Hot wife ending... which is better???

Aug 2, 2017
If you share your really sexy wife only with your best friend, what ending would show he has most power over her???

A) if he gets to blow in her pussy bareback!

Or

B) if he gets to blow all over her face while she looks up at him!

Both of them have benefits but I'm interested to see what both the guys and particularly the girls think?!

I think when he would blow in her bareback pussy, i would always eat her pussy afterwards, while she told me all he did to her, she enjoyed the fucking and the licking, and he stood as superior to me in my wife’s eyes

I vote for creampie, there is nothing more rewarding than having a sexy guy fill you up with his cum, that is except when hubby cleans me up !
Yes, my wife also loves it, sometimes she asks me if i feel humiliated, i guess thats a big turn on for her to see my humiliation at another man using her pussy

We don't do the whole humiliation thing, but we have done the clean up thing since day one of this journey.
Hubby is not embarrassed, in fact he has embraced his role and loves it.

Reactions: nutinbutfun
Creampie here not into eating them but I love to slide right in so wet and warm her juice's and his load make great lube. Also love to watch his shaft covered in her cream love it;)

Reactions: AbbyandCraig
We don't do the whole humiliation thing, but we have done the clean up thing since day one of this journey.
Hubby is not embarrassed, in fact he has embraced his role and loves it.

|My wife just fed me my own this past weekend for the first time. She did come off me from a reverse cow girl once last fall and just smeared it all over my face but she didn't enjoy it like she did this past weekend. We haven't talked about it but I think she suprised herself by cumming hard as soon as she sat on my face and I opened wide to catch it all. She looked into my eyes and got really wet then even more as she squirted.