Hilton Head

verkitwme

Couple
Gold
About a month after I officially became a hotwife hubby and I went to Hilton Head for 4 nights. We were hanging at the pool and this beautiful stud sat next us. Hubby is engrossed in his book and after a few drinks I started talking to him, introducing myself, his name is Paul and as it turns out he lives 2 hours from us at home (what luck huh).
It was VERY hot so you had to hop in the pool every 10 minutes or so just to stay cool, when he would get out it was quite obvious he was extremely well hung as his "package" was on display in his swim shorts.

We chatted and had drinks for a couple hours and I knew I had to see what was in those swim shorts...…….

Finally around 5 pm i said I'm going to go to our room to freshen up why don't you come join us in about 20 minutes to which he replied, " Id love to " Off to the room hubby and I go, I take a super quick shower, dry my hair and put on a cover up my hubby bought for me.

So we're waiting and I'm going nuts, pussy is wet as can be the excitement is killing me.
As I wait. SPAMwww.cuckoldsforum.com/index.php?attachments/hh-sitting-jpg.19020/ SPAMwww.cuckoldsforum.com/index.php?attachments/hh-dress-jpg.19021/ SPAMwww.cuckoldsforum.com/index.php?attachments/hh-back-jpg.19022/

HUbby takes pics of me as I get out of the chair and head thru the sliding door to answer him knocking at the door. He walks in and immediately tells me you are so hot better than I ever imagined.
He had changed into a pair of shorts and a long sleeve dress shirt rolled up at the sleeves, he looked amazing. So out on the deck we went to have a couple drinks, the sexual energy was so thick you could SPAMwww.cuckoldsforum.com/index.php?attachments/answering-door-jpg.19023/
cut it with a knife. I just sat back and lifted my skirt a little t give him a full view of my pussy, and said ok now lets do a little peek a boo from you to which I grabbed his hand and took him inside.....
I kissed him and he played with my tits thru my dress, quickly I undid his shorts and pulled down his zipper, this is what came out....
SPAMwww.cuckoldsforum.com/index.php?attachments/paul-jpg.19025/
His cock was beautiful as was his greatly defined body....
As I saw his huge cock I was immediately on my knees, I looked at hubby and said, "look honey, his cock is amazing" Then I started at the base of his cock by his balls, slowly flicking my tongue back and forth, eventually getting to his head still not sucking it yet, he was a happy camper telling me suck it suck it, so then I went down as far as I could without touching it then wrapping my lips around his beautiful cock and pulled up then sucking it very slowly I could taste his precum (he had a lot).
I'm not one to use my hands much when I suck I like to let my mouth do the work, think it makes for a more erotic blowjob.
I sucked him and his balls for probably 5 minutes and then stopped and went over and passionately kissed my hubby, looking in his eyes and said, "thats what a big cock tastes like honey"
more to come....

I went back an sucked him for another 5-7 minutes or so it was so much fun, his cock was so big and I made it so wet, sucking his balls which made him moan, he looked at my hubby and said your wife is the best, with that I moved to the bed and said ok now it's your turn, I still had my cover up on but just lifted it so my pussy was right there, he went directly to my clit and started licking it, very lightly making me squirm I said harder suck my clit harder which he wouldn't do, was driving me nuts, finally he stared to lick it with gusto, I was getting VERY worked up. All of a sudden he got up and took his cock and rubbed it on my pussy/clit, back and forth seemed like million times, I'm now saying fuck me fuck me please. He smiled and inserted his cock in my soaking pussy, only an inch or two at first and then working that big monster in the feelings we unreal, every nerve ending in my pussy was throbbing with excitement. Then he really started fucking me, in and out with gusto, I had mini orgasms, not quite an orgasm but an unbelievable sensation that rippled thru my body. I kept saying fuck me hard, fuck me hard, needless to say I was in heaven...I looked over at my hubby and mouthed "thank you" as Paul kept fucking me, you could hear my pussy as the wetness dripped down my pussy. Looking up at Paul with his beautiful body and perfect smile (something about good teeth)
as he fucked me he kept saying your so hot, your pussy feels great. I looked up at him and said yes fuck my married pussy....
Don't know how long this went on as I was in a state of bliss, finally I said I want to be on my hands and knees, so I did, he fucked me from behind (one of my favorite positions) head on the mattress, arms outstretched, he fucked me long and slow which is how I like doggie, constant in and out, it was driving me wild, he started playing with my asshole, finally I said put a finger in my ass, well he has big fingers too he inserted one couldn't tell which one and I instantly had a massive orgasm.......
After I cum I LOVE to fuck so I turned around on my back and said fuck me, instead he said suck my cock and taste your wet pussy on my cock. I sucked him with relish, his cock was soaking wet with my pussy juice. Finally I just laid back down (somewhere along the line my cover up was taken off, don't remember when). Now I said please fuck me, my hubby had one of my legs the other one spread as far as I could get it, he got on top of me and fucked me like there was no tomorrow. I had hubby rubbing the bottom of my foot, that drives me wild, gettting fucked and having my feet rubbed, not sure why but it sure does.Paul fucked me like I"ve never beeen fucked before his 29 year old cock having all they youth of a spring chicken. I came a number of times, finally he looked at me and said, I"m gonna cum where do you want it.............I replied cum in my pussy, soon I could feel his cock get even larger, his thrusts more potent and with that he let out a huge groan and he emptied his ball in my pussy....
He looked at me and kissed me my legs still spread wide, he went to get up I said just stay here for a minute I want to feel you inside me. He smiled and then after a couple minutes he got up and started towards the bathroom I said hey bring your cock back here I want to taste it, then I motioned for my hubby to come between my legs and clean up as the cum was starting to drip from my pussy, he did his job as usual, his favorite thing eating my lovers cum, Paul came back and I motioned to bring his cock to my mouth, I wanted to taste my pussy/his cum from his beautiful cock. It tasted wonderful his still not flaccid cock, damn he has a beautiful one that's for sure. He was somewhat taken back by my hubby actions, eating all his cum from my pussy, I just looked up at him and said, it's his job and he likes it.....

• After my hubby was done, Paul came back and laid next to me and we spooned, I was in heaven, sure enough 10-15minutes later I could feel his cock pressing into my buttox, I turned as kissed him passionaately and immediately started my journey down his body with my tongue stopping at his nipples licking them and he moaned, then I went to his cock now hard as a rock, great thing about younger lovers they get hard again fairly quickly. How I loved sucking his cock, he had huge amount of precum that was very sweet tasting. He said to me get on my cock so I raised myself up and positioned his cock at the entrance of my pussy and just lowered myself slowly on his big monster again the feeling was incredible every inch of his cock was inside me, then he started to fuck me with gusto.........
    As he fucked me he kept saying your pussy is so nice, so nice you 've got a nice wet pussy.
    I smiled and just said fuck me hard, fuck me hard. SPAMwww.cuckoldsforum.com/index.php?attachments/first-jpg.19034/
    He fucked me for what seemed like hours and then he said I want to cum on your face, hubby get over here and take a pic.....
    He shot a monster shot which hubby licked up with glee !!!

I was spent physically he wore me out, I just laid there glowing in erotic bliss. I loved looking at him his now half hard cock......motioned for him to come over and I licked a few drops off his cock....

About a month after I officially became a hotwife hubby and I went to Hilton Head for 4 nights. We were hanging at the pool and this beautiful stud sat next us. Hubby is engrossed in his book and after a few drinks I started talking to him, introducing myself, his name is Paul and as it turns out he lives 2 hours from us at home (what luck huh).
It was VERY hot so you had to hop in the pool every 10 minutes or so just to stay cool, when he would get out it was quite obvious he was extremely well hung as his "package" was on display in his swim shorts.

We chatted and had drinks for a couple hours and I knew I had to see what was in those swim shorts...…….

As I saw his huge cock I was immediately on my knees, I looked at hubby and said, "look honey, his cock is amazing" Then I started at the base of his cock by his balls, slowly flicking my tongue back and forth, eventually getting to his head still not sucking it yet, he was a happy camper telling me suck it suck it, so then I went down as far as I could without touching it then wrapping my lips around his beautiful cock and pulled up then sucking it very slowly I could taste his precum (he had a lot).
I'm not one to use my hands much when I suck I like to let my mouth do the work, think it makes for a more erotic blowjob.
I sucked him and his balls for probably 5 minutes and then stopped and went over and passionately kissed my hubby, looking in his eyes and said, "thats what a big cock tastes like honey"
more to come....

After I cum I LOVE to fuck so I turned around on my back and said fuck me, instead he said suck my cock and taste your wet pussy on my cock. I sucked him with relish, his cock was soaking wet with my pussy juice. Finally I just laid back down (somewhere along the line my cover up was taken off, don't remember when). Now I said please fuck me, my hubby had one of my legs the other one spread as far as I could get it, he got on top of me and fucked me like there was no tomorrow. I had hubby rubbing the bottom of my foot, that drives me wild, gettting fucked and having my feet rubbed, not sure why but it sure does.Paul fucked me like I"ve never beeen fucked before his 29 year old cock having all they youth of a spring chicken. I came a number of times, finally he looked at me and said, I"m gonna cum where do you want it.............I replied cum in my pussy, soon I could feel his cock get even larger, his thrusts more potent and with that he let out a huge groan and he emptied his ball in my pussy....
Very hot!!!

What a great story and a hot beautiful lady. To die for omg would love to have a woman like u.lol mmmmm