Hotwife challenge

Have your date buy you a new outfit; lingerie, heels, jewelry, dress, etc and mail it to the attention of your bf. Have your bf set it out on the bed for you when you get home, and let him watch you change into it. Give him a fashion show, and let him take pictures of you for your bull. Have him text the photos of you to your bull, and thank the guy for being so generous.

Have your bull chat with your bf and offer restaurant, event, etc suggestions. Let the bf pick the perfect date for you from those. Then when you are at each, text your bf updates and let him know how much you enjoyed what he picked for you.

When you are out, take photos together. Ask strangers to take your phone and make each photo, telling them, "This is for my bf, so please make it good". then proceed to do something cute like kiss the bull, have him put his hand on the back of your neck, squeeze your ass, etc.

Have your date buy you a new outfit; lingerie, heels, jewelry, dress, etc and mail it to the attention of your bf. Have your bf set it out on the bed for you when you get home, and let him watch you change into it. Give him a fashion show, and let him take pictures of you for your bull. Have him text the photos of you to your bull, and thank the guy for being so generous.

Have your bull chat with your bf and offer restaurant, event, etc suggestions. Let the bf pick the perfect date for you from those. Then when you are at each, text your bf updates and let him know how much you enjoyed what he picked for you.

When you are out, take photos together. Ask strangers to take your phone and make each photo, telling them, "This is for my bf, so please make it good". then proceed to do something cute like kiss the bull, have him put his hand on the back of your neck, squeeze your ass, etc.
I left out have your bf label the bulls name on your mound in a permanent marker. Your bf should text a photo to your bull telling him you are ready. Your bull can text him back your name labeled on his cock. When your bull fucks you, he can tally each time he makes you orgasm in marker below his name. Its good for your bf to know exactly what happened and how much you enjoyed yourself.

Here are a few we have done over the years. You may already have them since I don't know if we thought of them initially or saw something that gave us the idea.

1. There was a guy my wife liked, but in a vanilla setting, so she was unsure how to bring up our lifestyle. We had returned from a trip to Napa Valley, and she was showing him trip pictures on her phone of things like wineries, landscapes, vineyards, the Golden Gate Bridge, and some small towns we had visited. She was sitting next to him at a restaurant as he was scrolling through the images on her phone. Mixed in were four very graphic pictures of my wife during sex with other men. The guy's eyes got as big as his plate each time he saw one of the pictures, and my wife would blush and remark she didn't know that was in there. She would tell him how she met the guy and how he was charming, and I must have taken the picture using her phone.

2. The pizza delivery challenge. We haven't ordered food at home, but we have ordered room service at hotels several times and put different variations on the challenge. The first time, we were at a five-star hotel in a large suite, and I ordered a bottle of Dom Perignon along with a fresh fruit and cheese tray, asking for service for three. At this hotel, they do the entire in-room service with your own personal waiter. The waiter showed up formally, and I was dressed in a suit and invited him in to set up our service. As we walked into the room, the guy's eyes were drawn to the bed where my wife was ass up getting hammered by a young stud we had met the night before. I casually told the waiter, "We can go ahead and get set up, my wife will join us shortly with her friend."

3. We went out to a dance club while visiting Nashville, TN, one evening and staying at the Courtyard Marriott Downtown. My wife held my hand as we moved around the club, and she flirted with young men who caught her eye. She actually had a very intense makeout session with one guy beside the dance floor as I stood at her side. She danced with a few guys and let one of the guys get her tits out of her dress and play with her nipples before she pulled the dress back up to cover herself. After about an hour and a half, she asked one of the guys if he wanted to go to our hotel room for some fun. She returned with the guy about an hour later with her hair and makeup disheveled and panties wet from his cum load leaking from her used pussy. She kissed me and told me to thank the guy for satisfying my wife so well for me.

Here are a few we have done over the years. You may already have them since I don't know if we thought of them initially or saw something that gave us the idea.

1. There was a guy my wife liked, but in a vanilla setting, so she was unsure how to bring up our lifestyle. We had returned from a trip to Napa Valley, and she was showing him trip pictures on her phone of things like wineries, landscapes, vineyards, the Golden Gate Bridge, and some small towns we had visited. She was sitting next to him at a restaurant as he was scrolling through the images on her phone. Mixed in were four very graphic pictures of my wife during sex with other men. The guy's eyes got as big as his plate each time he saw one of the pictures, and my wife would blush and remark she didn't know that was in there. She would tell him how she met the guy and how he was charming, and I must have taken the picture using her phone.

2. The pizza delivery challenge. We haven't ordered food at home, but we have ordered room service at hotels several times and put different variations on the challenge. The first time, we were at a five-star hotel in a large suite, and I ordered a bottle of Dom Perignon along with a fresh fruit and cheese tray, asking for service for three. At this hotel, they do the entire in-room service with your own personal waiter. The waiter showed up formally, and I was dressed in a suit and invited him in to set up our service. As we walked into the room, the guy's eyes were drawn to the bed where my wife was ass up getting hammered by a young stud we had met the night before. I casually told the waiter, "We can go ahead and get set up, my wife will join us shortly with her friend."

3. We went out to a dance club while visiting Nashville, TN, one evening and staying at the Courtyard Marriott Downtown. My wife held my hand as we moved around the club, and she flirted with young men who caught her eye. She actually had a very intense makeout session with one guy beside the dance floor as I stood at her side. She danced with a few guys and let one of the guys get her tits out of her dress and play with her nipples before she pulled the dress back up to cover herself. After about an hour and a half, she asked one of the guys if he wanted to go to our hotel room for some fun. She returned with the guy about an hour later with her hair and makeup disheveled and panties wet from his cum load leaking from her used pussy. She kissed me and told me to thank the guy for satisfying my wife so well for me.
That's so hot. Had a similar club experience with an ex. She wore a very revealing top, showing her large breasts. All guys were looking at her, and she went and danced in the middle of them. Later on she told me a guy was chatting her up and wanted to make out. I agreed so they went into the gents. She sucked him off while I was in the next cubicle. Afterwards we went straight to our hotel and all the time we kissed I could taste his cum in her mouth.

Hello all,

I'm looking for new ways to make it fun during dates (before sex happens).
We usually play games with my bf (he sents me challenges). Do you know any original one ? I want to make a list he can use when I'm out.

Thank u 😘
Oh. Well how many fingers can you slide into your pussy before we go out ??

Reactions: lcmac