Hey Cucks/Stags! Do you prefer Watching, Listening, Or...

What do you prefer when your wife has a Bull?

• Total voters
My favorite is watching my wife having sex with her bull, in person. That's the best way, for me, to observe the absolute joy she is experiencing with her bull. Plus, I'll be there to clean them both up when they're done.

But, I just like knowing my wife is having sex with her bull. I'm an airline pilot and when I'm away on a trip, I love knowing my wife's bull is at my house, in my bed, fucking my wife, while I'm gone.

My wife has permission to have sex with her bull whenever she wants and as much as she wants. I want his dick buried in my wife as much as she does, so I give him and her no limits on when, where and how often they have sex.

My favorite is watching my wife having sex with her bull, in person. That's the best way, for me, to observe the absolute joy she is experiencing with her bull. Plus, I'll be there to clean them both up when they're done.

But, I just like knowing my wife is having sex with her bull. I'm an airline pilot and when I'm away on a trip, I love knowing my wife's bull is at my house, in my bed, fucking my wife, while I'm gone.

My wife has permission to have sex with her bull whenever she wants and as much as she wants. I want his dick buried in my wife as much as she does, so I give him and her no limits on when, where and how often they have sex.
I'm showing this to Rob immediately. OMG that is hot, sir. 🔥

Definitely need to be there, would watch and would love to participate by servicing them both when asked or told to. The variety is endless, so that's what I really want. Sometimes caged and denied, other times get sloppy seconds, etc. But the thrill of it all resides in being putty in her hands and doing anything to please her.

I love being there and watching. The way she grunts as his cock slides into her, the way she moans and squirms as he slides it in and out of her. Her face as she cums. My tiny cock straining in its cage and crying “tears of joy” as my wife enjoys a real cock. I love being there and watching.

Last edited:
That is sort of a tuff one to answer. I have been in the room participating, in room filming but not getting involved, not in room waiting my turn, not there at all, not there but left camera to film action/watching over internet. My tasted or preference has change over the years. Right now I would say I am in to listening. By that I mean hearing them in the other room through a closed door. There is something very erotic about being right there but only knowing what is happening by the moans, groans, and slapping sounds. I would say that now I am feeling more like going back to a true threesome situation where all are involved at same time.

Reactions: Bull&Vixen1001