Hotwife fantasy

cincy

Male
My wife is meeting her fantasy bull Reggie this afternoon. She promised to suck his huge cock, something that I never get, and also promised to bring home a nice creampie for me to eat. When she gets home, we will go to the bedroom and take our clothes off, and she will tell me all about her session with Reggie, then she will allow me to eat the wonderful creampie. I love living a fantasy, but I wish I had the real thing. I am very jealous of most of the men on this site.

My wife is meeting her fantasy bull Reggie this afternoon. She promised to suck his huge cock, something that I never get, and also promised to bring home a nice creampie for me to eat. When she gets home, we will go to the bedroom and take our clothes off, and she will tell me all about her session with Reggie, then she will allow me to eat the wonderful creampie. I love living a fantasy, but I wish I had the real thing. I am very jealous of most of the men on this site.
My best friend does thia to her hubby, shes started me doing it,

keep us posted! she prepping now?

Reactions: toolman2c and cincy
so she really never meets reggie? It is all part of the fantasy?

Reactions: cincy
Tell her to put on her big girl pants , get her hair done , put on a lift bra, show some cleavage , and go get some real dick ! I mean it ! Tell her you want a real cream pie , quit teasing and be a real Woman / sic: Slut

She knows that's exactly what I want, but the fantasy is all she is willing to give me.
Try this as part of her fantasy play add talking to men on the internet to her naughty list , tell her it’s just for fun not real . Then when she actually starts talking to them have her share. Then when she actually gets a message back help her return a sexy message , then when things escalate tell her in all seriousness that you love her but you want her to experience sex with the guy she’s been talking to , just one step at a time guy , sooner you can get her talking to a guy , the sooner she’ll consider doing it

there is some really good advice here
Well that advice took me 33 years to figure out before I was able to watch a big black dick make my wife shake, and spasm , and her cunt spraying like a thumb stuck in a garden hose and all of a sudden grow a deep growling voice that rasped out Fuck Me AZ , oh Honey Fuck me ! The best part was the drive home , all the thanks I got , the admiration for wanting her pleasure and the assurance she just got fucked like she’d never got fucked before ! Don’t wait till she’s too old and you’re too old to enjoy it

Well that advice took me 33 years to figure out before I was able to watch a big black dick make my wife shake, and spasm , and her cunt spraying like a thumb stuck in a garden hose and all of a sudden grow a deep growling voice that rasped out Fuck Me AZ , oh Honey Fuck me ! The best part was the drive home , all the thanks I got , the admiration for wanting her pleasure and the assurance she just got fucked like she’d never got fucked before ! Don’t wait till she’s too old and you’re too old to enjoy it
Agreed, I wish I had taken the plunge sooner too !

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
Love your fantasy!
Did get in reality?

Reactions: toolman2c and cincy