Her slutty summer part 2

LynAndJay

Couple
From
UK
Mar 3, 2022
West Sussex, UK
A few weeks later Lyn told me that She had another tale to tell, so she whipped out my cock and stroked me whilst telling me the story.
I'll tell it how she told it.
I felt so much better about everything over the next few days, sure I felt guilty about cheating but with the atmosphere at home not being great, that guilt didn't last long.
My lunch date did ask me out again but I knew it would only be a one time thing, a beautiful memory that kept me moist.
It was summer, so hot in the store that I still only had my underwear under my tunic which showed a bit of cleavage as I couldn't get the top button done up ??and, because of the little confidence boost from my previous tryst, just a touch of make up. I noticed that I was getting a bit more male attention than usual and I loved it.
One guy started frequenting the store for breakfast and lunch. He was I his early 30's, Mr Average in every way, very polite and a lovely smile he always let people get ahead of him in the queue until I was free to serve him. One day after I'd served him I asked "can I get you anything else?"
"Oh, er, yeah, ermmmm.... no, no thanks" He stuttered. "Actually, yes. Can I take you to dinner one evening?"
"Dinner? No" His face dropped. "Just drinks if you fancy it"
"I'd love to" he smiled "Wednesday at 7.30?"
Perfect! The bf would be out with his friends straight from work until about midnight.

Wednesdays shift was so quiet it seemed to last for 3 days, but finally it was quitting time!! 2 hours to get bathed shaved and moisturized. As a treat, for the first time in my 25 years, I shaved my pussy, my God it felt divine. Moisturizer, lippy, sky blue matching bra and panties, sleeveless white blouse and and a floral patterned skirt and I was ready.

He picked me up in the next street away from our nosey neighbour's, as I kissed him hello on the cheek he turned his lips to mine and our tongues met in a passionate french kiss. I pulled away slightly "Down boy, I need a drink" I'm glad he wasn't as shy as he seemed but I missed out on lunch last time, I wasn't going without this time!
We headed out for a pub in a village about 10 miles away, the aircon in his car was brilliant with the added benefit of erecting my nips and keeping my already moist pussy cool. Once inside the pub, I had a quick look for familiar faces of which, thankfully, there were none. We ordered drinks and sat in a shaded spot in the garden.
We talked about jobs, partners and life in general. The chilled crisp white wine was flowing in my direction and I was thoroughly enjoying the company. "Ive fancied you for ages, but your coworkers told me you had a boyfriend ' we kissed and he started caressing my leg." Maybe your wife can console him if we're found out"
Our tongues met again as his hand slowly made its way under my skirt.His fingers brushed against the gusset of my panties and I realized that my pussy was absolutely soaking. I excused myself, went to the loo and took off my sopping wet panties. As I walked back to the garden, he met me at the door. "We're going for a drive" he said.
We drove to a little country park, parked up and resumed kissing. As he started loosening my blouse, I reached in my handbag and pulled out my panties "I thought you might like these".
He threw them on the dashboard, got out of the car and pulled open my door, "Come here you little slut" He pulled me out of the car, slammed the door and pushed me against the car. He grabbed my neck, forced his tongue to the back of my mouth and clumsily undid my blouse, popping 3 buttons as he did so. I threw off my blouse and pushed it through the window as he pulled down my bra exposing my tits and rock hard nipples to the evening air. As he was frantically kissing and sucking my tits my hands went to the crotch of his jeans, my God he was fucking hard.
He pulled my hand away and whilst kissing my mouth, neck and tits he pulled my skirt to my waist. My newly shaved pussy was exposed to the air and it felt so good. I was so wet I could feel my juices running down my thighs. His hand reached in between my legs "Bald pussy" he gasped. "Fresh for you today Hun" I whispered.
He rubbed my clit between his thumb and finger, making me pant like a bitch on heat. Sliding his fingers into my pussy, he started working my Gspot like a pro. After about a minute I came over his fingers. He put them to my lips and I licked them dry.
He pulled off his t-shirt and I started lightly biting his nipples whist sliding his zip. My hand reached in and pulled out his hard cock. It felt huge. I looked down to a lovely thick cock with an upward curve. "Blow me you dirty bitch"
"Gladly sir" I replied.
I greedily devoured his cock whilst cupping his balls, smearing my lipstick around my face as I sloppily kissed his head balls and shaft . I kept eye contact throughout. He looked down at me, smiling and moaning that I was a horny cock sucking slut.
I let go of his cock and bent over the trunk of the car, he came up behind me, grabbed my wide hips and slid his beautiful bulbous head between my pussy lips and clit. He reached around to pinch my nipples and rub my tits, all the time he just teased my soaking wet cunt with his cock.
"I'm a cock sucking slut that needs fucking". I didn't know what was happening to me, I didn't even talk like that to my b/f and now I was telling a virtual stranger to fuck me cos I'm a slut. It felt fantastic.
He thrust his cock into me "OH MY FUCKING GOD" I cried. He fucked me very hard and fast. I looked back to see his dirty grin, "enjoying yourself?" he asked, "Oh Christ yes, fuck me harder".
His put his fingers in my mouth which I dutifully sucked, seconds later they were feeling around my arsehole. I'd never explored butt play before but I wasn't hating it. He slid his pinkie into my arse. My tits were banging rhythmically against the trunk of the car. He reached round and rubbed my clit which sent an orgasm race down through me. I was in slut heaven.
He pulled out and led me to a nearby tree. With my back against the tree he raised my leg and fucked me once more.
He moaned that he was cumming
"Cum inside me you horny bastard".His body tensed as his cum flooded my aching, already soaked fanny. His cock was inside me for a few minutes as us 2 hot, sweaty, horny people kissed and fondled each other.
I checked my watch, we had to go. The drive home was spent with me fondling that gorgeous cock through his trousers. He dropped me a couple of streets away and I walked home with soaking wet panties and another sexy memory.