• She fucked him

Votes: 19 34.5%
  • She fucked him and planned to do it again

Votes: 28 50.9%

• Total voters

Josio

Male
Jun 10, 2022
True story that happened few years ago when we were still dating. My wife spend a night with the guy she used to flirt with.

They had flirt before we met. I found out they spend a night by looking at her phone. I confronted her. We had a tough time then. It was few years ago.

Her version of the story is that she came to his hotel room. They drank wine and kissed. She says she took off her shirt and was in bra and jeans and he was completely naked. But the weirdes thing is that she says THEY DIDN'T HAVE SEX. He wanted her to suck him off but she refused. She didn't jerk him off. I told her how is it possible that the guy had a hard on and didn't cum and went to sleep. She didn't reply. I believed her then but I am not sure they didn't do anything.

To make this ultimate cuckolding thing i proposed her month later after i found out. I was already planning to and didn't want this to ruin our plans.

Even before this happened i had cuckold fetish but interracial one. I fantasised of her with black guys only. This however was a bad way of fulfilling fantasy. I even told her it isn't about sexual thing you ve done with him it is about lies.

She did say his cock was bigger and thicker than mine but that mine is more beautiful than his.

So what do you guys think? Am I a total cuckold for beliving her she didnt at least jack him off or given him head? What is realistic scenario that happened that night?

I was her first and maybe only guy she slept. I waited for few months for sex. She was fannof petting that is why i belived her..

really....what do you think happened? Of course they had sex and she most likely enjoyed it so yes you were cucked....however she still married you so there is that. Let her play.

When i look at it now it certainly was missed opportunity for living a fantasy of cheating wife. If i kept my mouth shut when i found the messages and see what i could get... but this was traumatic experience for both of us. She used to comment other guys in front if me. Since that happened she stopped

Reactions: antoniodicro
It's almost a certainty that she gave the guy a handjob. It's as least as likely she sucked his cock. It's probable that she fucked him. Its possible she planned to do it again, and has in fact done it again.

Perhaps eventually she'll tell you all about it.

Well this happened to me once when I was younger and no idea about any of this...

This place i worked at there was a secretary. She was engaged and lived with her guy. She was unhappy and would have been homeless had she of left him. She basically couldn't afford a place of her own and didn't want to go back to her parents.

After an Xmas party we were flirting at. I kinda knew she fancied me before this but she was drunk so it was all coming out...

After the patty we went bar hopping in our local town. After the bars shut she said I don't want to go home. I said let's goto a hotel. She said ok but I can't have sex with you.

I thought to myself ha you know how this is going to go. Basically i knew when we got there she would fuck me.

We were kissing passionately I took her bra off but she wouldn't take her tight jeans off

I took my shirt off. Kissed her some more then took my trousers off. I put my cock in her hand and she held it and squeezed it tightly.

I tried to un button her jeans she stopped and said I won't sleep with you

This went on for about 2 or 3 hours

We just cuddled. Me naked. She was just in her knickers by this time.

I was hard as fuck.

We just cuddled. I was pissed off about this

She basically cried to me that she was so unhappy with him and she wanted to leave him. I think she was testing the water with me. To see if she could get someone else.

I.ended it soon after. I was a couple of times at her his house while he worked night shift but bathing serious happened mostly just kissing

I have to wonder now while I'm writing this had he put her up to it? I think perhaps not

But anyway to summarise
.I think its entirely possible your wife wants to leave you. She is excited by the idea of someone being sexually attracted to her but she is frightened of losing everything.

Who knows

I've never "spent" the night with a women without leaving my cum in or on her somewhere, even after the same statement "we can't have sex" only once there was a woman that would not fuck or suck, but jerked me off to her tits. If she laid with him it's highly likely she took his seed somewhere.