Holiday adventure

Squirting

Female
Nov 1, 2021
In my inaugural post in this forum, I shared the experience of an Asian lady (me) fucking a BBC with my Asian husband cuckolding. For almost a year after that, my husband and I had not cuckolded and I refrained from discussing cuckolding with him despite his promptings as I just felt that I was done with this cuckolding stuff. Somehow, I preferred to have my sexual tryst surreptitiously without his presence. However, all this changed about a year later during a leisure holiday trip to Bangkok, the erotic city of Asia.

It was school holidays and the kids had gone to stay with their grandparents for a week. My husband and I took time off work and booked a trip to Bangkok to unwind. We arrived at Bangkok in the afternoon and after wining and dining by the river, we went to the place where we would patronize whenever we were in Bangkok - the "Tiger show". "Tiger shows" in Bangkok are different than those in say, Tokyo (it's a topic for another day). The ladies were as usual, local ladies but this time, the male performer was a Caucasian man with a long and thick penis. Seeing the way he fucked the lady performers made my cunt juice to flow continuously. As I got more and more horny, I thought it would be great to be fucked by that male performer. I then told my husband that I would love to hire the male performer for a fuck at our hotel room and he (hubby) could become a cuckold again. My husband was thrilled by the idea and he wasted no time in going to inquire from the show organizer about hiring the male performer for a fuck with me. He returned shortly looking disappointed. He said the show organizer told him the performers were not for hire.

We left after the show and went back to our hotel suite. I was still horny and stroked my hubby's cock asking him to fuck me. But hubby said he had no mood for fucking and lay on the living room couch to watch TV. Fed up with his attitude, I showered and went to bed. I then discovered the air-conditioning not working well. Picked up the phone and called the duty manager. An air-con technician arrived within 10 minutes. The technician was a local guy in his mid-30s, brown skinned and of medium height and built. I was then wearing a short pajama dress with thin spaghetti straps. As I did not have a bra on, my boobs were bouncing underneath the dress as I led the technician into the bedroom to do the repairs. From the corner of my eyes, I could see that the guy was peeking at my boobs. I was still very horny then, so I let one of the spaghetti straps fall as if accidentally, exposing my right breast. The guy seemed surprised at the sight of my breast with my light brown nipple hard and standing. He smiled and said I had nice big breasts. I feinted surprise and pulled up the spaghetti strap and the guy went on to do the repairs. When he had completed the repairs, he lifted his ladder and as he was about to leave the bedroom, he turned and asked me in halting English - "Madam, you want me?" I caressed his crotch and said yes, I would call the duty manager in 30 minutes to make another complaint so that he could be sent here again. He said he was dying to fuck me but he would not do it in the presence of my hubby who was watching TV in the living room. I said don't worry, I would send him away.

After the technician had left, I went to my hubby and told him I would later fuck the technician and he could watch the action in the bedroom wardrobe. Hubby was thrilled with the idea. I then phoned the duty manager to make another complaint about the air-con. Ten minutes later, the door bell rang and my hubby quickly hid in the bedroom wardrobe which had louvres that allowed him to watch the actions taking place in the room. I opened the suite door and the same technician was standing at the door. He entered the suite and asked sheepishly whether my hubby was still in the suite. I said my hubby had gone to the hotel lobby bar for drinks. The guy immediately pulled down my pajama dress, exposing my breasts and hairy pussy. He went on to grab and squeeze my breasts, lick and suck my nipples so hard that my cunt juice started flowing again. I yanked away his shirt and trousers and gosh, he had a long and thick BBC! Letting go a throaty moan as I stroke his cock, he thrust his tongue into my mouth and I sucked it vigorously. The guy was so impatient to fuck that he then thrust his hard cock into my cunt while we were still standing. I wrapped my legs around his waist while we were still tonguing and his cock still fucking my cunt. He then carried me in that position and walked to the bedroom while still thrusting his cock in and out of my cunt. I climaxed and my cum just flowed down his thigh and onto the floor. With me lying face-up on the bed, he moved his mouth to my pussy and started to lick my cunt lips and clitoris. Soon, I came and shot a load of my cunt juice into his mouth. He then moved up and kissed my mouth, letting me have a taste of my own cunt juice. We rolled over and I caught his cock and sucked it noisily. Soon I stopped the sucking as I sensed he was going to cum. Heck! I don't want him to cum now as I still want my fuck! So I moved up and sat my pussy on his mouth. He pushed my ass toward his mouth and licked my cunt until I sprayed my cunt juice into his face. My cunt was so itchy that I could wait no longer. I moved my cunt down to his cock, caught it and inserted it into my cunt. I squatted on him and moved my cunt up and down his thick cock frantically. The sensation his thick cock gave to my cunt sent chills down my back and I came and came, spraying loads of my cunt juice which flowed down his balls and wetting the bed. We then switched to the missionary position and the guy kept up the ramming and I kept cumming and cumming. Suddenly, he pressed his lips to mine, sucked my tongue and shot loads of sperm into my cunt. I was then on contraceptive, so no worries.

The technician, Mr P, then left our suite quickly saying that his manager would be suspicious if he had left his station for too long. My hubby emerged from the wardrobe with bloodshot eyes. He had been masturbating in the wardrobe while watching his wife (me) being fucked by a stranger and the wardrobe was wet with his sperm!