Hotwife Glownight Party Tease

So, last night Mrs HW came in wearing a hot pink, tight, short dress. She told me she wanted me to see it and I told her it was sexy.."what's the occasion?" I asked. She told me that she had decided to attend a glow party at a local lifestyle club Saturday night. I knew about the party but she said she wasn't going to attend since I was going to be out of town all weekend. Change of plans I guess. She told me she had decided to ask a BBC single guy to be her date for the evening and that she was going to attend. He's a guy who she has gone with before and he's the life of the party and she's a "10" so they will be the center of attention. I was kind of stunned but I don't put anything past her....hotwives...what are you going to do?

Then she twirled around and naturally began teasing me about what she was going to do....as if I didn't know already. The BBC is a lock to fuck her bare as he's a bit of a regular play partner...but...she likes new partners...girls and guys...other husband's wive's and other wive's husbands. She told me "I'm going to flirt with a few hot couples, kiss the hotties, get naked with them, roll around, suck their tits, eat their little pussies and then....I'm going to start on their husbands! I'm going to kiss them, roll around and let them feel my body all over, suck their cocks infront of their wives, let them eat my pussy infront of their wives and then let them fuck the shit out of me infront of their wives...and hopefully get a creampie or two....too bad you won't be around to clean it up....haha." The thing is....she means it..and that's exactly what will happen too. Sometimes she gets pics and videos from the club but often she doesn't, because they frown on recording. If she plays in a private room then she can possibly get vids or pics and I'll try to post a few but she really likes putting on a show on the big public bed for everybody to see...it also tempts others to join in. Finally, she always has her "arrow" as she calls it...her thong tan line....and she asked me if I thought it would draw attention in the club by glowing in the black lights.....yeah....I wonder...such a perfect tease she's developed over time...

HW

View attachment 451954

The dress she will be wearing....

View attachment 451971

"Look at my little ass" she tells me....other guys are going to be getting this Saturday night....are you jealous?" In that coy little teasing voice...

View attachment 451973

"You don't think this is too slutty do you? Do you think I'll get laid?" Now we're in her "slut wife tease" personality....sigh...yeah, I wonder....

View attachment 451974

"Oops, my shoe needs adjusting....should I be ashamed?"

View attachment 451975

She told me to follow her to the closet......she said "This is how it's going to look for the other couples when I wriggle out of my tight dress.."

So, there it is.....now you all have to be tormented by her teasing too-
Would love to taste her asshole.

Unfortunately it wasn't that great of a time.....we should just lie about it and come up with some great story, but.....we always try to be honest about our stories. Three guys Saturday night with potential....NONE OF THEM could keep it up and they all had small cocks. Total bust except for playing with their wives. Lots of ED and small cocks in the lifestyle. It happens once in awhile. BBC date played with other wives.

HW

Unfortunately it wasn't that great of a time.....we should just lie about it and come up with some great story, but.....we always try to be honest about our stories. Three guys Saturday night with potential....NONE OF THEM could keep it up and they all had small cocks. Total bust except for playing with their wives. Lots of ED and small cocks in the lifestyle. It happens once in awhile. BBC date played with other wives.

HW
Hey at least you are honest.

Reactions: btweets
So, last night Mrs HW came in wearing a hot pink, tight, short dress. She told me she wanted me to see it and I told her it was sexy.."what's the occasion?" I asked. She told me that she had decided to attend a glow party at a local lifestyle club Saturday night. I knew about the party but she said she wasn't going to attend since I was going to be out of town all weekend. Change of plans I guess. She told me she had decided to ask a BBC single guy to be her date for the evening and that she was going to attend. He's a guy who she has gone with before and he's the life of the party and she's a "10" so they will be the center of attention. I was kind of stunned but I don't put anything past her....hotwives...what are you going to do?

Then she twirled around and naturally began teasing me about what she was going to do....as if I didn't know already. The BBC is a lock to fuck her bare as he's a bit of a regular play partner...but...she likes new partners...girls and guys...other husband's wive's and other wive's husbands. She told me "I'm going to flirt with a few hot couples, kiss the hotties, get naked with them, roll around, suck their tits, eat their little pussies and then....I'm going to start on their husbands! I'm going to kiss them, roll around and let them feel my body all over, suck their cocks infront of their wives, let them eat my pussy infront of their wives and then let them fuck the shit out of me infront of their wives...and hopefully get a creampie or two....too bad you won't be around to clean it up....haha." The thing is....she means it..and that's exactly what will happen too. Sometimes she gets pics and videos from the club but often she doesn't, because they frown on recording. If she plays in a private room then she can possibly get vids or pics and I'll try to post a few but she really likes putting on a show on the big public bed for everybody to see...it also tempts others to join in. Finally, she always has her "arrow" as she calls it...her thong tan line....and she asked me if I thought it would draw attention in the club by glowing in the black lights.....yeah....I wonder...such a perfect tease she's developed over time...

HW

View attachment 451954

The dress she will be wearing....

View attachment 451971

"Look at my little ass" she tells me....other guys are going to be getting this Saturday night....are you jealous?" In that coy little teasing voice...

View attachment 451973

"You don't think this is too slutty do you? Do you think I'll get laid?" Now we're in her "slut wife tease" personality....sigh...yeah, I wonder....

View attachment 451974

"Oops, my shoe needs adjusting....should I be ashamed?"

View attachment 451975

She told me to follow her to the closet......she said "This is how it's going to look for the other couples when I wriggle out of my tight dress.."

So, there it is.....now you all have to be tormented by her teasing too-
Gorgeous....Lisa would love her!
Thanks for sharing!

HW
Well please keep open 😉 and optimistic for all us hard bulls out there that would truly give you a good time

Reactions: Hwcouple702

HW
This is real life. This may very well happen in reality. Its only in made-up-fanatsy-stories-passing-as-real-experiences that its always super successful.. HWs are alwasy made out to be sex bombs to look at, Bulls are always well hung, great physique, in many cases they go in bare back and cum inside as a matter of routine! Appoitments never fail, guys are never douche bags or sickos, no ED, no PE .. no personal hygiene issues .. Its ALWAYS perfect!