Honey trap.

Cucklove

Male
Nov 23, 2022
Hi
So i was wondering if any fellow would be cucks have tried setting a honey trap to start their partners on the cuckold road ? .
This was a method i used with great success , my then wife had come from a strict background but had a devil streak in her so i planted the seed and waited for the idea to arouse her .
Thats when i set her 1st honey trap with a guy online , i gave him her details , name , background , facebook etc and left the rest to him . My only request was that he cannot tell her i set it up , it must seem to herr by chance , and yes it worked , within a few weeks they arranged to meet at a hotel near Stanstead airport U.K . She spent most of the night with him and got well and truely serviced . He was a proffesional bull who really enjoyed seducing innocent women , turning them into cock loving hotwifes .
I would interested if anyone else has used the Honey trap ?

Hi
So i was wondering if any fellow would be cucks have tried setting a honey trap to start their partners on the cuckold road ? .
This was a method i used with great success , my then wife had come from a strict background but had a devil streak in her so i planted the seed and waited for the idea to arouse her .
Thats when i set her 1st honey trap with a guy online , i gave him her details , name , background , facebook etc and left the rest to him . My only request was that he cannot tell her i set it up , it must seem to herr by chance , and yes it worked , within a few weeks they arranged to meet at a hotel near Stanstead airport U.K . She spent most of the night with him and got well and truely serviced . He was a proffesional bull who really enjoyed seducing innocent women , turning them into cock loving hotwifes .
I don't use the honey trap. I'm the honey trap lol 😂 ( read it like... they think I'm hiding in the shadows... but I'm the shadows - Bat Man lol 🤣🤣) I help out cuck wannabes and love seducing conservative/ unaware wives & GFs for fun.

I've, so far, seduced 14 successfully. 2 in ongoing progress. 2 weeks ago, it was my 14th successful seduction of a 22 year old Turkish GF upon her BFs request.

So thrilled at doing this, seducing online without even having show dick or smth.

Seems like your wife would help me continue my streak continously 🙂 check your DM

Last edited:
Hi
Why not just ask her?. Quite simple really.

For me as a new cuck it was the thrill of seeing how far she would go , just asking is not always an option at the beginning .
Once she was used to the notion of having whoever she wanted asking was not a problem , many times i recieved a text informing me she was with her lover . This mind game sent me crazy with lust , just knowing a vwe young man was fucking my wife put me over the edge .
Its an emotion i really miss but such is life .

Hi
Wow sounds like your top of the secuctuon game .
What is D M ???
DM is "Direct Message" 😅 not at top bruh. Since I seduce online, I couldn't be with the sluts I made since they live far away. Though I'm kinda happy I could seduce through text than showing off a dick

Reactions: Cucklove
DM is "Direct Message" 😅 not at top bruh. Since I seduce online, I couldn't be with the sluts I made since they live far away. Though I'm kinda happy I could seduce through text than showing off a dick
Where do i find my direct message ????

Where do i find my direct message ????
Omg you already did.. we texted there 🥲

If you're using a mobile, top left there'll be '3 row symbol', it's show you your DMs.

In case, if you've a new msg, it'll show how many msgs you got in red color.

Damn man 😅 really how old are you? No offense

Omg you already did.. we texted there 🥲

If you're using a mobile, top left there'll be '3 row symbol', it's show you your DMs.

In case, if you've a new msg, it'll show how many msgs you got in red color.

Damn man 😅 really how old are you? No offense
No offence taken my friend , i not a tech guy lol , as for age , well 58 , started on the road of being cucked at 25 , wife was 19 .

Enjoy the lifestyle , take every opportunity , time does fly . 19 is a great age , back then i was fit , a lot of running and martial arts , i had older women giving me the cum on but i wasted it . Dont make those mistakes !!

Ugh it'd be easy if we could chat in the DM, man 😅
Enjoy the lifestyle , take every opportunity , time does fly . 19 is a great age , back then i was fit , a lot of running and martial arts , i had older women giving me the cum on but i wasted it . Dont make those mistakes !!

Reactions: Cucklove
Lol read it again bruh. He didn't ask a question. He shared his experience that a stranger seduce his wife for himself 🙂

“So i was wondering if any fellow would be cucks have tried setting a honey trap to start their partners on the cuckold road ?”

Why the need to play games? Just ask her to cuckold you. No need for anything else. That’s the point. But don’t worry about it. He has now explained why he does not want to ask. I have always found be up front with people tends to be the quickest way to make progress. But hell….what do I know.

“So i was wondering if any fellow would be cucks have tried setting a honey trap to start their partners on the cuckold road ?”

Why the need to play games? Just ask her to cuckold you. No need for anything else. That’s the point. But don’t worry about it. He has now explained why he does not want to ask. I have always found be up front with people tends to be the quickest way to make progress. But hell….what do I know.
Tried it many times but she seemed to do it on her own way and do it without having me know about it. I missed out on the fun part of watching. But at least she got a good fucking and the best part was that they did it during working hours and earning her salary. Too bad she only got minimum wage and no promotion out of it.