Hey Cucks, what is the hottest sex story your wife has told you

sub2femdom

Male
From
PA, US
Jan 10, 2022
PA, USA
About her past.

My wife's best story is that she dated a black guy in college. She said she never had intercourse with him because he was too big, so she just blew him. She didn't tell me anything else though, she's doesn't really like to talk about past sex, even the good sex. I wish she would open up more :/

If I had to pick one confession, it would be KK's recounting of her first gang-bang. We were engaged in our undergraduate program years. The event happened at a point where KK had begun to explore sexuality independently, on her own terms, just before she broke off our engagement.

KK pulled her first train at a frat party she attended. The first time she confessed the details, I experienced a spontaneous, hands free orgasm, complete with an explosive ejaculation - it was so intense my balls ached. I've written about it on Literotica.

Her first time. She was dating a guy who, like her, was young (19) and awkward. Her neighbor (in his 30’s at the time) was a friend of her family’s. Apparently, he was her crush. He had come to her house for a home cooked dinner. Somehow, they were alone. He told her to stop fooling around with boys, and to experience a real man. Later that evening, she snuck out and lost her virginity.

I am not a cuck but i do like to share my wife. love seeing her get fucked. this was many years ago when we were young and she was amazing. The guy we did stuff with asked if she could go out with him. after she and I talked about it we decided to let her go. We had a plan just in case she ran into anyone we know. So the evening came around and she dressed in tight jeans my favorite button down shirt. I told her to call me if it started to get late or if she and he were not coming back until morning. We had no idea what he had planned. Well it got to be around 3 am when she finally got home and told me she was to sore to have sex and said she would tell me all in the morning. I have to say it was this awsome feeling all nightwondering when and what she was doing.
Now here is the best part. He took her to a bar were the ate and played pool. he knew a few guys there and she says he must of told them about her cause she said he has talked about her. Well one of them was even a little more into her than the rest and sat with them. then he invited them back to his place were she said they both started to make out with her. She said these two young guys undressed her and had there way with her . she said that she was out of control. she couldn't stop herself. She sucked them both off and they both fucked her several times. They told her that she was there woman and will have to do this again. she promised them they could. She did for about of year. they would stop at our house during the work day and leave here exahusted and sore. We did stop when one moved away and the other sort of drifted away. I loved hearing about it from her and them

I am not a cuck but i do like to share my wife. love seeing her get fucked. this was many years ago when we were young and she was amazing. The guy we did stuff with asked if she could go out with him. after she and I talked about it we decided to let her go. We had a plan just in case she ran into anyone we know. So the evening came around and she dressed in tight jeans my favorite button down shirt. I told her to call me if it started to get late or if she and he were not coming back until morning. We had no idea what he had planned. Well it got to be around 3 am when she finally got home and told me she was to sore to have sex and said she would tell me all in the morning. I have to say it was this awsome feeling all nightwondering when and what she was doing.
Now here is the best part. He took her to a bar were the ate and played pool. he knew a few guys there and she says he must of told them about her cause she said he has talked about her. Well one of them was even a little more into her than the rest and sat with them. then he invited them back to his place were she said they both started to make out with her. She said these two young guys undressed her and had there way with her . she said that she was out of control. she couldn't stop herself. She sucked them both off and they both fucked her several times. They told her that she was there woman and will have to do this again. she promised them they could. She did for about of year. they would stop at our house during the work day and leave here exahusted and sore. We did stop when one moved away and the other sort of drifted away. I loved hearing about it from her and them
Good story

cuckold definition: a man who's wife is unfaithful

here's one story about my wife b4 we were married and when she spent 5 months in the ME traveling.
This is the story my wife Sasha told me about her travels with a girlfriend after they graduated from college and spent 6 months travelling. The year was 1985-86. This is a true story as she journals every day!

Sasha and her friend had dated quite a few Arab men during the college, and for a little while afterwards. She has always liked darker skinned men as she finds them more mysterious, sexy and desirable. After graduation Sasha and Alisa made plans to travel for 6 months before starting their careers. They started off in Italy, travelled by bus/train over to Greece where they spent 2 weeks enjoying themselves. One night they met a guy from Turkey who with his cousin, owned a 50 acre cotton farm and also raised organic vegetables. She said they were in their mid 30’s, dark, very handsome, spoke pretty good English, and was very polite and well-mannered. He said they needed some help during the harvest which was about two weeks away and also some basic chores around the house. He asked if they’d be interested in travelling to Turkey and spending some time there. They would get free room n board in a separate small house on the property, meals, use of a car or bicycles if they wanted. They though why not, it sounds fun, something to do and they loved adventure.

One photo of the pose, the second was one that Hamza took of her.

They left Greece about 5 days later via train and arrived in the Aegean region which she said was beautiful. Her and Alisa were picked up by the two farmers. They arrived at the farm late afternoon and put their gear away and got a tour of the farm. She said it was rustic, about 3 miles from the nearest village and had chickens, ducks, and a few goats. The main house was very well kept and clean. The smaller house they had was one room, with a bed, small cook stove, toilet and cold water sink. No shower. It was very basic, but sort of fun.

The next day, they had breakfast of fruit, figs, eggs and bread with strong coffee. They worked most of the day picking tomatoes and cucumbers for the farm stand near the road. Around noon they took a swim break in the pond, then they worked until around 5:30. They went to the main house for dinner and Ahmet was preparing tea for them while dinner was getting prepped. Next day worked until around 5 or so, then swam in the pond. Ahmet said they could use the outdoor shower at the main house when they needed to bath. After swimming, they got their clothes and headed to the outdoor shower only to find there weren’t any walls or doors. Just a pad of gravel and a shower nozzle but at least it had hot water. So they each took a turn showering and got dressed to help Ahmet and his cousin Hamza fit dinner.

After dinner, Hamza asked if they’d like to try some kenevir or hashish as it’s called. YES, they both said simultaneously. So he filled a hookah with some hashish and tobacco, and a touch of opium. He lit it and passed the hose to Alisa who took a few draws and passed it to Sasha who also took a few hits. They passed it back and forth a few times and sort of sat back on the floor pillows all relaxed and feeling nothing. Sasha said she closed her eyes for what seemed like a minute but clearly was a lot longer. As when she looked down she was still laying on the floor pillows but nude. She looked over at Alisa and saw she was nude also but Ahmet and Hamza were having their way with her. Ahmet has fucking her and she was sucking Hamza dick. She watched this in a sort of hashish induced fog; heard them pumping faster, the juicy pussy noises, the guys grunting and assumed they were cumming, which they all three did at once it seemed. Alisa looked over at Sasha and said now that you’re back alive you’re next. And the guys moved over towards her and began stroking her legs, feet, breasts and face. Sasha said she wasn’t sure what to do. She was very high, felt very horny but didn’t really expect this to happen. She at first resisted and said no. Ahmet said, well if that’s how you feel then we will leave you be. Sasha said she felt a sigh of relief but also very curious. She looked over and Alisa was re-lighting the hookah. Sasha said, let me have a couple of hits off that. Alisa passed the hose over to Sasha who took 2-3 deep inhales and laid back down on the pillows with her eyes closed. She said she felt one hand move onto her leg then another on her breasts. Then another reaching up between her thighs and some fingers spreading her legs slightly. She heard Alisa say, enjoy this, open up to the experience Sasha. And, with that she spread her legs wide, opened her mouth and said fuck me please!

She fucked Hamza first then Ahmet. She remembers they both came in her and was not real clear on the rest of the night. They worked 5 days a week for them, would shower after work, come into the house for dinner and enjoy the evening with the cousins and Alisa.

Sasha said that was the first night of many many night like that, where they would smoke, fuck, suck and have all night sex. They spent four weeks on the farm with the cousins, as she likes to call them. Some nights they would play a game where the girls played slave girls and could not refuse any request. She said they had some pretty wild requests. Some very submissive like. I’ve attached a photo of one of the poses they had to do after dinner. Bow down and ask for forgiveness.

What she said was the most enjoyable about the 4 weeks with the cousins was the complete sense of freedom she experienced even though the cousins had control of their bodies each night if they wanted them. Sometimes Sasha would fuck both of them if they wanted too, other times just one or the other. Alisa also did the same. She said the expectation of being a “good girl” didn’t apply. It was all about enjoying sex at will with no commitments to anyone. She said a few times Ahmet invited a friend or two to come over and visit. Sasha and Alisa were expected to give themselves up if asked to to any guests. She said that happened maybe 5 or 6 times where a guest or two would be visiting and they’d have sex with them.

here's one story about my wife b4 we were married and when she spent 5 months in the ME traveling.
This is the story my wife Sasha told me about her travels with a girlfriend after they graduated from college and spent 6 months travelling. The year was 1985-86. This is a true story as she journals every day!

Sasha and her friend had dated quite a few Arab men during the college, and for a little while afterwards. She has always liked darker skinned men as she finds them more mysterious, sexy and desirable. After graduation Sasha and Alisa made plans to travel for 6 months before starting their careers. They started off in Italy, travelled by bus/train over to Greece where they spent 2 weeks enjoying themselves. One night they met a guy from Turkey who with his cousin, owned a 50 acre cotton farm and also raised organic vegetables. She said they were in their mid 30’s, dark, very handsome, spoke pretty good English, and was very polite and well-mannered. He said they needed some help during the harvest which was about two weeks away and also some basic chores around the house. He asked if they’d be interested in travelling to Turkey and spending some time there. They would get free room n board in a separate small house on the property, meals, use of a car or bicycles if they wanted. They though why not, it sounds fun, something to do and they loved adventure.

They left Greece about 5 days later via train and arrived in the Aegean region which she said was beautiful. Her and Alisa were picked up by the two farmers. They arrived at the farm late afternoon and put their gear away and got a tour of the farm. She said it was rustic, about 3 miles from the nearest village and had chickens, ducks, and a few goats. The main house was very well kept and clean. The smaller house they had was one room, with a bed, small cook stove, toilet and cold water sink. No shower. It was very basic, but sort of fun.

The next day, they had breakfast of fruit, figs, eggs and bread with strong coffee. They worked most of the day picking tomatoes and cucumbers for the farm stand near the road. Around noon they took a swim break in the pond, then they worked until around 5:30. They went to the main house for dinner and Ahmet was preparing tea for them while dinner was getting prepped. Next day worked until around 5 or so, then swam in the pond. Ahmet said they could use the outdoor shower at the main house when they needed to bath. After swimming, they got their clothes and headed to the outdoor shower only to find there weren’t any walls or doors. Just a pad of gravel and a shower nozzle but at least it had hot water. So they each took a turn showering and got dressed to help Ahmet and his cousin Hamza fit dinner.

After dinner, Hamza asked if they’d like to try some kenevir or hashish as it’s called. YES, they both said simultaneously. So he filled a hookah with some hashish and tobacco, and a touch of opium. He lit it and passed the hose to Alisa who took a few draws and passed it to Sasha who also took a few hits. They passed it back and forth a few times and sort of sat back on the floor pillows all relaxed and feeling nothing. Sasha said she closed her eyes for what seemed like a minute but clearly was a lot longer. As when she looked down she was still laying on the floor pillows but nude. She looked over at Alisa and saw she was nude also but Ahmet and Hamza were having their way with her. Ahmet has fucking her and she was sucking Hamza dick. She watched this in a sort of hashish induced fog; heard them pumping faster, the juicy pussy noises, the guys grunting and assumed they were cumming, which they all three did at once it seemed. Alisa looked over at Sasha and said now that you’re back alive you’re next. And the guys moved over towards her and began stroking her legs, feet, breasts and face. Sasha said she wasn’t sure what to do. She was very high, felt very horny but didn’t really expect this to happen. She at first resisted and said no. Ahmet said, well if that’s how you feel then we will leave you be. Sasha said she felt a sigh of relief but also very curious. She looked over and Alisa was re-lighting the hookah. Sasha said, let me have a couple of hits off that. Alisa passed the hose over to Sasha who took 2-3 deep inhales and laid back down on the pillows with her eyes closed. She said she felt one hand move onto her leg then another on her breasts. Then another reaching up between her thighs and some fingers spreading her legs slightly. She heard Alisa say, enjoy this, open up to the experience Sasha. And, with that she spread her legs wide, opened her mouth and said fuck me please!

She fucked Hamza first then Ahmet. She remembers they both came in her and was not real clear on the rest of the night. They worked 5 days a week for them, would shower after work, come into the house for dinner and enjoy the evening with the cousins and Alisa.

Sasha said that was the first night of many many night like that, where they would smoke, fuck, suck and have all night sex. They spent four weeks on the farm with the cousins, as she likes to call them. Some nights they would play a game where the girls played slave girls and could not refuse any request. She said they had some pretty wild requests. Some very submissive like. I’ve attached a photo of one of the poses they had to do after dinner. Bow down and ask for forgiveness.

What she said was the most enjoyable about the 4 weeks with the cousins was the complete sense of freedom she experienced even though the cousins had control of their bodies each night if they wanted them. Sometimes Sasha would fuck both of them if they wanted too, other times just one or the other. Alisa also did the same. She said the expectation of being a “good girl” didn’t apply. It was all about enjoying sex at will with no commitments to anyone. She said a few times Ahmet invited a friend or two to come over and visit. Sasha and Alisa were expected to give themselves up if asked to to any guests. She said that happened maybe 5 or 6 times where a guest or two would be visiting and they’d have sex with them.
GREAT story!

About her past.

My wife's best story is that she dated a black guy in college. She said she never had intercourse with him because he was too big, so she just blew him. She didn't tell me anything else though, she's doesn't really like to talk about past sex, even the good sex. I wish she would open up more :/
i bet she did fuck him.

Reactions: Dlh247

Great story - where are the photos? I don’t see them.

Reactions: john2676
Despite being willing to fuck and suck other men with my encouragement she was very shy about talking about her past. Her first husband was the only man she had fucked until she was 25. After her divorce she went out for happy hours couple girlfriends. They got to talking about sex and Elaine said she had not been with another man since her divorce. They volunteered to introduce him to a man who would not disappoint her. They went out on a date and she invited him inside when he brought her home. She said they started making out and groping each other. When she reached for his crotch she was shocked. He asked her if her friends had told her about him and she said no. He stood up and undid his pants and shorts and she said she probably gasped. He was the biggest she had ever seen and he was not hard yet. He told her most women reacted the same and he said he would not force himself on her. She stroked him and when he got hard she could not wrap her had completely around it. After getting undressed and letting him play with her tits and pussy she told him she was afraid to fuck him but would help him get off. He licked and sucked her to orgasm and she got on her knees and stroked him with both hands and tried to keep the head of his cock in her mouth. When he was close to cumming he told her to hang on and he shot off in her mouth. She said it was at least double the amount of cum her ex ever shot off. They parted friends but never dated again

Forced anal sex

I recently asker her why she didn’t want anal sex and she was really reluctant to tell me. When she finally did I could understand why she doesn’t love the idea, but now I want it even more!

She told me she was having a one night stand late after going out with her friends and had a bad experience with it.

She said the guy was “kind of big” and was fucking her hard in doggy. He held her head down against her mattress (it turns me on that she brought him back to her place) with his left hand as he fucked her deep. She said he asked if she wanted him to fuck her ass like this, and she said “no, that would kill me like this!”

She said she felt him spit a huge slow gob of spit on her ass and he slowly put his right thumb deep in her ass and gripped her ass and squeezed it hard with the rest of his hand while fucking her even harder. She couldn’t help squirted all over his big hanging balls slapping her clit. He told her. “I knew your ass loves attention!”

She said he pulled his thumb out of her Ass and said, “it looks like it wants my cock now!” She said no again… and he said, “I wasn’t fucking asking!” He pushed her head down harder and pulled his cock out of her pussy.

She said she thought he had finished, but he started rubbing his fat cock head on her sore asshole. And then she felt him spit on her hole again and then he suddenly slammed his cock balls deep in her ass. She said it hurt so bad that she collapsed flat on the bed and tried to get away from him. She said he just kept all his weight on her as she tried to roll away and he said, “god, fight it bitch, that is even hotter!” Over and over he pulled most the way out and then slid his cock firmly as deep as he could go in her clenched fat ass. She felt his thick cock still balls deep spasm over in over deep in her asshole.

He pulled out and she rolled on her side as he laughed and said, “that was fucking great, now clean off my cock with your mouth!” She told him she would bite it off if it went anywhere near her mouth. He said, “ I’ll clean this shit myself” and shoved his still semi hard cock back in her wet pussy to clean it off. He took her panties for a souvenir and left.

Now I want in her ass even more!

My wife is about 5'2 with 36D tits. She is still in good shape but was quite petite when she first developed. She had a long relationship in high school but the sex was not great/ non existent. She was really itching to get a a good dicking down. She was around 18 or19 when she went for a dental appt. Not being able to afford it at the time, she went to a university for the service. A young dentist worked on her but also had some mates around as assistants I guess. They all started playfully flirting with her and talking about who could go out with her. She got turned on by all the attention and agreed to go out with the dentist. He took her out to dinner and a nba game after which he invited her to his place. She obliged and ended up spending the night with him. He fucked my wife bareback as many times as he could. She enjoyed the evening but never went out with him again. After that she had a friend with benefits she used to go dancing with but that's another story ;)
Love her HUGE ass and hips. Let’s chat about a trib.

Reactions: Openhubbi
My late wife really didn't talk about her very active sexual past (so much lost fuel) but she did tell me about one guy who'd fuck her on his boat in Sheepshead Bay (Brooklyn, NY) he was small, maybe 4" (she showed me spreading her fingers) but he'd get into the rocking of the boat and in a position that hit all her spots, so at what was maybe 4" she considered him one of her best partners.

Couple months before meeting my gf she was on holiday and met a couple guys outside a club. Spoke to them for about an hour, went back to theirs and one of them fucked her on the balcony against the glass window. I suspect the boys mate was wanking off to it. The guy came in her and she made him get her the morning after pill!

Reactions: robbiewillsucku