Deleted

My husband and I want to spice up our sex life. I'm very fit and very sexual and have always wanted a ripped latin or light skinned black with with a huge "eggplant" ;)

I can't believe he is giving my my wish and just wants to watch. So I'm throwing it out there to see what I get. I only want ripped guys with huge cocks and I want to know what you would do to me.
Wish you the best

My husband and I want to spice up our sex life. I'm very fit and very sexual and have always wanted a ripped latin or light skinned black with with a huge "eggplant" ;)

I can't believe he is giving my my wish and just wants to watch. So I'm throwing it out there to see what I get. I only want ripped guys with huge cocks and I want to know what you would do to me.
I wanted this for my beautiful gf too!

I'm so disappointed at the options available on here. I think I'm one of the hottest women on this site and looking to explore but the men seem weak.

I'm so disappointed at the options available on here. I think I'm one of the hottest women on this site and looking to explore but the men seem weak.
You do know this isn't a hookup site, yeah, you may get lucky here. If I could see beyond the big black ovals on your face I might be able to agree with you, but alas, your possible beauty is hidden behind those. As far as hot, not much of a photo to make that evaluation either.

Get rid of the oval censors, get rid of the clothing and for goodness sake get rid of the attitude and you night get a different response.

Just sayin'.

Reactions: KK5150 and turboguy
Agree you appear to be very attractive. If you wouldn't have limited your search to skin color and size maybe you would get more responses. But don't compromise what you want. I'm ripped but don't have a huge cock and I'm white.

Attachments

• ripped1.jpg
    ripped1.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 115
Reactions: Hwcouple702

Location please?

Know a great one boo hmu