hesitation on doing it for real

Azell

Male
Jun 22, 2022
Hello,

i'm new here but looking for a bit of help.

Me and my wife are doing cuckold/hotwife roleplay (just the two of us) for about 2 years now.

I finally to talked about it while we were still in lockdown, she was skeptical at first but she quickly got caught in the game.
I told her since the beginning that only her decide when and if i can cum and she love that aspect of being in charge she also quickly liked teasing and being vocal (even the rest of the time out of the bedroom).
She also started listening with real interest to some podcats i showed her about the lifestyle.

We bought a first chastity cage last week together and she seems to get even more excited than me, she absolutely love playing with it (we only use it for a couple hours each time, not a long period of time).

The point being;
We are both enjoying it, i know this is not comparable in any way to the real thing but it is simple and safe.

I would love to make things real but at the same time i have a fear to fully commit us into it.
I know the mix of feelings is also a part of the fun, bu as much as i always wished for it, i don't know if i will be "strong" enough to handle it.
Like some other things, I guess there's no soft turning back.

Hello,

Me and my wife are doing cuckold/hotwife roleplay (just the two of us) for about 2 years now.

I finally to talked about it while we were still in lockdown, she was skeptical at first but she quickly got caught in the game.
I told her since the beginning that only her decide when and if i can cum and she love that aspect of being in charge she also quickly liked teasing and being vocal (even the rest of the time out of the bedroom).
She also started listening with real interest to some podcats i showed her about the lifestyle.

We bought a first chastity cage last week together and she seems to get even more excited than me, she absolutely love playing with it (we only use it for a couple hours each time, not a long period of time).

The point being;
We are both enjoying it, i know this is not comparable in any way to the real thing but it is simple and safe.

I would love to make things real but at the same time i have a fear to fully commit us into it.
I know the mix of feelings is also a part of the fun, bu as much as i always wished for it, i don't know if i will be "strong" enough to handle it.
pleasure, courage, authenticity and confidence. the rest is up to you.

@Baka We are from France

I imagine that the conflict of feelings and second thoughts never goes away and is always present.

I have no fear towards other men, if we ever do it.
Unlike many other i know she would be up to do it, and with the various podcasts she listened to she knows almost as much as i do about the cuckolding/hotwife lifestyle.

So its more an apprehension about her desires and appetite.
As i said, i told her she is in charge, and won't take that back from her.
And as she agreed to go with what was my fantasy at the beginning, i'm not and do not plan to restrict her needs and desires.

I guess some other men in my position would wish to be in this kind of "ideal" situation, but for me this tiny step left feels like a really giant leap.

Reactions: Paul&Anna
Hello,

The point being;

Hello, only you will know if you want to do it or not! if that's your will, go ahead! after experiencing a sector made with safety and care, I think you will love it and will want to repeat

Reactions: Paul&Anna
Sounds like the role playing is working pretty good for you guys.
In our case I really wanted to watch my wife get fucked by another guy(s), and my wife liked the fantasy part of it, but the cheating and non monogamy thing was way too much for her to get over.
Then I started thinking about logistically how would we find guys and keep this all secret etc and I came to the realization that this fantasy role play we have been doing up to this point is a pretty good compromise.
I bet we are in role play mode more that if we would get the occasional hookups for my wife and no guarantee those would turn out good. So we’ll keep on with our role playing but want to expand it some more.
Admittedly my wife isn’t big on the imaginative side of fantasies so to get her going on the idea I found this hotwife book with all these hotwife and cuckold challenges she picks through for us to do together.
Unlike your relationship where you guys like exploring the cuckold side together, my wife has never been exposed to these ideas, so a list of challenges to guide her through this is important…. and I’m open to just about whatever she can throw at me. So far it’s been a blast.
Hope to hear how it goes with you

We've been into mfm with a guy we know for over 4 years. We had never talked about anything like this, first time was not planned at all. Hot tub, naked, drinking....we'd done thus several times with several friends, no sex play at all ever happened.
Bbq at our place...pretty much over around 6...us another couple and one single guy cleaning up. We all get into the hot tub for a last drink. End up naked...no big deal. The couple leaves. Few min after we get out, wife always throws one of my button down shirts on, thinks it covers her butt...it doesn't. Him and me naked, we go into kitchen, were drunk. Wife next to me while were chatting with him. He's looking directly at wife's tits, she gets quiet, she looks at me and starts to kiss me. I say it's ok if she takes the shirt off, she did. No one saying anything. He gets hard, I get hard. She kisses me again, looks at me....She goes and kisses him. 5 seconds into the kiss their arms are around each other. She breaks away like what the hell. We go into the living room, not sure how or why but she's bent over the couch he's doing her...lasted about a minute. He leaves. She starts to cry, apologising over and over. I didn't know what to think but I was pissed. Her and I didn't say much for 2 days. We finally talked, more apologising....we're good. That night we had sex like never before. Hot sex for a month after.
About 6 months later, another bbq gathering he's invited, we talked for a few, all good. That night just about same deal, everyone's gone, we're in the kitchen chatting. I guess we all knew...exact same deal...End up him pumping her over the couch. He leaves, she's crying and she's pissed about the whole thing. We take showers go to bed, end up fucking all night.
Now we're comfy with the whole deal, just about every other Friday he's with us. We do it in our bedroom in our bed.
Wife will not talk about what we do or how she enjoys it but it's easy to see she likes it. She gets so turned on she fucks him and me till we're both beat.
She has some guilt issues, I do too but we keep doing it. Fanfastic sex with him, gooooood sex for a week after. Then repeat.

We've been into mfm with a guy we know for over 4 years. We had never talked about anything like this, first time was not planned at all. Hot tub, naked, drinking....we'd done thus several times with several friends, no sex play at all ever happened.
Bbq at our place...pretty much over around 6...us another couple and one single guy cleaning up. We all get into the hot tub for a last drink. End up naked...no big deal. The couple leaves. Few min after we get out, wife always throws one of my button down shirts on, thinks it covers her butt...it doesn't. Him and me naked, we go into kitchen, were drunk. Wife next to me while were chatting with him. He's looking directly at wife's tits, she gets quiet, she looks at me and starts to kiss me. I say it's ok if she takes the shirt off, she did. No one saying anything. He gets hard, I get hard. She kisses me again, looks at me....She goes and kisses him. 5 seconds into the kiss their arms are around each other. She breaks away like what the hell. We go into the living room, not sure how or why but she's bent over the couch he's doing her...lasted about a minute. He leaves. She starts to cry, apologising over and over. I didn't know what to think but I was pissed. Her and I didn't say much for 2 days. We finally talked, more apologising....we're good. That night we had sex like never before. Hot sex for a month after.
About 6 months later, another bbq gathering he's invited, we talked for a few, all good. That night just about same deal, everyone's gone, we're in the kitchen chatting. I guess we all knew...exact same deal...End up him pumping her over the couch. He leaves, she's crying and she's pissed about the whole thing. We take showers go to bed, end up fucking all night.
Now we're comfy with the whole deal, just about every other Friday he's with us. We do it in our bedroom in our bed.
Wife will not talk about what we do or how she enjoys it but it's easy to see she likes it. She gets so turned on she fucks him and me till we're both beat.
She has some guilt issues, I do too but we keep doing it. Fanfastic sex with him, gooooood sex for a week after. Then repeat.
OMG, that sounds great. My wife and I are doing the same thing, EXCEPT the “other guy” is her favorite realistic dildo. Not complaining here- I do love to watch her suck then fuck that silicone cock the let me fuck that loosened up pussy while she goes back to sucking that cock.
Only wish she would get more into having me perform cleanup duties.

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
If you're not fully committed to it, how can you expect her to be?
SLOW DOWN. Take it easy. Make absolutely sure that it won't change your feelings for, except to enhance them.
Relax. Give her time to get into it. Don't push it too much.
And make sure you're ready for it.

If you're not fully committed to it, how can you expect her to be?
SLOW DOWN. Take it easy. Make absolutely sure that it won't change your feelings for, except to enhance them.
Relax. Give her time to get into it. Don't push it too much.
And make sure you're ready for it.
You’re right… she really talks it up about making me eat up all that cum her boyfriend left in her(fantasy role playing still) and it gets me all worked up thinking about it… until I cum, then I’m not so much interested in eating my own cum even out of a tasty pussy, but my wife also kinda loses interest in having me do it besides a wipe up with a towel then return to let me kiss her pussy but not dig in for a meal.
She is really getting into doing the HW challenges out of that book, and has made a big difference in her acceptance of at least playing a HW which before was a big “oh hell no”.
We’ll see how she reacts to some of the later challenges in the cuckold section of the book where she has me tasting cum from her panties and freshly fucked pussy. She may surprise me because the further we move along in the HW role playing the more dominant my once submissive vanilla wife is becoming.

• Love
Reactions: jwf114
Its working like a charm. Let her settle into the HW mode. Its got to be her decision. Don't overtalk/oversell it. That book is going to give her the directions & benefits of being a HW.
Just make absolutely sure she knows its all ok by you and it will only change what SHE does, not how you feel about her.
Its working. Don't push too hard. Make it her decision.
Good luck. I hope you get plenty of messy panties from your sexy Hotwife.:

Reactions: jwf114