Hottest one night stands

How about this one. 31 years ago, my buddy introduced me to his friend that was known to be an easy lay, and later that evening we ended up at my apartment for a One-Night-Stand. She stayed 2 days and we've now been married for 30 years.
That’s quite meaningful. Ok here’s my meaningful one.
We met some older women my mate knew at a rock gig. One of them decided she liked me and stuck her tongue down my throat. I of course resisted with all my strength ;) We arranged to meet up the next weekend for a night out at her local pubs. There was me and this woman and all her friends had turned up too. 6 of us. The whole evening the atmosphere was really strained. They didnt say much to me, so I thought they didnt like me. I found out the next day it was because they all wanted to screw me and were arguing about who should have me! Anyway, I went home with the woman I met and I fucked her hard for an hour, mainly doggy cos she had huge tits and I loved making them swing. When my mate saw her a couple of weeks later she told him she’d never been fucked so hard and she was so sore for over a week. Whoops, my bad. He then told her “You do realise you took his cherry away?” She said, “Oh my god no! Why didnt he say?” Well I was young and embarrassed by it. I lived among bikers who lost theirs years before.
I didnt see her again but remember very clearly the next morning she made me some breakfast and stood at the kitchen sink so I got her huge tits out and covered them in washing up liquid and water and massaged the heck out them. Time was short so I jumped on my bike and roared off before the babysitter brought her son home.

Reactions: Welikeit
How about this one. 31 years ago, my buddy introduced me to his friend that was known to be an easy lay, and later that evening we ended up at my apartment for a One-Night-Stand. She stayed 2 days and we've now been married for 30 years.
I think thats great...

I think thats great...
Well i guess the wildest encounter i had was after my 1st divorce me and the girls went to key largo to party and we went to a strip bar 1st time i ever been, i was 29 and ofcourse the place was full of drunk horny men who began buying us drinks , one guy stuck out to me and we started talking and before you know it we are making out hot and heavy and i let him take me outside bend me over and fuck me...I didnt cum or anything but it let me know that i was back in charge of my life...But he sure came..

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1521215873482.jpg
    FB_IMG_1521215873482.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 90
I was in key largo 30 years ago. You didn’t open your legs for me! oh no wait.... ooooo :rolleyes: you would’ve been a bit too young. Awkward. *backs away slowly*

One night we went to a bar with a friend and his 22 year old daughter. I was not even thinking about a threesome. There was a local band playing. My wife and the daughter went to the bathroom and when they returned they were kind of giggling like young girls. During a band break the left and I didn't think anything about it. She came back and told my wife to come with her. Elaine returned 5 or 10 minutes later smiling. Our friend and his daughter soon left and I asked Elaine what was going on. She told me on the way to the bathroom she had told our friends daughter she thought the drummer was cute. What she did not know was she knew some of the guys in the band and went and told the drummer
roa16-jpg.86475

roa17-jpg.86476

bj-jpg.86477

bj1-jpg.86478

bj2-jpg.86479

what my wife had said. He said he would like to meet her and to bring Elaine backstage during the break if she was serious. Elaine said she took him to a darkened area kissed him and told him she would fuck him, but it had to be a threesome with her husband. He seemed hesitant and did not say anything so she grabbed his hand and put it on her boob, massaged his cock and kissed him with passion. He said O.K. We only lived a couple of miles away. She gave him our address and told him to get his ass over there as soon as he could after the band was finished. We left about 15 minutes early and headed home hoping for the best.

> It was quite late so we decided if anything was going to happen we had to get with the program quickly. I suggested Elaine get into lingerie and meet him at the door. To my surprise she agreed. She put on a little blue teddy and white hose and no panties. We still weren't sure if he would show so I started kissing her and played with titties. I figured if he did not show I would finish the job and we would go to sleep happy, but disappointed he did not show up for the fun. We were about to give up on him showing. This was the early 80s and cell phones were rare. Suddenly we were interrupted by the ringing doorbell.

> Elaine met him at the door. He was pretty much speechless. Elaine kissed him on the cheek and invited him into the living room acting as if she was fully dressed. I walked in and she introduced me. I asked if he wanted a drink and went into the kitchen to get drinks for all of us.

> When I returned they were sitting on the couch making out like teenagers. She was in the middle so I sat on the other side and started playing with her ass. I left to go to the bathroom and give them some time to get things heated up a little. When I returned she had opened his pants and was playing with his cock. I sat down again next to her and she turned and kissed me then turned back and started sucking his cock. She was leaning over to suck him so I got on the floor and started eating her pussy. After a few minutes I could tell she was getting good and wet. She stood up in front of him facing away, bent over and backed up sticking her pussy in his face. He ate her until she was just about to cum. She asked for a condom, opened it and rolled it on him then stood up and eased onto his cock as he was sitting on the couch. She was grinding on him with her hands on his knees . I stood up and stuck my cock in her face and she was getting plugged at both ends.

> Soon she turned and faced him as she loves to have her titties sucked while sitting on a hard cock. We switched positions several times and wore her and the couch out. We had all been consuming alcohol and the rest of the night turned into a blur of fucking Elaine silly. Here is what she was wearing that night, The first pics is her standing at the front door, just like she did that night

One night we went to a bar with a friend and his 22 year old daughter. I was not even thinking about a threesome. There was a local band playing. My wife and the daughter went to the bathroom and when they returned they were kind of giggling like young girls. During a band break the left and I didn't think anything about it. She came back and told my wife to come with her. Elaine returned 5 or 10 minutes later smiling. Our friend and his daughter soon left and I asked Elaine what was going on. She told me on the way to the bathroom she had told our friends daughter she thought the drummer was cute. What she did not know was she knew some of the guys in the band and went and told the drummer
roa16-jpg.86475

roa17-jpg.86476

bj-jpg.86477

bj1-jpg.86478

bj2-jpg.86479

what my wife had said. He said he would like to meet her and to bring Elaine backstage during the break if she was serious. Elaine said she took him to a darkened area kissed him and told him she would fuck him, but it had to be a threesome with her husband. He seemed hesitant and did not say anything so she grabbed his hand and put it on her boob, massaged his cock and kissed him with passion. He said O.K. We only lived a couple of miles away. She gave him our address and told him to get his ass over there as soon as he could after the band was finished. We left about 15 minutes early and headed home hoping for the best.

> It was quite late so we decided if anything was going to happen we had to get with the program quickly. I suggested Elaine get into lingerie and meet him at the door. To my surprise she agreed. She put on a little blue teddy and white hose and no panties. We still weren't sure if he would show so I started kissing her and played with titties. I figured if he did not show I would finish the job and we would go to sleep happy, but disappointed he did not show up for the fun. We were about to give up on him showing. This was the early 80s and cell phones were rare. Suddenly we were interrupted by the ringing doorbell.

> Elaine met him at the door. He was pretty much speechless. Elaine kissed him on the cheek and invited him into the living room acting as if she was fully dressed. I walked in and she introduced me. I asked if he wanted a drink and went into the kitchen to get drinks for all of us.

> When I returned they were sitting on the couch making out like teenagers. She was in the middle so I sat on the other side and started playing with her ass. I left to go to the bathroom and give them some time to get things heated up a little. When I returned she had opened his pants and was playing with his cock. I sat down again next to her and she turned and kissed me then turned back and started sucking his cock. She was leaning over to suck him so I got on the floor and started eating her pussy. After a few minutes I could tell she was getting good and wet. She stood up in front of him facing away, bent over and backed up sticking her pussy in his face. He ate her until she was just about to cum. She asked for a condom, opened it and rolled it on him then stood up and eased onto his cock as he was sitting on the couch. She was grinding on him with her hands on his knees . I stood up and stuck my cock in her face and she was getting plugged at both ends.

> Soon she turned and faced him as she loves to have her titties sucked while sitting on a hard cock. We switched positions several times and wore her and the couch out. We had all been consuming alcohol and the rest of the night turned into a blur of fucking Elaine silly. Here is what she was wearing that night, The first pics is her standing at the front door, just like she did that night
Thats hot..

Many of our encounters were one night stands. In the beginning she only wanted to do a stranger, preferably from out of town. As she gained confidence and experience we evolved into doing some friends and became friends with a few of the one night stands who then became FWB. I guess I thought this was the hottest story because it took me by complete surprise. This was Elaine's first successful seduction of a younger man. I had encouraged Elaine to try and find a guy she thought she might like. She was still hesitant. I think she was afraid I might think she was choosing him over me, but if I brought someone home it was okay. I told her to try and be aware of other guy"s paying attention to her and seize the moment. Not everything can be planned in advance.

She Bear once told me during one of our Tell Me A Story games that she and her first husband had an argument and he stormed out and headed for work early, so she walked down the street to a sleepy little bar, not really looking to be picked up, more just to get out of Dodge and cool off.
Just after she ordered her second scotch and water a guy approached her and asked what kind of music she liked. She thought it was a unique line and wanting to change her mood she said something fast and hot. He dropped the coins in the jukebox and soon The Kendall’s were singing Heavens Just A Sin Away.
She said it made her laugh and when he asked her to dance she accepted. When that record ended suddenly Jimmy Buffett began Why Don’t We Get Drunk and Screw and again it amused her.
After her third Scotch, they left and went back to her place and screwed for a couple of hours. She said he wasn’t hung, but had a strong 6-inch cock that stayed hard on and on and he was a master at eating pussy.
She ended her tale saying, “It was a hot time in the old corral that night. I came more times with him in two hours than I did with my husband in six months.”
I believe it. She is most definitely multi-orgasmic when she is turned on and from what she has told me her first husband seldom accomplished that.

Reactions: Hornyfucktoad