Hi

Ag7264

Male
Aug 4, 2017
Hello, I am Andrew, a Cuckold wanabe and hoping that one day, I will become an actual Cuckold.
My wife and I have been married for 30 years but the sex has really gone down hill in the last 4 or 5.
We both work hard and don't have much time but I am trying to change that.
Over the last 12 months I have been encouraging my wife and telling her how beautiful she is every day.
I have bought her sexy clothes and underwear and she has really started to feel more confident in herself.
Over the past 5 months she has lost loads of weight and looks amazing.
We have been on a couple of short breaks on our own and even managed to do some sexy photo sessions
I am now hoping I can move it forward even further.

Hello, I am Andrew, a Cuckold wanabe and hoping that one day, I will become an actual Cuckold.
My wife and I have been married for 30 years but the sex has really gone down hill in the last 4 or 5.
We both work hard and don't have much time but I am trying to change that.
Over the last 12 months I have been encouraging my wife and telling her how beautiful she is every day.
I have bought her sexy clothes and underwear and she has really started to feel more confident in herself.
Over the past 5 months she has lost loads of weight and looks amazing.
We have been on a couple of short breaks on our own and even managed to do some sexy photo sessions
I am now hoping I can move it forward even further.
if theres anything i can do let me know...with some husbands i have pretended that i was fucking there wife...i am very convincing....let me know if this is interestiing and we can begin...kik ....grant321111 im Don your wifes new lover she feels so good in my arms...and she is so tight on my cock...i love being with her...i am the reason she has gotten in shape...she said you wanted her to be with me and now she is...she thought this would be the best approach to let you know about us.....she thinks its time and i agree...stay in touch

Reactions: 1sweetcouple