Her parents know

Nathaniel

Male
Dec 19, 2016
Hey guys, so on new years day, i went to get some stuff to a friend's house, leaving my wife behind. Needless to say, my neighbor saw the opportunity to visit her and the baby. I was gone for a few hours, which gave them a good time window. My wife later told me they talked about how we have been parenting the baby, how they will try to meet more often, and how she misses him in bed. Our neighbor did not need much convincing, and fucked my wife while i was out. Mind you, his wife had left to visit some family, giving him time as well.
Now, my inlaws decided to visit our house right about that time. As they got to our house, they saw the door open and went inside, and called for us, and only my wife came out with barely any clothes. It was suspicious to them, as they did not see my car either, which prompted them to ask my wife what was going on, and her dad, aggressively burst into our room, finding our neighbor in our bed. She told me he left, and they had a long conversation where she explained to them about our lifestyle, and even told me that my mother in law agreed if i was not satisfying my wife it was ok to find someone else. I feel so weird with them knowing, but really there was nothing to do by that point. He apologized to them and walked out, and apologized to my wife. They also asked her if the baby is mine, to which she told them no, and also explained everything. They understood, but really questioned if i am ok with everything, to which she told them yes. I later spoke with my wife about it, and had sloppy seconds from her.

wow - have you spoken with them since? what's next do you think and will it significantly change things between you all?
I spoke with them over the phone, but it felt kind of awkward, as if they were going to say something but didnt. I feel as if my masculinity is being doubted, which kind of makes me feel weird, but it gets me excited that others know about my wife getting fucked by other guys. It really shouldnt change any major things, but i dont know how they feel about their daughter getting fucked by guys other than me.

just because it turns you on to share her doesn't have to change your masculinity unless you/she want it too. i'm an alpha and love it too. It's hot knowing how desired she is (which she knows too) and she likes getting guys hard - makes her feel lusted after, attractive, sexy in a primal way. no emotions. i also like wearing a cock cage as foreplay or buildup. I'm anything but a sissy but we both like to get me dripping and then uncage to fuck and explode!

Reactions: Nathaniel
just because it turns you on to share her doesn't have to change your masculinity unless you/she want it too. i'm an alpha and love it too. It's hot knowing how desired she is (which she knows too) and she likes getting guys hard - makes her feel lusted after, attractive, sexy in a primal way. no emotions. i also like wearing a cock cage as foreplay or buildup. I'm anything but a sissy but we both like to get me dripping and then uncage to fuck and explode!
I understand, i love that so many guys are after her, but i meant her parents might think less of my masculinity, not that it will change anything between my wife and i though.

Reactions: BLACK STUD 4 U
Parents should know not to enter without invite! Wife's reaction may be more important than yours. Could cool her ardor a bit.
Right, that's actually what i told my wife, but although she was in shock, she said it was ok in the end, it definitely messed it up for her that day, but we've co tinued to live normally after that, and even our neighbor has stopped by and talked with my wife, and he's also ok with it.

I watch when I’m around. I do not join except for clean up. She is shared whenever she wants. When our girls were younger we would limit when the men can come over. Now they can come whenever they want.