Hey, little intro

northernkinks

Male
Gold
From
UK
Hey all

Just a little intro, love the site and looking through everyone’s stories, photos and situations.
From the UK, Me and my wife aren’t fully devoted to the lifestyle, love the thought and fantasy of it all, just my wife is a little reluctant to take that plunge in, we play out the lifestyle online for now, messaging a few guys with for some sexy chat, pic and vid swapping etc, it’s a small step in but we both like for now.
Here’s a few pics of her (sorry no full face yet) I think she deserves to be shared.
Anyway look forward to exploring some more

Attachments

• 13D02B94-2AB9-450F-B74C-6288849984E1.jpeg
    13D02B94-2AB9-450F-B74C-6288849984E1.jpeg
    98.3 KB · Views: 183
  • 8906C355-38D6-4782-8980-5A25136D8A02.jpeg
    8906C355-38D6-4782-8980-5A25136D8A02.jpeg
    175.2 KB · Views: 179
  • 1C7D99A3-402A-4C17-97F1-EAD02ACC30F8.jpeg
    1C7D99A3-402A-4C17-97F1-EAD02ACC30F8.jpeg
    348.2 KB · Views: 177
  • 0CAA1E83-2EEE-41BF-97F4-CB798B392EA3.jpeg
    0CAA1E83-2EEE-41BF-97F4-CB798B392EA3.jpeg
    180.9 KB · Views: 194
  • EDB1B306-4E20-49F9-92B5-8C7BB620962D.jpeg
    EDB1B306-4E20-49F9-92B5-8C7BB620962D.jpeg
    227.1 KB · Views: 195
Hey all

Just a little intro, love the site and looking through everyone’s stories, photos and situations.
From the UK, Me and my wife aren’t fully devoted to the lifestyle, love the thought and fantasy of it all, just my wife is a little reluctant to take that plunge in, we play out the lifestyle online for now, messaging a few guys with for some sexy chat, pic and vid swapping etc, it’s a small step in but we both like for now.
Here’s a few pics of her (sorry no full face yet) I think she deserves to be shared.
wow shes one damn sexy wife, tell her to message me, very happy to help out :)

Reactions: northernkinks
Hey all

Thanks for sharing this piece of art

Thanks for sharing your sexy wife,she looks so hot with her high heels&legs&and the rest of her nice body,lol,if you would like to messaging online or e-mail etc,with me please do,without being unrespectfull to you&wife it ,s such a big turn on to share my fantasies etc with a teasing sexy lady like yours!hope to hear from you,thanks

Attachments

• loz.jpg
    loz.jpg
    364.4 KB · Views: 132
  • sissy dressed for date.jpg
    sissy dressed for date.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 119
Hey all

Little black dress; delicious... but the navy blue and lace trim number? Just stunning. She's awesome :love:

Hey all

Wow she is severely hot. Instant turn on so far. Would love to play around online with her

Hey all

Wonderful holes!

Hey all

Gorgeous lady 😍 let’s play some virt about her 😋

Hey all

Way Hot! Thank You for sharing! Good luck in the lifestyle! More please!

• Love
Reactions: Blackwolf
Hey all

Live chat with you guys

Hey all

Hi im from Uk also......would love to swap pics/vids/cam
Please message me

Hey all

Let’s exchange

Hey all

Wow is love to share her with you