Hot whore to my employee

How far can i go with Kumar?

• Total voters

indianexpress

Female
Jul 20, 2017
Mumbai, India
It might have been just, another typical day in South Mumbai. I reckon, it was around eleven in morning hours, yes. People were going around doing their business. Children were in school, housewives busy in preparations for lunch time. But there was one house which was different. (My own) And I was lucky that neighbors couldn’t hear any noise coming from inside of my place.

Ours is an independent, nine storied building with a big garden in front and an equally large back yard. I live in a modest three bedroom place, besides the living room, kitchen, balcony and an office, where I design jewelry, as per retail demands. I am currently typing this from my master bedroom, it’s a bit large with a king size bed in the middle, two side tables on either side of the bed. The bedroom has a French window (sliding) that would open to the back yard beyond which is a serene beach. The only disadvantage folks, in having a sea side place are dampened walls, solution to which was Dr. Fixit, a water soaking agent that won’t cause any dampening further. Anyways, there are two large wall closets with a mirror and a dressing table. The room also has an attached bathroom just like other master bedrooms have.

As my parent’s live in another part of town, I live in with domestic helper who’s roughly paid 150$’s a month for his services. He was hired via an agency and I was about 19 (am 22 now) when parent’s left this place but requirement for a servant never came because I was frequently visited by a female maid, a very nice lady who would cook, do chores and chop vegetables for the next few years. However, her age and dwindling health became a barrier, as she communicated with me that her body won’t allow more. Plus, the birth of grandson in her native village was another reason why she wanted to spent her old age. Blood is thicker than wood, I took a cue that she had done tremendous work but it was sad to see her leave forever. It was on her recommendation that I first met Kumar, who was her direct neighbor. Kumar was very underweight back then for a thirty six year old guy, he lived in homeless shelter but all in all, a man who wasn’t complaining about his condition because good music, good food and some prayers were his positive conditioning. When I spoke with parents about hiring a male helper, they were not that pleased but after dad gave him an earful about his high reach, Kumar became more timid than he looked already!

In India, we don’t have culture of fast foods. Kumar and I would chop vegetables together, play ping pong, walk a mile, found that he was very much a loner at heart with bit of a pride that he hadn’t succumbed to drugs or joined some gang in slums. The horrifying stories he spoke about the sufferings there were unfathomable. In short, thirty six of his life was (unfortunately) spent in slums. You may find the idea repulsive about how I happened to get in bed with such a guy, because health concerns like tuberculosis, HIV and other respiratory issue’s are very real. Money isn’t an issue, the social system exists in India because the government wishes to employ the lower class in manufacturing industries, where they can utilize semi or unskilled labors. An educated person naturally, would do neither of that. In that regard, Kumar came free from any health hazard, despite working as municipal cleaner in Dharavi. As per our discussion, he made 2$’s a day there. Whereas now, I pay 150$, inclusive of food, stay and… you know ;)

When I look back at his arrival, never by any means… would I imagine getting physically intimate with him. NO CHANCE! I mean, are other guys in my life dead? Old school crush, a tip top colleague with similar interest… Our daily communication was in Hindi Language, as he can’t pick up English so I was friendly, kept open mind about all he had to speak. The equation was respectful (it is even more now). My focus was his health, he had to bulk up, I’d feed sweet potato, whey (no milk or dry fruits as he’s allergic to them) and brown rice.

It was early morning, when he spoke about his private life. Kumar fell for a nice female maid in slums and they dated for quite a while but as per his version, she ran away with a sweeper and never returned. That depressed him but as a daily wage worker, he would remove that frustration on work itself. I developed a soft corner right there, his spontaneous living and perspective wowed my body and heart from all corners. He would look down at me as a young, sexy woman who was better placed and privileged than him. After a soft kiss on my cheek, I couldn’t resist to pull out his shaft (a big anaconda) and sucked his dick, making loud slurping noises as my lips wrapped his big dick with all might.

I took his dick out of my mouth and kissed it. The dick was oozing pre cum which spread all over the dick head around my slim fingers. I spat a large glob of saliva on the dick to make it wet and slippery, looked up at him, winked and resumed the blowjob. Kumar held my head with his large, strong hands and started fucking my mouth. His long, thick cock was going deep in, heck mouth’s watering already as I type in, ha ha! It did make me gag occasionally but wouldn't stop sucking.

Kumar’s balls were very large, proportionate to his long, thick dick. I sucked on each of his balls all the while looking into his eyes. He moaned in delight and I giggled with his balls still getting licked. Kumar would pass a comment, something on lines of ‘nothing sexier than a woman looking at you as she sucks’ Of course it wasn’t a one sided cricket match, ha ha. I mean, certainly asked him to return the favor and he was quick.
I got up and walked towards the side of the bed, Kumar followed me. I lay down on the bed on my back, with large, pointy nipples facing the ceiling. Kumar got down on his knees on the side of the bed and pulled me towards him. He put my legs on his shoulder, my pussy within inches of his mouth.

Well... it did drive him crazy. It was the most beautiful pussy he had ever seen in his life (and he let me know about that lol). It was soft, pink and wet. It was hairless except for a thin triangular patch of hair above pointing towards the clit as if giving directions to the pussy (or his prize, ha ha!). My pussy lips were swollen spread and were leaking profusely. The womanly scent and taste made the fire burning in Kumar's loins intense. He took out his long tongue and started licking me. I started taking short and hurried breaths. Kumar licked my fuck hole, sucked pussy lips hard. He then went towards the clit. It was swollen and throbbing. He took it in his mouth and sucked hard. A moan escaped my mouth as I arched her back, just requesting that he must not stop at all!

Kumar inserted his middle finger into it. I moaned louder pulling his head further into my pussy, urging him to go on with his actions. Kumar then inserted another finger and started finger fucking me faster. At the same time he sucked on the clit harder. This triggered my first orgasm. Eyes rolled and I felt the bloody room was spinning fast! Maybe, the orgasm lasted more than a minute. By then Kumar had stopped licking and had moved to my side. I finally opened my eyes and looked at him. Kumar got on top of me and squeezed boobs and pinched my nipples. He does have fascination with big breasts and am gifted with a nice pair, so none of us are complaining! ;)

I pulled Kumar's face towards myself and kissed him hard. Kumar reciprocated all the while squeezing my tits. He would occasionally ask silly questions, oh damn silly ones- which one should I suck madam? (I am his madam between 6am- 9pm but post 9 to 6 in morning, he is expert with slangs, new slangs you may not want to hear any of those, trust me!)

I just smiled and pointed towards my left breast. Kumar immediately put his mouth there and started sucking. He swirled his tongue around the nipple, flicked it and pulled it. I giggled as his stubble pricked my soft skin making it feel ticklish. Kumar was feverishly sucking left breast while he massaged the right ones with his with his rough hands. He now started sucking both breasts alternately. I brought his cock to my pussy, dragged it along the length of my pussy. My actions made Kumar realize that I was ready for our first fucking. He got off the bed and went towards his shirt which was lying on a chair. He took a condom out of the shirt pocket and quickly got to the bed. I sat up and took the condom from his hands. I carefully tore open the packet and removed the condom, slowly wore the condom on the dick.

He pushed me on the bed and got on top. I raised and spread both legs as wide as I could. Kumar kept my legs on his shoulder (again) and brought his dick to the entrance of my pussy. He rubbed his dick head on clit for a couple of times. Then in one swift motion he stuffed his dick inside all the way to the base. I screamed in pain as his thick dick spread my pussy lips wide. He immediately stated fucking at full speed. Now speed is a funny thing, I literally thought of his prick like a remote control and urged him to go slow, then fast then super fast and toyed with it because he was stretching me really good! His dick was moving in and out like a piston, not stopping for even one second. My pussy muscles gripped his dick tight, making it fit perfectly. Kumar's dick was thick, creating a friction that was driving me crazy (and heck, it still does!)

I was hollering in pleasure, mouth open in 'O' shape (yes like a jelly fish, lol). Kumar's cock was going deeper to places unexplored (no he didn’t find minerals or uranium but pleasure unlimited, ha ha!) We kissed, our tongues mashed against each other like two swords clashing in battle. Kumar sucked on my earlobes, he rested his head on my nape, kissing and licking me softly. He stopped and took his prick out with a plop sound 'plop plop' just like that! I now started moving up and down on help's dick. My boobs bounced as I jumped on his prick, moving my hips forwards and backwards, sometimes in circles. Kumar moaned at my expert fucking. He loved the way I would fuck him on top. I loved to be on top as it would facilitate control on the depth, speed and motion. It was one of the two ways in which I would be in control, other being sucking his dick.

(Must admit folks, Kumar was very dominating in bed, I loved the fact that such a low profile guy was using me as his rag doll. Had made sure he would keep our equation discreet and won’t let anyone know about it, including my parents.)

We were fucking for a long time now and orgasms were drawing closer. Kumar grabbed my ass and started fucking me harder. Our moans grew louder and louder with each stroke. After a few seconds of intense stroking, a massive orgasm hit me. Oh dear, I screamed loudly not caring if anyone would hear THAT! My orgasm also triggered Kumar's orgasm and with a loud grunt he emptied his seed into the condom. It was the most amazing feeling, that i experienced with a nice, humble guy. I collapsed on Kumar, my boobs crushed against his slightly hairy chest. After a while, we came back to our senses, the breathing now becoming normal with each passing moment. I got off Kumar, his semi erect dick escaped the confines of my pussy.

I took off the condom and sucked on it, drinking all his semen within. I also sucked his cock clean of all his juices. Soon we drifted to a short nap. It hardly was a nap because I woke up to the sound of my cell phone ringing. Picked it up as it was my father calling. I remember, he roughly spoke about few share transactions he made in my account and asked to keep a tab on few that bore bearish trend. (I trade in stocks once weekly but this wasn’t the right time or correct mind frame to discuss whats going with Bombay Stock Exchange... :S made a silly excuse of being ill and he did the needful)

Reactions: jon carlton
(In India, most kids of even growing adults continue to live in family property because the estate values’ are pretty high here. Plus, there is big onus on joint family system than a nuclear one. If my parent’s stayed in with me, there would be no chance to experience what has happened in last few months. Parent’s run a nice spa, that has several masseurs at their disposal. The office staff includes accountants, office assistants, and supervisors that assist parents in work expansion.)

Any ways, I wasn't nervous that my father was calling. Kumar was still lying on the bed stark naked. He realized that my father, his boss was on the other end of the phone. He sat up, crept behind me, held the breasts from behind started squeezing them. His manipulations of breasts, was making it really difficult to talk in a normal tone. I started breathing heavily, moans almost escaping from my mouth as I tried hard to control his actions and mine! Ha ha! After a few minutes of talking, I cut the call and threw the phone on the bed. He smiled and hit me lightly on the arm. I got of the bed and knelt on the floor, near its edge. Took a pillow from the bed and placed it below my knees to avoid the hard floor from hurting my knees as well as to get some elevation. I took my hair clip from the side table and tied hair into a bun. Meanwhile Kumar sat on the edge of the bed with his dick pointing towards my open mouth. Kumar slapped his dick on my tongue a few times before inserting it in. I sucked his dick hard, employed a usual blowjob technique but was doing it very slowly this time. very slow, swallow his dick all the way and would slowly pull out right till the moment the dick head was between my lips, swirl my tongue around the head, licked the point where the head met the shaft. Then I sucked it hard and fast like a vacuum machine. I bit his dick lightly and giggled as Kumar cringed.

The servant came closer to an orgasm. He watched in wonder, breathing heavily as his pretty, well off and friendly ‘young madam’ swallowed his man shaft like a pro. (Bluh! Saline taste, despite making K gulp pineapple drinks) Yes, few strands of my hair would come in the way and he would delicately push them behind my ear. We maintained eye during the whole act!

He got off the bed, pulled my hair so that my face was right in front of his dick and shot his load. Strands after strands of semen fell on my face with a huge force. His slimy cum fell on my cheeks, nose, lips and chin. Kumar collapsed on the bed after his orgasm subsided and I thought he nearly suffered a heart attack! What a freaking thud it was, my ear’s still ring by that plop! After a couple of minutes, I got up and showered under cold water.

Our frequency has reduced since then. Mainly because he tires easily and spends all energy at once. Whereas, the design job requires me to wear thinking cap on and there are few hours when he's simply not allowed to come inside and bother while I carve out a nice sketch. It's creative, collaborative work that pays well. So that's my first attempt in writing. We are yet to try a lot things, though he would like anal and me flirting with his handful friends. (But these are no no barriers, which is why i setup a poll)

P.S- I am bit unsure if servant/ male helpers are available on foreign shores. Which is why I enclosed few snaps of us, I hardly take them because Kumar is camera shy. He won’t manipulate me for money, ever but I trust this person with my whole life. Kumar plays fine role as helper by day and a bull by night. Felt nerve wrecked to share these online, so it’s wise to add filters for a few aspects and leave the rest to fertile imagination. I hope you people enjoy the thread and pictures as well. Should this generate a positive response, I promise to add more

.. Miss L. A ...

P.S- I am bit unsure if servant/ male helpers are available on foreign shores. Which is why I enclosed few snaps of us, I hardly take them because Kumar is camera shy. He won’t manipulate me for money, ever but I trust this person with my whole life. Kumar plays fine role as helper by day and a bull by night. Felt nerve wrecked to share these online, so it’s wise to add filters for a few aspects and leave the rest to fertile imagination. I hope you people enjoy the thread and pictures as well. Should this generate a positive response, I promise to add more

.. Miss L. A ...

Why cant i see pics ?

So sad, you got inactive here. This story seems total fantasy though I'm happy that you love being treated like a slut 🙂

In case if you're active again, do check your DM 😉