His first time in public

Ocguy

Male
Aug 10, 2021
Between 2004-2007 my first wife and I brought her coworker into our sex life, we had already been fucking him for about a year when this took place.

We took Jose to our favorite cantina for dinner, cocktails, and dancing, this place had a L shaped patio that was dimly lit, that looked out to the intersection, we went out to smoke some a joint, We sat in the corner . Maria sitting on Jose lap, as we smoked she would gyrate her hips Jose jokingly says “ you keep that up I’m gonna fuck you right here and now” Maria stood up “ you wouldn’t be the first, we fucked out here a bunch of times” she says as she undoing his belt, Jose just sat there and let my wife take him out, she looked around then squatting she started to blow him, Maria sat back on him guiding his dick into her, she was bouncing and grinding on him as he had his hands up her blouse. The waitress came out, Jose moved his hands to her hips, Maria was still gyrating as we ordered our drinks, as soon as she walked away , Maria moaned out “ damn He was cunning in me as we ordered, Maria rose of his softening cock, bending the vet to lick him clean.

Reactions: robandkate
After that night, we would go there every other Friday and fuck her out on the patio or in the parking lot, take her back in and dance with her pussy full of our cum.

Reactions: robandkate
Not that time, we took Maria to the SUV, as luck would have it the waitress was on her break and got a good view of what we were up too. She spoke to my wife on n the restroom, turned out she was in her late 30s and in a sexless marriage. My wife invited her too join us in our room that night, she was the first woman I fucked since being married.