Hot wives starting in their 50’s or 60’a

coastalkid

Male
Gold
From
CA, US
Is this something that happens often? So many women have insecurities regarding their bodies especially as they get older. If you are an older hot wife, how did you get past your insecurities? Did you fear and expect rejection? Did ANYTHING your husband say to support you matter?

My wife was in her 50s and she worked in an office at a condo complex. She had salesman that came in and flirted with her and one in particular she was interested in. She asked me what I thought and I told her to go for it flirt with him whatever she wanted to do. So she did they ended up going to a motel he undressed her sucked on her nipples later on the bed licked her p**** and then slow on top and they had sex and pause for a bit and then she got on top. When she got home she told me everything that happened and was so wet and full of him she wanted to screw me right then and there. I've already related about her coworker whose house she went to several times. But it really boosted her ego especially at her age and she really had a hot body.

My wife was in her 50s and she worked in an office at a condo complex. She had salesman that came in and flirted with her and one in particular she was interested in. She asked me what I thought and I told her to go for it flirt with him whatever she wanted to do. So she did they ended up going to a motel he undressed her sucked on her nipples later on the bed licked her p**** and then slow on top and they had sex and pause for a bit and then she got on top. When she got home she told me everything that happened and was so wet and full of him she wanted to screw me right then and there. I've already related about her coworker whose house she went to several times. But it really boosted her ego especially at her age and she really had a hot body.
I most certainly can use a mature hotwife

I have been doing this for a long time, but at 58 I find it as easy today to find men that want me as I did 20 years ago. In fact there seems to be a thing about younger guys wanting older women, I now get far more offers from men under 30 than I have ever before.
Yes! I’m dating a gal who’s a few years older than me. And she tells me all the time, it’s always the mid to late 20 year olds have some big balls trying to hook up with her! 😆😆

Is this something that happens often? So many women have insecurities regarding their bodies especially as they get older. If you are an older hot wife, how did you get past your insecurities? Did you fear and expect rejection? Did ANYTHING your husband say to support you matter?
Well I guess I am a lucky one, married 41 years and last 30 something I enjoyed other men sexually with my husband’s knowledge. He always fully supported my infidelity lifestyle with out any form of jealousy

It’s not WHEN they start as long as they do

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
👍

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
as a teenager, my first two were both married aged 27 & 28. i have had a few older GFs over the years.

then my wife was shared for the first time at her age 72, with a guy younger than both our boys.
As a teenager my first was I was 14 and she was 29. She was not easy. Took some time wear her down.
My second I was 15, she was 32. In a bind she asked me to babysit for her. She and her boyfriend were heading to a swingers party. I showed up and she was wearing a shear blouse with a black bra underneath. When she asked if she looked okay, I told she would look better without the bra. Her boyfriend encouraged her and off it came. Two hours later they were back telling me the party was lame. I was brazenly ogling her breasts when her boyfriend whispered to me I could take a feel.
It was a much better party for all the rest of the night. And quite a few nights after