HO! HO! HO! Sharing Holiday Creations From Wives And GF's Of Users Here

Hwcouple702

Gold member
Verified
Aug 15, 2018
I'll start by sharing my little HOE, HOE, HOE letting Black Santa bend her over the hood of the Benz and fuck her in all three holes! Of course Santa knows a thing or two about going "around the world" in a single night, so it was a match made in heaven! And.... giving Santa all three holes keeps Santa (and his friends) cumming back for more all year long! More pics available if this thread becomes interesting.

1670876182105.png

Last edited:
I'll start by sharing my little HO, HO, HO letting Black Santa bend her over the hood of the Benz and fuck her in all three holes! Of course Santa knows a thing or two about going "around the world" in a single night, so it was a match made in heaven! And.... giving Santa all three holes keeps Santa (and his friends) cumming back for more! More pics available if this thread becomes interesting.

View attachment 1084799
Sweetheart, you look like an amazing in every shot. I definitely love to come up meet you and stuff your stocking all night. And you won’t be going hoe hoe hoe you’ll be going faster harder fill me up.

Attachments

• 196D744D-002C-43DD-AF4B-F9833E9DE247.jpeg
    196D744D-002C-43DD-AF4B-F9833E9DE247.jpeg
    133.4 KB · Views: 73
As I’ve mentioned many times before, Mrs.Hw is hands down the most stunning, hottest and the sexiest woman on this site!! Mr.Hw you are truly one hell of a lucky man and the two of you make an incredible couple!! So many of us wait eagerly, looking forward to hearing all the details so generously shared about your most recent sexual experiences, and especially appreciate it when you include photos!!
I'll start by sharing my little HOE, HOE, HOE letting Black Santa bend her over the hood of the Benz and fuck her in all three holes! Of course Santa knows a thing or two about going "around the world" in a single night, so it was a match made in heaven! And.... giving Santa all three holes keeps Santa (and his friends) cumming back for more all year long! More pics available if this thread becomes interesting.

View attachment 1084799
As I’ve mentioned before, Mrs.Hw is hands down the most stunning, hottest and the sexiest woman on this site!! Mr.Hw you are truly one hell of a lucky man and the two of you make an incredible couple!! So many of us wait eagerly, looking forward to hearing all the details so generously shared about your most recent sexual experiences, and especially appreciate it when you include photos!! 😜 You guys rock!! 🥰😘

View attachment 1084799
Haha ...u never disappoint !😍

Mmmm I'm all in HWcouple 702, babe id love to get off partying with you around some big blk cocks , it would be so on babe , love your pics your so hot babe , holla at me babe ,

Attachments

• 2293.jpeg
    2293.jpeg
    41.3 KB · Views: 37
  • 2292.jpeg
    2292.jpeg
    41.3 KB · Views: 42