Hot Wives

Dec 19, 2018
Long Island
I met a couple online and we spoke for a few weeks. They were heading to the beach and wanted to know if I wanted to see the wife in her bathing suit. We arranged a time and place to meet up. We did not exchange pictures, I was able to spot them quickly. It was a weekday and it was in the middle of the day. I saw her first, she had on a dark brown string two piece suit. She was absolutely stunning, 5'-0" 100 pounds with long brown hair and stunning brown eyes. He was a very rugged looking guy that did not have any issues getting the ladies. His wife was a testament to the women that he was able to land. I had brought a beach chair and set it up next to them. He was on his beach chair and she was on a towel on the sand at our feet. He told her to show her body to me, she smirked and started to pull her bathing suit bottom to the side and showed me her trimmed pussy. I thought is was interesting that she wanted to show me her pussy and did not chose to show me her tits. My cock started straining against my suit and she commented on how she liked what she was doing to me. She took the top off after a few minutes and showed me a perfect set of size C tits with perfect nipples. I was taking in every inch and she liked showing me every little inch. The husband told her to crawl up and suck his cock, she was nervous and asked him if we could continue in the truck. We all packed up our things and headed to their truck. He told us to get in the back seat and he will sit in the front. We got back there and to my surprise she leaned over and kissed me deeply. My hands were immediately down the front of her suit to get to that beautiful pussy she showed me. I liked how wet she was before I touched her. She pulled at my shorts to get at my rock hard member. She looked at if first and told her husband how thick it was and how much precum was dripping from it. She leaned over and licked up the precum with her sexy cum and let out a very sexy moan...…

She looks up with those gorgeous eyes and starts working the head in that pretty little mouth. I can hear her moaning and I reach around to feel her pussy. I comment how wet her pussy is and she just moans loader and takes it in deeper with every bob of her head. I play with her clit and she starts moaning louder and louder, the husband is in the front taking car of himself and I an hear that he is done already. She asks me if I like what I see, I tell her that she is beautiful. She starts licking and kissing the entire length and goes down to my balls and starts swirling her tongue around and takes them and slurps them in and out of mouth. She works the entire shaft with her tongue and lips. Then in one swift motion buries most of my cock in that pretty mouth. She gags a bit and giggles while she does it over and over. I tell her that she is going to make me cum if she keeps doing that. She looks up at me and tells me to cum in her mouth. I feel the build up as she keeps going up and down and moaning the whole time. I cum hard and push her head down as far as I can. She is relentless and keeps sucking and bobbing through my orgasm and I tell her to keep going. She looks up and with those pretty little eyes gives me a very sexy grin. I am still at full attention with this hot wife and she is loving that my cock is still hard for her. She keeps going for another long while and then tells me and the husband that her jaw cannot take any more. The husband offers to push all the seats down so that I can fuck her in the back of the truck. She tells him that she did much more than they had planned for the first time meeting me. We all get a good laugh and talk for a while. We plan on meeting in a week and she tells the husband that she likes me and wants to see where it goes....

Thank you Jc

A few weeks went by while their kids were off to school again. We made an arrangement to meet at their house this time. She met me at the door is a tight pencil black skirt, black stockings, garters, high heels and a white blouse. We kissed each other on the lips and lingered for a few seconds while we made eye contact. We were both a bit nervous and I told her that I liked the outfit she had one. She playfully did a spin so I could see the whole outfit. She told me that the hubby picked it out for her, hearing that just made it that much sexier. We sat down on the couches in their living room. They had glasses of wine already poured and we sat down to chat. She sat down next to me and had her legs crosses. I could see the top of her stockings and the peek of her sexy thighs with the garters. I commented on her thighs and she playfully uncrossed her legs so I could get a good look. I caught a glimpse of her red panties, we both smiled and continued the conversation. The husband was getting a bit impatient and asked her to get up so we can see the outfit. She stood up in front of me with her gorgeous ass inches from my face. I could not resist and grabbed a handful of that sexy ass. She looked behind her and asked me if I liked it. I told her that it was very sexy and felt great. The husband told her to lift the skirt up so we could see her panties. She lifted the skirt very playfully and shook her hips while teasing us with the red g string panties she had on. I had a great angle and could see her pussy lips poking out the side of the skimpy panties. She pushed her ass towards me and I gladly kissed the perfect little ass cheek. She pushed it into me and told me that she liked getting her ass kissed. We all laughed and kept groping and enjoying the touches and the great views she was giving me in the very skimpy sheer red g string. I could tell that she kept a landing strip with her brunette hair above her pussy...

I have to interrupt the story with the experience I just had with the couple from the story I was telling. We have been meeting up regularly for about 3 years and yesterday the husband and I spoke about me meeting up with her without him there. I have asked a few times but never pressed the issue. The wife and I would talk about it briefly if we got a few minutes alone. She said that she did not want to press the issue as well. We both agreed that if it is going to happen, it has to be on his accord. He told me yesterday that he wanted me to come out to their house early in the morning and the wife will be there alone waiting on their bed. I showed up about 10 minutes before the time we agreed and he told me to walk in and she is upstairs waiting for me. My heart was racing like a teenage kid while I opened the door and started walking up the stairs. I could hear her country music playing in their master bedroom and walked into her on the bed in a sexy black dress with very sexy high heels on. She was lying on the bed in the most seductive position, our eyes met and we both giggled like kids.....

She asked me if I liked what I saw. I nodded down at my cock straining against my jeans and she smiled and said I guess you like what you see. She made her way off the bed while I took in every detail of her sexy outfit and body. The dress was a very short black dress with sheer silky material. She had on a pair of open toed 5 inch heels with sheer pink panties and matching bra. She stood in front of me and I told her to turn around, she knew exactly what I wanted to see and playfully bent over while slowly lifting up the hem. She moved her hips to tease me with her sexy little ass. I pushed her forward and she landed on the bed with her ass in the air and her face down on the bed. She moaned as she felt me yank her panties down to expose her newly shaved pussy. I knelt down and took in every detail before I spread her ass and starting licking her sweet little ass and pussy. I know the way she squirms when I hit the spots she likes, I worked her cute little holes and made her squirm. I forced her to stay in that position, she stopped moving and let out a moan that told me that she was ready. I stood up and pushed head back down and took her pussy. The moans she lets out when I take her like this are intoxicating. She moans in a way that makes me want to go deeper and harder for her. We both like it when I am buried deep inside and she is able to work herself to a climax. We both know that I can keep going for her and she has nothing to worry about. She knows that she has a guy that will have the stamina she craves. She knows that I can give her the pressure she needs to feel in her dripping pussy She knows I will keep going even when she has had a few orgasms. She likes the way that her body feels when the relentless pounding starts and she knows that I need her to take it hard and deep. We both crave the needed pressure this builds up in both of us. The time passes by in a way that when we both lay there exhausted, that we a both shocked how much time has passed....

Reactions: essemjay58