Here on a dare from Tampa Florida

NEWBIEHotwife

Female
Jul 13, 2022
Hi, I'm the reluctant hotwife who never heard of this fantasy a year ago.. My hubby shared this faithful hotwife book with me and gave me the challenge of getting verified on a hotwife site and make 3 posts on forums. Here I am. I did look ahead and some of the other dares included me posting pics and chat rooms but I'm working up to that.
I'm loving picking out the hotwife challenges to do or have my hubby do for me. We're working through them, but there are alot of them, and we haven't even gotten to the cuckold ones in the back. Those will take alot of nerve on my end to make my hubby perform some of those dares.
I've never done anything like this, my hubby calls me vanilla which I thought because I am blonde. Now I know, but I'm learning and having a fun time. It's all kind of exciting. Bye

what this lady found at Kohl's dressing room.....hhehehe

Attachments

• image0 (1).jpeg
    image0 (1).jpeg
    566.4 KB · Views: 21
Hi, I'm the reluctant hotwife who never heard of this fantasy a year ago.. My hubby shared this faithful hotwife book with me and gave me the challenge of getting verified on a hotwife site and make 3 posts on forums. Here I am. I did look ahead and some of the other dares included me posting pics and chat rooms but I'm working up to that.
I'm loving picking out the hotwife challenges to do or have my hubby do for me. We're working through them, but there are alot of them, and we haven't even gotten to the cuckold ones in the back. Those will take alot of nerve on my end to make my hubby perform some of those dares.
I've never done anything like this, my hubby calls me vanilla which I thought because I am blonde. Now I know, but I'm learning and having a fun time. It's all kind of exciting. Bye
welcome to the crazy train! :). you'll have lots of fun

Keep us posted

Reactions: FranklyFancy123
she hasn't been back since sept. 14th.
"getting verified on a hotwife site and make 3 posts on forums. Here I am."

OP never even completed the first part of the "dare"....total BS post from some guy..

If you are here then you are far from "vanilla"! Now you can turn the tables on who is "really" vanilla by seeing where your husband will draw the line. I hope you stick around and give us some updates on where you stand now.