Hi just started seeing a married woman

Fredneedshotwif

Male
From
UK
Apr 15, 2022
Devon, UK
Hi all I’ve just started seeing a married woman and I find it a bit odd.
We met on Tinder where I was open about what I wanted, and she was too!!!
She said she wasn’t a slut but I might think that with her honesty, also how desperate she was for cock and to be wanted…..
Her picture is on tinder so on show for all, although she doesn’t say she is married, on there.
We did lots of sexting….although I carried on.
Then she went coy, until our first meeting….which I told her no jeans allowed….she complied.
We met and went for a walk. As soon as we were in a secluded part of the park I told her I wanted a kiss and cuddle….
Within minutes I had my hand up the back of her skirt, then inside her knickers feeling her butt.
Then as we were kissing I lifted her skirt and teased her pussy outside her knickers, she was soaking….did not attempt to stop me, so I slid my hands into her knickers…Her pussy opened up after playing in public for about 10- 15 mins I took her into a more secluded spot.
She eventually after wanking me asked if I had a condom I did, and so fucked her.
She was magnificent.
What is odd is she is so conflicted. She doesn’t feel guilty and we are meeting again.
I really want to bring the slut out in her…..any advice….
She says she hasn’t sucked cock before she will be on our next meeting…

you are on the right path. sounds like she is a bit submissive. just, slowly, push the envelope until you find her boundaries, then keep upping the ante.

ask about her fantasies & about anything she has tried in the past that she liked.

you are going to get a lot of, more specific, ideas from other members, here.

i just gave you a mental approach. you don't want to scare her off my jumping in with both feet.

did she ever indicate if hubby is aware of what she is doing?

She said she wasn’t a slut but I might think that with her honesty, also how desperate she was for cock and to be wanted…..
Her picture is on tinder so on show for all, although she doesn’t say she is married, on there.
Then she went coy, until our first meeting….which I told her no jeans allowed….she complied.
We met and went for a walk. As soon as we were in a secluded part of the park I told her I wanted a kiss and cuddle….
Within minutes I had my hand up the back of her skirt, then inside her knickers feeling her butt.
Then as we were kissing I lifted her skirt and teased her pussy outside her knickers, she was soaking….did not attempt to stop me, so I slid my hands into her knickers…Her pussy opened up after playing in public for about 10- 15 mins I took her into a more secluded spot.
She eventually after wanking me asked if I had a condom I did, and so fucked her.
She was magnificent.
What is odd is she is so conflicted. She doesn’t feel guilty and we are meeting again.
How old is she?

She was magnificent.
Treat her good lol Eve xxxx

Treat her good lol Eve xxxx
Hi Eve I will. I will ensure that she enjoys and she seems to like my erotic messages. She’s told me she’s had to go and play with her pussy lots of times….
I keep encouraging her to try and seduce her husband again and have a sexual life with him too!!!
I have also told her to take her pictures of Tinder and warned her that anyone could see her. Friends of her husbands, sons friends, daughters friends……

This is an interesting post to read from the point of view of "the other man." My wife and I have been married for 39 years, and she is now 58. My wife works out daily and has kept herself in great shape over the years. In addition to our involvement in the Lifestyle, I have also encouraged her to meet other men for dating.

While our relationship is strong and we remain in love, sex becomes monotonous over the years and loses its excitement. My wife has told me multiple times how great it is to be with somebody new for the first time and not to have any inhibition. My wife could easily be the lady you are seeing on the side.

Hi to both of you. She’s said that her husband doesn’t know, though she’s blatantly on Tinder so I guess it won’t be long before he does know.
She is 52 very trim figure with a marvellous pussy.
you might have a very hot woman, there. my wife's libido went off the charts, hot, when she hit her 50s. she was still active into her 70s.