Hi

alishalarson

Female
Jan 8, 2023
Hi, my name is Alisha. I'm a 45 yo, married mother of 4. That's sorta lonely looking maybe to do something wild, and meet some other guys out there. Been married to the same guy since highschool and somethings in our marriage have started to dry up. And I've been started to think about playing around some. I guess that's dirty of me to be even doing this..... Here's a pic of me that I shot of myself:
1.jpeg
Not the hottest thing out there but I'm hope someone likes.:) I'm located in San Diego, Cal.

Last edited:
Hi, my name is Alisha. I'm a 45 yo, married mother of 4. That's sorta lonely looking maybe to do something wild, and meet some other guys out there. Been married to the same guy since highschool and somethings in our marriage have started to dry up. And I've been started to think about playing around some. I guess that's dirty of me to be even doing this..... Here's a pic of me that I shot of myself:
View attachment 1120680
Not the hottest thing out there but I'm hope someone likes.:) I'm located in San Diego, Cal.
Pm me :)

View attachment 1120680
Sexy and tempting.👍🏻

View attachment 1120680

beautiful!!

Reactions: LibertineDevil
View attachment 1120680
Very sexy wife!!!!! Amazing performer!!!!💋💋💋💋💐💐💐

Reactions: bwcforwives
View attachment 1120680
Actually you are quite attractive. I hate that society runs down women and makes them feel unattractive. You are just my type. You are too far to make anything between us practical but just know you are definitely something quite fine to look at, and if you ever find yourself in Dallas....... Well you know the rest

View attachment 1120680
You have to take care of your desires. You sound like a really hot lady. Get all the cock you can handle and then get some more. Love to lick your freshly fucked cunt afterwards 👅

View attachment 1120680
Lovely 😍

Reactions: slappin8silly57
Hello Alisha, very nice and well-endowed mature cuckold looking for open-minded girls for permanent or occasional relationships, better if they are bisexual, either as a wife, girlfriend, sexual accomplice, etc. Also modern cuckold couples for threesomes or relationships

View attachment 1120680
Very Nice and Hott! Thank You! Go Girl!

View attachment 1120680
Jesus you could give a group of 20 something's a run for their money. I would love to see how naughty we could get if we ever played around together.

Reactions: Visitor12
View attachment 1120680
Hello there… im located in San Diego too…

View attachment 1120680
Stunning. PM me. Former San Diegan here.

View attachment 1120680
Very Hot delectible and desireable. I need some of that. Thanks for sharing

View attachment 1120680
Hi and welcome

View attachment 1120680
I would beg to differ on your last comment... You are pretty fucking hot!!