Hot wife in California

Hey all.....Wife and I have fantasized for many years but it seems time to make it a reality? Smart idea or no? Love to hear from those who have been in strong, stable relationships and taken the gamble........

My gorgeous wife is so sexy and could get so many guys....and I'd love to share her (with zero jealousy) but do NOT want to harm our relationship.....so thought I'd throw out a seatbelt check before we really start in on finding a guy...

aaa.png

Last edited:
Hey all.....Wife and I have fantasized for many years but it seems time to make it a reality? Smart idea or no? Love to hear from those who have been in strong, stable relationships and taken the gamble........

My gorgeous wife is so sexy and could get so many guys....and I'd love to share her (with zero jealousy) but do NOT want to harm our relationship.....so thought I'd throw out a seatbelt check before we really start in on finding a guy...

View attachment 606660View attachment 606661View attachment 606662
She is gorgeous... I would definitely talk to her about vetting guys before they become potential bulls... there are some guys who just take total advantage and it would keep her safe.

View attachment 606660View attachment 606661View attachment 606662
She’s very gorgeous. Lucky dog you.

Reactions: HotwifeNorCal
You will find that there are conflicting camps here on how to proceed. I’m very much in the stag/vixen camp…we do this together as a team or not at all. We’re also not into the humiliation dom/sub culture. Many here are and, if that floats their boat, so be it. We’ve got a stable, very loving relationship with a great sex life. We are confident in our marriage and use the lifestyle for the instinctive erotic response it generates (sperm competition). As much as I enjoy one-on-one sex with her, my response is always more powerful if I’ve just watched her with another guy, or if she just returned home from a date with sticky panties. We do have rules between us because we are in this together. She plays with others, I don’t. She can play solo but she always lets me know where she is and who she’s with. When she plays, she only plays safe or with a very recent STD test. If she’s going to be away longer than planned, she lets me know. If he’s willing, she takes video or stills and sends them to me. And most important, if things start to get emotional, it ends.

As I noted earlier, others have different rules, and some are of the no rules, no restrictions camp. I don’t know how you do that and still claim to have a marriage because it is an “everything for me“ perspective and not an “us together“ perspective.

There you have it, my $0.02. Best wishes to the both of you. I hope this turns out to be an exciting, erotic adventure for both of you.

Last edited:

View attachment 606660
Nice idea, make a slow start get her chatting and sharing pics and keep talking together you need to grow the whole idea together not just her make sure that you are both excited about the idea and you find a guy who respects the boundaries

What a gorgeous ass!! It all comes down to trust and honesty, brutal honesty if need be, for example if emotional feelings begin, if either of you feel disrespected, etc... OPEN AND HONEST COMMUNICATION IS AN ABSOLUTE MUST!! As long as you BOTH have that, you should be able to enjoy the lifestyle and have a lot of fun together!

Reactions: HotwifeNorCal
What a gorgeous ass!! It all comes down to trust and honesty, brutal honesty if need be, for example if emotional feelings begin, if either of you feel disrespected, etc... OPEN AND HONEST COMMUNICATION IS AN ABSOLUTE MUST!! As long as you BOTH have that, you should be able to enjoy the lifestyle and have a lot of fun together!

Reactions: btweets
She is gorgeous... I would definitely talk to her about vetting guys before they become potential bulls... there are some guys who just take total advantage and it would keep her safe.
Let’s chat….get your wife on we can. I am ready cheers

Take your time. We had been talking about it for a long time before we finally did it. We both ended up loving it but Im not sure how it would have turned out if we just jumped into it right away. Nice ass by the way 😉