Hotwife anklet....Yes or No?

Should a hot wife wear an anklet?
What would be the purpose, as sort of a sign/ signal? Or just a show thing? I am into doing things with some purpose, so if she has that purpose then by all means wear one. If it is for showing respect to her bull if she is in an LTR, as a bull I would be proud.

so true some pick up on it right away and waste no time putting their hand on her thigh and sliding it right up into her panties others do not notice or notice it make a comment about it but do not realize what it truly means
she is a princess and should be treated with tender loving care

I think an anklet is a sexy touch, and to the 'informed' an indicator of sexual opportunity, however our experience is that many don't know what the anklet symbolizes. KK wears one when she's feeling like showing off and teasing.

Reactions: btweets
so true some pick up on it right away and waste no time putting their hand on her thigh and sliding it right up into her panties others do not notice or notice it make a comment about it but do not realize what it truly means
The risk with this is some ladies wear them only because they think it is cute. So for a man to do this without confirming what it means can be very dangerous.

Reactions: btweets