Hi, couple is interested in on line chat

Jimi3841

Male
Sep 10, 2022
Hi, we are married and open to some on line steamy chat. The wife is new to the idea and looking to get her feet wet. If sending cock pictures are your way of doing things, please pass us by. Be able to connect personally first, mentally second and once things warm up, then the sexual things will come. Be bi or at least bi-curious. Neither of us are looking for dominant macho types, more of a 2 on 1 situation and not cuckold (me Tarzan, you Jane, him irrelevant). She is in her 50's, so you need to be older and mature, have soft skills.

Last edited:
Hi, we are married and open to some on line steamy chat. The wife is new to the idea and looking to get her feet wet. If sending cock pictures are your way of doing things, please pass us by. Be able to connect personally first, mentally second and once things warm up, then the sexual things will come. Be bi or at least bi-curious. Neither of us are looking for dominant macho types, more of a 2 on 1 situation and not cuckold (me Tarzan, you Jane, him irrelevant). She is in her 50's, so you need to be older and mature, have soft skills.
Dm me convo

Dm me if still interested

I'm keen

Hit me up

Hi, we are married and open to some on line steamy chat. The wife is new to the idea and looking to get her feet wet. If sending cock pictures are your way of doing things, please pass us by. Be able to connect personally first, mentally second and once things warm up, then the sexual things will come. Be bi or at least bi-curious. Neither of us are looking for dominant macho types, more of a 2 on 1 situation and not cuckold (me Tarzan, you Jane, him irrelevant). She is in her 50's, so you need to be older and mature, have soft skills

We should boogie

Let's chat

I would love to trade pics of my soaking wet wife's pics
Would love to trade pics of my soaking wet wife's pussy and many more

Good morning, older guy here that would like to chat about your wants and desires. As you can see by my screen name i'm a relaxed guy that likes to get to know others. Not a pic or vid collector. Thanks for taking time to read my post

Let's chat

Hi
Mature guy here , i would be interested in chatting with your wife .