We are couple from Egypt, wife 45 me 46 we live in fancy area and we have lovely family, lately we started fantasies about having some one with us we developed the fantasy of having 2 Bbc fuck her while I watch. Not sure should we do further step and do that. We are concerned that here in egypt it’s not that friendly and social standards are very different was wondering if some one from egypt had same struggle
Hey brother!! I think we have the same problem but maybe we can help each other

We are couple from Egypt, wife 45 me 46 we live in fancy area and we have lovely family, lately we started fantasies about having some one with us we developed the fantasy of having 2 Bbc fuck her while I watch. Not sure should we do further step and do that. We are concerned that here in egypt it’s not that friendly and social standards are very different was wondering if some one from egypt had same struggle
You can just try
I can help you to start maybe online first
Send me

Reactions: 2969
نحن زوجان من مصر ، الزوجة 45 أنا 46 نعيش في منطقة فاخرة ولدينا عائلة جميلة ، مؤخرًا بدأنا تخيلات حول وجود شخص ما معنا طورنا خيال وجود 2 Bbc يمارس الجنس معها أثناء مشاهدتي. لست متأكدًا من أننا يجب أن نفعل خطوة أخرى ونفعل ذلك. نشعر بالقلق من أنه هنا في مصر ليس الأمر يتعلق بالمعايير الودية والاجتماعية مختلفة تمامًا ، ويتساءل ما إذا كان شخص ما من مصر يعاني من نفس المعاناة
Yeah. We are here too. from Egypt. A married couple 40 and I am 42 years old. We want to communicate with each other

Cpl 34/33 from egypt we need bull with big dick in 40 ... My wife is hot chubby milf and ebony with huge tittes and wonderfull ass , big bubble round ass ,,, she need strong man with thick dick 😍🍆💪♉
Yeah. We are here too. from Egypt. A married couple 40 and I am 42 years old. We want to communicate with each other

I am from Egypt. I am married. There is an understanding to a large extent with my wife. We love sex. We have already had relationships with couples via the Internet only. We want real relationships with a couple. We are waiting. Everyone. Waiting. To communicate with you. Thank you everyone

It happens..

Reactions: Momofact
I am from Egypt. I am married. There is an understanding to a large extent with my wife. We love sex. We have already had relationships with couples via the Internet only. We want real relationships with a couple. We are waiting. Everyone. Waiting. To communicate with you. Thank you everyone
Im from Egypt... im married bull bbc . We can make good time fun if you like
Send me plz

I tottaly agree with you alot can go wrong in here you have to start find just basic stuff to play together sadly iam facing the same issue and even bigger since we tried mostly all we can do at this point

Hello

I am a 23 year old bull from Cairo, looking for a lovely and trustworthy couple to enjoy this experience with, I am 184 CM tall with a 7 inch cock.

If anyone is interested lmk, just send a msg

Cpl 34/33 from egypt we need bull with big dick in 40 ... My wife is hot chubby milf and ebony with huge tittes and wonderfull ass , big bubble round ass ,,, she need strong man with thick dick 😍🍆💪♉
DM me then