Hi, I'm Beth, a daring hotwife. I am looking for new friends, and good lovers.

Beth36hotwife

Female
May 6, 2023
Married, but open to flirting and cheating, with good lovers, better with big Dicks (black or white). I'm not a one-lover girl. I like exciting dates and unexpected sex, with other good lovers that I like and there is mutual attraction.

In sex with others, I like hard, dominant studs. Open to dating and sexual fun in almost all versions (minus intense pain) I live in London City, but I can travel without problems, wherever I am proposed, intense and daring dates or sex parties.

I am bisex, and open to threesomes with hot couples. We know each other? deep and hot kisses for all of us who share this lifestyle.
Beth

Last edited:
Married, but open to flirting and cheating, with good lovers, better with big Dicks (black or white). I'm not a one-lover girl. I like exciting dates and unexpected sex, with other good lovers that I like and there is mutual attraction.

In sex with others, I like hard, dominant studs. Open to dating and sexual fun in almost all versions (minus intense pain) I live in London City, but I can travel without problems, wherever I am proposed, intense and daring dates or sex parties.

I am bisex, and open to threesomes with hot couples. We know each other? deep and hot kisses for all of us who share this lifestyle.
Beth

View attachment 1320767

View attachment 1320770
Baby with an ass like that your pussy will truly be dripping wet. Love to be balls deep in your pussy now

• Love
Reactions: Beth36hotwife

Beth

View attachment 1320767

View attachment 1320770
Great cock sucking

Baby with an ass like that your pussy will truly be dripping wet. Love to be balls deep in your pussy now

It would be very hot, to feel you push your hard cock into my wet pussy and hit your balls hard against my pussy, hard, wanting to put your balls inside me too....,

I would open myself as much as possible, to feel them hitting hard and trying to enter and feel you very deep inside me, until I fill my pussy with your hot cum...... uuuaaauuuhh! I would go crazy with pleasure and a true bitch in heat..... I like that my lovers fuck me hard and for hours, desired stallion...... I will dream of it coming true.

View attachment 1322212

Love your pics can't wait to see more

Well, I'm very flattered by that.... I'll be showing you more of my hottest and daring games soon. Relax, I like you.

Tell me, what sexual situations, roles and very daring do you two like the most?

I would like to pose very slut, next to Amie and you. We are two very fuckable hot wives... or not? .... Mmmmm...nnn ... Beth

Beth

View attachment 1320767

View attachment 1320770
Damn sexy and hot

It would be very hot, to feel you push your hard cock into my wet pussy and hit your balls hard against my pussy, hard, wanting to put your balls inside me too....,

I would open myself as much as possible, to feel them hitting hard and trying to enter and feel you very deep inside me, until I fill my pussy with your hot cum...... uuuaaauuuhh! I would go crazy with pleasure and a true bitch in heat..... I like that my lovers fuck me hard and for hours, desired stallion...... I will dream of it coming true.

View attachment 1322212
Oh fucking yes my balls want to be deep in your pussy lips. If fuck I want to be fucking you baby doll

Reactions: Sharper

View attachment 1322212
Slutty girl!😉

Beth

View attachment 1320767

View attachment 1320770
You’re absolutely stunning Beth

Beth

View attachment 1320767

View attachment 1320770
Holy crap, u gorgeous! See my cock in my profile

Beth

View attachment 1320767

View attachment 1320770
Beautiful, I'm about an hour outside of London if you're still looking? 38 M here

Beth

View attachment 1320767

View attachment 1320770
Sexy, fuckable cock hungry wife! 👍🏻😉

Beth

View attachment 1320767

View attachment 1320770
Come to egypt im 22 years old we can meet and i would love to be ur lover partner and also my slut we can do everything ❤️