Here to make my wife a BBC whore

Krampus83

Couple
From
OR, US
Apr 25, 2020
Grants Pass, OR, USA
My main goal and desire in my marriage is for my wife to become a full blown uncontrollable slut and whore for big black cock. I dream of the day when she climbs on her first thick long black dick, I hope for her first time I will be watching from just a few feet away. I tell my wife every time we fool around that someday soon the universe will find her that BBC and she'll know right away that he will own her. I
View attachment YouCut_20190915_004012951.mp4

Last year I began asking her that she keep her eyes closed and think only about black men fucking her. I start and finish every time we fool around by telling her she is meant to belong to BBC and that she deserves to be a BBC whore. Anymore if she wants to fool around she knows she has to tell me she wants to only fuck black dick q
I do the same, well to be honest she started it by saying she wants to try arabic cock while we were having sex, it made me cum instant fast, now it's all about this fantasy. There is an arabic guy checking her out at work for real, when she tells me "he was looking at my ass or tits" or "he tried to talk to me flirty" I cum instantly.

She looks & sounds ready, place some ads on doublelist or AFF & get her some BBC. I'm 100% certain you will have no problem finding lots of black guys that want to use her like a total slut and pass her around to their friends to use also.

We currently have 3 different black guys that set up gang bangs for my wife. They nearly always invite different friends to the gang bangs, I think they want to make sure all their buddies & co-workers get a shot at using my white slut wife which is great because she love variety and I want as many different men to use my wife's body for their pleasure as possible. She loves being used by groups of men, race doesn't matter to either of us and she's been gang banged by all white, all black, and mixed groups. I love watching them use her then being the last man to fuck her while they watch us.

.master4cuckold chocolat. 180cm.88kg.penis .22.16cm .

Attachments

• ...206_3_550x5design-..png
    ...206_3_550x5design-..png
    40.5 KB · Views: 10
  • .....002download.jpg
    .....002download.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 6
  • ..001123123images.png
    ..001123123images.png
    5 KB · Views: 9
  • z2image.jpg
    z2image.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 9
My main goal and desire in my marriage is for my wife to become a full blown uncontrollable slut and whore for big black cock. I dream of the day when she climbs on her first thick long black dick, I hope for her first time I will be watching from just a few feet away. I tell my wife every time we fool around that someday soon the universe will find her that BBC and she'll know right away that he will own her. I
View attachment 396067
Nice video. She looks great and I'm sure you'll have no trouble.
A few years back at an office party my Wife crossed the line and gave her boss a blowjob. It didn’t jeopardize her job but he did add it to her “job description” in exchange for his “discretion”. Since she loved sucking his BBC, she didn’t feel coerced in any way and eagerly enjoyed sucking him off several times per week. Over time though, other guys found out and her boss told her it was, after all, in her “job description” and that she worked for them as well. She is not ashamed at having become the office cocksucker nor am I embarrassed when watching her suck off a roomful of BBC's.
Good Luck to you both.

View attachment 396067
That lady needs a 10 inch & thick black cock!

Reactions: Krampus83