Holiday Fun (Hopefully).

Wdt84

May 7, 2019
Wifey and I like to post and tease, but have never made the plunge. We’ve talked soft swapping or her teasing me at a bar or in her business trips, but nothing has ever materialized because of kids, schedules, and life.

But I’m hoping we finally make the jump next week!. A few weeks ago a friend reached out and said they were coming near us and staying over night at a hotel. He wanted to surprise his wife, who is Wifeys close sorority sister and someone my wife has had “fun” with in college, and go out to dinner, drinks. Wifey has never revealed the details but has always said use your imagination.

Long story short, Wifey insisted we get a room and surprise her friend with a “full night of post drinks fun.” With a straight face and a smirk she said “if you guys play your cards right, we’ll finally show you we had fun.” My wife has said she isn’t attracted to her friends husband, but said this week he’s “not so bad, but I would need a few drinks in me.”

My friend and I decided to be “cost effective” well get a suite. Any other advice on how to proceed? Obviously won’t push, but this seems like the moment? Wifey also told me to pack her cuffs and a couple dildos.

Wifey and I like to post and tease, but have never made the plunge. We’ve talked soft swapping or her teasing me at a bar or in her business trips, but nothing has ever materialized because of kids, schedules, and life.

But I’m hoping we finally make the jump next week!. A few weeks ago a friend reached out and said they were coming near us and staying over night at a hotel. He wanted to surprise his wife, who is Wifeys close sorority sister and someone my wife has had “fun” with in college, and go out to dinner, drinks. Wifey has never revealed the details but has always said use your imagination.

Long story short, Wifey insisted we get a room and surprise her friend with a “full night of post drinks fun.” With a straight face and a smirk she said “if you guys play your cards right, we’ll finally show you we had fun.” My wife has said she isn’t attracted to her friends husband, but said this week he’s “not so bad, but I would need a few drinks in me.”

My friend and I decided to be “cost effective” well get a suite. Any other advice on how to proceed? Obviously won’t push, but this seems like the moment? Wifey also told me to pack her cuffs and a couple dildos.
Lot's of lube and, if you need them, condoms.

Reactions: Krummsaebel

Sounds like your wife has a plan. Enjoy! (please share details later, pics and videos if possible!)

Reactions: dickhurtz
Quick update: Met up with friends for dinner, drinks, and a club. Wifey and her friend were giggling and teasing us all night. We headed back to the suite and after small chit chat the girls started asking us if we wanted to see what they used to do at their sorority parties. They gave us a small show and proceeded to get in their knees and blow us. Both of us nutted pretty quickly. Thought we would have a little more swapping, but Wifeys friend was having a monthly visitor. We didn’t stay the night, as I think friend’s Hubby was wielded out too. Either way, that’s a first for Hubby to party with another couple. Hopefully this is the start of something more! Sorry no pics . Again, other couple seemed more private.

Wifey and I finally talked a little more post hangover, but nothing too serious. She had a lot of fun, but was playing coy on how far we would’ve gone. I asked her why she had me pack the toys and she responded she thought we had our own room. Jokingly asked if her and friend would’ve swapped Hubbys mid-blow job and she laughed and said guess you’ll never know now, one of you should’ve suggested it. Can’t tell if it was a joke! Although Wifey said again she wasn’t into our friend even with the drinks. Wifey then said if I’m going to suck on another dick other than yours it better be a lot bigger than XYZ! We left it at that but going to pry a little more and add into the dirty talk when we fuck next.