Homemade cuck and wifesharing vids

Loridan

Couple
Reaction score
Home-made vids....some show hubby in the background or off to the side while wife is getting fucked. All good.
Some of the husbands have clothes on, some are naked and hard, some beating off while watching.
Some seem to not even care what's going on, watching TV, playing video games, looking out the window.
When we have our friend over for threesome fun I'm watching everything. I'm naked with a dick so hard it feels like it's gonna explode. When I take a turn with her he's watching with a firm dick. Other than that few minutes after a good cum we're both hard and ready. After 2 cums a dick will be only semi hard but is quickly ready to go.
Question is....when you watch your gal does it excite you? I'm guessing it does. Do you enjoy watching?
I can't comprehend how a guy can think about his wife having sex with whoever without being envolved.....no offense to anyone here, that's just me.
My wife, myself and our friend all really get into the sex. Watching is a huge turn on for us guys and wife gets so turned on looking at and kissing who isn't fucking her....if that makes sense. It's a very exciting but relaxing time for us.

Foe me a big part of the turn on is seeing a man do something I never could. It can be so intense seeing the girl you love with another man, especially a guy who can obviously give her more sexually than I can. But for me that is a big part of the excitement and turn on too

Like you, we enjoy the MFM 3somes but I also love watching her one on one with another. There have been times I couldn't be there to watch it in person but we have wi-fi cams set up in our bedroom and in our living room so I am able to watch while at work. Such a turn on watching her play as she looks into the camera talking to me and smiling while they are doing their thing.
Same here, enjoy watching wife with other men. Like you there have been times when I could not be there so set up cameras to capture the action for my viewing pleasure later. I would add that I have also used cameras connected to internet so I could watch from work. Talk about distracting...lol.

Home-made vids....some show hubby in the background or off to the side while wife is getting fucked. All good.
Some of the husbands have clothes on, some are naked and hard, some beating off while watching.
Some seem to not even care what's going on, watching TV, playing video games, looking out the window.
When we have our friend over for threesome fun I'm watching everything. I'm naked with a dick so hard it feels like it's gonna explode. When I take a turn with her he's watching with a firm dick. Other than that few minutes after a good cum we're both hard and ready. After 2 cums a dick will be only semi hard but is quickly ready to go.
Question is....when you watch your gal does it excite you? I'm guessing it does. Do you enjoy watching?
I can't comprehend how a guy can think about his wife having sex with whoever without being envolved.....no offense to anyone here, that's just me.
My wife, myself and our friend all really get into the sex. Watching is a huge turn on for us guys and wife gets so turned on looking at and kissing who isn't fucking her....if that makes sense. It's a very exciting but relaxing time for us.
And when we had 3-somes, I was, like you, actively involved. But not every encounter for a hotwife was a 3-some, most times it was her and a partner at which times I was just an observer, a voyeur.

Last edited:
I get turned on by setting up and watching ny erotic plans for the seduction and fucking of ny wife by the one or two well hung guys I offer her up to,to attenpt her seduction as I watch or join in!

Attachments

• QUIK_20161223_022334_3.mp4
    3.2 MB
  • 391936984_56425-41577928940.3132330 (1).mp4
    1.4 MB
  • 391936984_56425-41578429253.3132367 (2).mp4
    2.7 MB