Hot Wife Date Idea

May 25, 2016
I have an idea to drive my husband wild I'd like to run by all of you fine people. Feedback and ideas welcomed so be honest please!

My husband has been talking a lot about a new fantasy of his. He wants to see me hit on and picked up while out and about. I am no good at all when it comes to being flirty so I don't see this ever happening. I figure I can set it up though.

There's a guy we've been chatting with online for the past month or so that we both really like. We've tried to meet up with him but our schedules have not been kind.

My husband has to (gets to) entertain potential clients from out of town for work. He almost always takes them to a nearby lounge many business types frequent (you know the place, hipster speakeasy wannabe joint with overpriced drinks).

I was thinking of scheduling a night with online man (our schedules never line up because my husband is entertaining clients) during my husband's next business night out, which is coming up. I'd meet online man for drinks somewhere to make sure the mutual chemistry is legit, then take him to the same lounge my husband will be in. We would walk in and go straight to the bar for drinks. I'd text my husband and tell him where I am, and that I'm on a date. He would sit there, with his clients, watching his wife on a date. We'd have a few drinks, then walk out together to a hotel where I'd text him pictures while he's sitting with his potential clients.

That's my plan. It seems very cool which makes me nervous because that's not normally my style. In theory, I know my husband is aching for something like this from me. However, I have never played alone so that makes me nervous.

Any thoughts?

• Love
Reactions: mike4141
Sounds pretty hot! Hopefully they are not important clients, cause hes going to be pretty distance thinking about you and him. I say go for it!

I think that's a very novel way of teasing him, we often go out together and go into bar on our own her perhaps 5 mins before me and I sit and watch which is great fun, I myself enjoy the "waiting" rather than joining in so this works quite well,One thing we have done which wasn't really planned at the time was great fun.......
I was dealing with two Asian business blokes who owned 3 hotels locally and 2 restaraunts they had some electrical problems and I had just finished some work on a neighbouring hotel, they got in contact with me and wanted to meet up on a Friday evening in one of the hotels which had a popular bar at the weekend.
Friday is her usual night when she goes out on the pull, but I was working in London that day and arranged to meet her as I would not get to see her before she went out, I always like to see her before she leaves and asked her to meet up with me in this hotel bar half an hour before my meeting with them,
travelling up the m40 motorway I got held up in an accident right in a spot where I had a very weak phone signal and had just texted her to say what time to meet me just before the hold up, stuck in traffic I lost the phone signal altogether and couldn't let her know I wasn't going to make it, it was over an hour and a half later before we got moving and I got a signal to see have a dozen texts I had missed come through asking where was I.
I rang her and she answered, briefly saying she was going ring me back.
Ten minutes later she rang telling me she couldn't speak before, but was being chatted up by two Asians in the bar and asked me if I thought these were the ones I was supposed to be meeting, describing them I said it sounds like them. she laughed and said "well I think they are more interested in me than you" and told me how dishy she thought they both were" I asked what she was suggesting and she said "have you rung them to tell them your going to be late?" I said no I was going ring them after id answered her texts telling her where I had been held up" she said "Ring them then and I will stand in for you", I asked what she was going to do about her arranged date, and she told me "I can ring him and tell him I cant make it"
I was shocked that firstly she was being chatted up by 2 guys who I knew and was supposed to be doing business with, but also at her suggestion I kept out of the way for her to play, and her ditching her arranged date who I knew she loved fucking when ever she could,
I said Ok and told her I would stay clear and ring them to explain my inability to get to meet them, which I did,
looking at the time I knew it would be at least an hour to get to the hotel,but didn't let on that I was going to call by and descretly call by and see what was going on
I arrived to see her in the bar sitting by the bar on a stool sitting by one sitting on another stool and the other standing by her, she spotted me about 10 mins later but I had to be careful they didn't see me.
I could see she was dressed up in a sexy short blue dress and red high heels in her original dates fav wear, which looked so sexy and slutty, and it obviously was having the same effect on them as it did with him.
I waited for her to use the ladies and caught up with her, and she told me they were leaving after finishing their drinks and going to a house the one owned in nearby part of Wolverhampton.
she told me to wait at home for her and she would text me the address and would I pick her up later
It was 3.00 am when I got that text and I was on my way to collect her, when I arrived 10 mins later she came out and jumped into the car looking like the cat who had the cream telling me how both had fucked her well, and how pleased she was I was late
I met the two guys three days later (on my own) knowing that when we had finished our meeting they were meeting her again and picking her up at our place and I would have to keep away until I saw her leave with them for another night of fucking my gorgeous slut wife againDSCF9108.JPG( the dress she wore second date)

I have an idea to drive my husband wild I'd like to run by all of you fine people. Feedback and ideas welcomed so be honest please!

My husband has been talking a lot about a new fantasy of his. He wants to see me hit on and picked up while out and about. I am no good at all when it comes to being flirty so I don't see this ever happening. I figure I can set it up though.

There's a guy we've been chatting with online for the past month or so that we both really like. We've tried to meet up with him but our schedules have not been kind.

My husband has to (gets to) entertain potential clients from out of town for work. He almost always takes them to a nearby lounge many business types frequent (you know the place, hipster speakeasy wannabe joint with overpriced drinks).

I was thinking of scheduling a night with online man (our schedules never line up because my husband is entertaining clients) during my husband's next business night out, which is coming up. I'd meet online man for drinks somewhere to make sure the mutual chemistry is legit, then take him to the same lounge my husband will be in. We would walk in and go straight to the bar for drinks. I'd text my husband and tell him where I am, and that I'm on a date. He would sit there, with his clients, watching his wife on a date. We'd have a few drinks, then walk out together to a hotel where I'd text him pictures while he's sitting with his potential clients.

That's my plan. It seems very cool which makes me nervous because that's not normally my style. In theory, I know my husband is aching for something like this from me. However, I have never played alone so that makes me nervous.

Any thoughts?
Wow that sounds like a super hot awesome idea!!! It will drive him mad!!! My only concern for you would be that you don't really know the guy could be dangerous?

I think that's a very novel way of teasing him, we often go out together and go into bar on our own her perhaps 5 mins before me and I sit and watch which is great fun, I myself enjoy the "waiting" rather than joining in so this works quite well,One thing we have done which wasn't really planned at the time was great fun.......
I was dealing with two Asian business blokes who owned 3 hotels locally and 2 restaraunts they had some electrical problems and I had just finished some work on a neighbouring hotel, they got in contact with me and wanted to meet up on a Friday evening in one of the hotels which had a popular bar at the weekend.
Friday is her usual night when she goes out on the pull, but I was working in London that day and arranged to meet her as I would not get to see her before she went out, I always like to see her before she leaves and asked her to meet up with me in this hotel bar half an hour before my meeting with them,
travelling up the m40 motorway I got held up in an accident right in a spot where I had a very weak phone signal and had just texted her to say what time to meet me just before the hold up, stuck in traffic I lost the phone signal altogether and couldn't let her know I wasn't going to make it, it was over an hour and a half later before we got moving and I got a signal to see have a dozen texts I had missed come through asking where was I.
Ten minutes later she rang telling me she couldn't speak before, but was being chatted up by two Asians in the bar and asked me if I thought these were the ones I was supposed to be meeting, describing them I said it sounds like them. she laughed and said "well I think they are more interested in me than you" and told me how dishy she thought they both were" I asked what she was suggesting and she said "have you rung them to tell them your going to be late?" I said no I was going ring them after id answered her texts telling her where I had been held up" she said "Ring them then and I will stand in for you", I asked what she was going to do about her arranged date, and she told me "I can ring him and tell him I cant make it"
I was shocked that firstly she was being chatted up by 2 guys who I knew and was supposed to be doing business with, but also at her suggestion I kept out of the way for her to play, and her ditching her arranged date who I knew she loved fucking when ever she could,
I said Ok and told her I would stay clear and ring them to explain my inability to get to meet them, which I did,
looking at the time I knew it would be at least an hour to get to the hotel,but didn't let on that I was going to call by and descretly call by and see what was going on
I arrived to see her in the bar sitting by the bar on a stool sitting by one sitting on another stool and the other standing by her, she spotted me about 10 mins later but I had to be careful they didn't see me.
I could see she was dressed up in a sexy short blue dress and red high heels in her original dates fav wear, which looked so sexy and slutty, and it obviously was having the same effect on them as it did with him.
I waited for her to use the ladies and caught up with her, and she told me they were leaving after finishing their drinks and going to a house the one owned in nearby part of Wolverhampton.
she told me to wait at home for her and she would text me the address and would I pick her up later
It was 3.00 am when I got that text and I was on my way to collect her, when I arrived 10 mins later she came out and jumped into the car looking like the cat who had the cream telling me how both had fucked her well, and how pleased she was I was late
I met the two guys three days later (on my own) knowing that when we had finished our meeting they were meeting her again and picking her up at our place and I would have to keep away until I saw her leave with them for another night of fucking my gorgeous slut wife againView attachment 20894( the dress she wore second date)

That is a wonderful and extremely hot story!

While it sounds like a good idea you need to be sure it won't cause a problem for your husband meeting with his clients. If he isn't expecting it, it might create a situation which you weren't expecting. Sorry to be a bit negative but I do hope it goes well for you.

Reactions: Yoursexypanties
While it sounds like a good idea you need to be sure it won't cause a problem for your husband meeting with his clients. If he isn't expecting it, it might create a situation which you weren't expecting. Sorry to be a bit negative but I do hope it goes well for you.
Very solid point. Don't worry, you aren't being negative. I'm confident he would like it but there is always the possibility that what you say comes true. Hmmmmm

I think this could work! I talked to Brayton (the guy we've been talking to for quite some time) and he loves the idea. So we'll see! I'm incredibly nervous which means it's probably something fun and unexpected so I hope I don't chicken out.....

Reactions: xxxcouplexxx
I think this could work! I talked to Brayton (the guy we've been talking to for quite some time) and he loves the idea. So we'll see! I'm incredibly nervous which means it's probably something fun and unexpected so I hope I don't chicken out.....
well let us know how it goes, I'll have everything crossed for you

Reactions: Yoursexypanties
I met the two guys three days later (on my own) knowing that when we had finished our meeting they were meeting her again and picking her up at our place and I would have to keep away until I saw her leave with them for another night of fucking my gorgeous slut wife againView attachment 20894( the dress she wore second date)

Fabulous story and a gorgeous looking wife. I can see from the photo why they there attracted to her. They were probably praying that you wouldn't turn up and interupt them too!

it sounds like a perfect plan to us, one which you have put a lot of thought into and planning, hope it goes well for you and you get the desired result

It went really well! Hubby loved it and couldn't believe I put all that together. I've played alone with that guy since and have texted more pics to him while he's working, and once while he was out of town on business. I was just looking through my posts and can't believe how far we've come! Never in a million years would've guessed I'd be doing this when we took our vows!

• Haha
Reactions: mike4141 and BizSC