Hot day at work

Mocha wife

Couple
Gold member
Apr 3, 2021
kansas
I could tell my boss was having a bad day already as I walked by his office. He was on the phone with a loud voice and tone, and I knew he had a 12 o'clock meeting that he was not looking forward to. I got an email from him telling me to get a file ready for him and make it fast and get in his office.. It took me some time but I hurried as fast as I could to his office and with a stern voice he answered. I put the file down on his desk, opened it and went over the key points with him. I was bent over leaning forward on his desk right next to him when he got up quickly. I tried to follow him starting to straighten up but he shoved me back down on the desk. He moved to the door to lock it as he was telling me we had little time just to take off my skirt.. he got back behind me kicked my legs open then i could hear him spit on his cock a couple of times.. I grabbed the other side of the desk to brace myself as I felt him pull my panties to the side and thrust in hard and all at once.. It was like a hard force fucking no sweet talk no dirty talk just grunting with every hard deep thrust. Just as i was getting use to this fucking and really getting wet he came in side me pushing so hard and so deep it shifted the desk forward a bit. Just after that a knock on the door with someone saying your 12 o'clock is here and waiting, we rushed to straighten up and put ourselves back together. He opened the door and told me he would talk to me later about that file and greeted two guys for his meeting.. I went straight to the restroom, went into a stall and took off my panties.. I feverishly rub my clit while licking and smelling my panties thinking about how the boss just forced me into sex on his desk and how hot it made me feel. lost in my world i had a big orgasm and maybe let some moans slip out.. as I got up I heard the door open and someone walk out.

I could tell my boss was having a bad day already as I walked by his office. He was on the phone with a loud voice and tone, and I knew he had a 12 o'clock meeting that he was not looking forward to. I got an email from him telling me to get a file ready for him and make it fast and get in his office.. It took me some time but I hurried as fast as I could to his office and with a stern voice he answered. I put the file down on his desk, opened it and went over the key points with him. I was bent over leaning forward on his desk right next to him when he got up quickly. I tried to follow him starting to straighten up but he shoved me back down on the desk. He moved to the door to lock it as he was telling me we had little time just to take off my skirt.. he got back behind me kicked my legs open then i could hear him spit on his cock a couple of times.. I grabbed the other side of the desk to brace myself as I felt him pull my panties to the side and thrust in hard and all at once.. It was like a hard force fucking no sweet talk no dirty talk just grunting with every hard deep thrust. Just as i was getting use to this fucking and really getting wet he came in side me pushing so hard and so deep it shifted the desk forward a bit. Just after that a knock on the door with someone saying your 12 o'clock is here and waiting, we rushed to straighten up and put ourselves back together. He opened the door and told me he would talk to me later about that file and greeted two guys for his meeting.. I went straight to the restroom, went into a stall and took off my panties.. I feverishly rub my clit while licking and smelling my panties thinking about how the boss just forced me into sex on his desk and how hot it made me feel. lost in my world i had a big orgasm and maybe let some moans slip out.. as I got up I heard the door open and someone walk out.
I hope he was able to satisfy latet

• Love
Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat
what is her job? I can hire her as my assistant ;)
I wish 😉 She's not in to the lifestyle although she knows I love the idea of her being fucked by another man and she finds that strange lol. She nearly did it once on holiday but nothing came of it, was hot thinking it could happen !! She works in an office, boring job but I have plenty of fantasies around her being fucked by her boss

what happened after that between you both?

J's favorite affair she has had during our marriage is with her 3rd Boss/Lover. She has a thing for Bosses, has only had 3 and had affairs with 2 of them, and says that's only because she wasn't at her first job long enough to have an affair with him!! LOL

Boss 2 was just an occasional thing when they got together and it worked out they could have sex. They did a lot of socializing after work, so opportunities presented themselves. There was a LOT of sexy flirting like playing footsie under the table during meetings, lunches, dinners, etc and whenever his wife was out of town she would be available if he was.

But Boss 3, their affair lasted 11 years and only ended because of COVID. She even tried to get pregnant with him but it never happened. She misses it, but is looking forward to new exploits now that things are settling down.

CW

And you wonder why I want to hire you

J's favorite affair she has had during our marriage is with her 3rd Boss/Lover. She has a thing for Bosses, has only had 3 and had affairs with 2 of them, and says that's only because she wasn't at her first job long enough to have an affair with him!! LOL

Boss 2 was just an occasional thing when they got together and it worked out they could have sex. They did a lot of socializing after work, so opportunities presented themselves. There was a LOT of sexy flirting like playing footsie under the table during meetings, lunches, dinners, etc and whenever his wife was out of town she would be available if he was.

But Boss 3, their affair lasted 11 years and only ended because of COVID. She even tried to get pregnant with him but it never happened. She misses it, but is looking forward to new exploits now that things are settling down.

CW
I’ll hire the Mrs here in the Florida Keys. I would love such a loyal employee.

• Love
Reactions: Frodoforever
Yum!! Bosses should get to have you whenever they want- and share you with co-workers- make you a cum slut for sure 🍆😉
you mean..feed the cumslut..right?? I already show up having long ago been..made one!!:)

Attachments

• christine treats1.JPG
    christine treats1.JPG
    32.9 KB · Views: 44
  • christine treats2.JPG
    christine treats2.JPG
    35.2 KB · Views: 44