Hotwife Glownight Party Tease

So, last night Mrs HW came in wearing a hot pink, tight, short dress. She told me she wanted me to see it and I told her it was sexy.."what's the occasion?" I asked. She told me that she had decided to attend a glow party at a local lifestyle club Saturday night. I knew about the party but she said she wasn't going to attend since I was going to be out of town all weekend. Change of plans I guess. She told me she had decided to ask a BBC single guy to be her date for the evening and that she was going to attend. He's a guy who she has gone with before and he's the life of the party and she's a "10" so they will be the center of attention. I was kind of stunned but I don't put anything past her....hotwives...what are you going to do?

Then she twirled around and naturally began teasing me about what she was going to do....as if I didn't know already. The BBC is a lock to fuck her bare as he's a bit of a regular play partner...but...she likes new partners...girls and guys...other husband's wive's and other wive's husbands. She told me "I'm going to flirt with a few hot couples, kiss the hotties, get naked with them, roll around, suck their tits, eat their little pussies and then....I'm going to start on their husbands! I'm going to kiss them, roll around and let them feel my body all over, suck their cocks infront of their wives, let them eat my pussy infront of their wives and then let them fuck the shit out of me infront of their wives...and hopefully get a creampie or two....too bad you won't be around to clean it up....haha." The thing is....she means it..and that's exactly what will happen too. Sometimes she gets pics and videos from the club but often she doesn't, because they frown on recording. If she plays in a private room then she can possibly get vids or pics and I'll try to post a few but she really likes putting on a show on the big public bed for everybody to see...it also tempts others to join in. Finally, she always has her "arrow" as she calls it...her thong tan line....and she asked me if I thought it would draw attention in the club by glowing in the black lights.....yeah....I wonder...such a perfect tease she's developed over time...

HW

View attachment 451954

The dress she will be wearing....

View attachment 451971

"Look at my little ass" she tells me....other guys are going to be getting this Saturday night....are you jealous?" In that coy little teasing voice...

View attachment 451973

"You don't think this is too slutty do you? Do you think I'll get laid?" Now we're in her "slut wife tease" personality....sigh...yeah, I wonder....

View attachment 451974

"Oops, my shoe needs adjusting....should I be ashamed?"

View attachment 451975

She told me to follow her to the closet......she said "This is how it's going to look for the other couples when I wriggle out of my tight dress.."

So, there it is.....now you all have to be tormented by her teasing too-
Fuck me!!! I want to have her bend over for me so I can eat her out from behind so bad!

So, last night Mrs HW came in wearing a hot pink, tight, short dress. She told me she wanted me to see it and I told her it was sexy.."what's the occasion?" I asked. She told me that she had decided to attend a glow party at a local lifestyle club Saturday night. I knew about the party but she said she wasn't going to attend since I was going to be out of town all weekend. Change of plans I guess. She told me she had decided to ask a BBC single guy to be her date for the evening and that she was going to attend. He's a guy who she has gone with before and he's the life of the party and she's a "10" so they will be the center of attention. I was kind of stunned but I don't put anything past her....hotwives...what are you going to do?

Then she twirled around and naturally began teasing me about what she was going to do....as if I didn't know already. The BBC is a lock to fuck her bare as he's a bit of a regular play partner...but...she likes new partners...girls and guys...other husband's wive's and other wive's husbands. She told me "I'm going to flirt with a few hot couples, kiss the hotties, get naked with them, roll around, suck their tits, eat their little pussies and then....I'm going to start on their husbands! I'm going to kiss them, roll around and let them feel my body all over, suck their cocks infront of their wives, let them eat my pussy infront of their wives and then let them fuck the shit out of me infront of their wives...and hopefully get a creampie or two....too bad you won't be around to clean it up....haha." The thing is....she means it..and that's exactly what will happen too. Sometimes she gets pics and videos from the club but often she doesn't, because they frown on recording. If she plays in a private room then she can possibly get vids or pics and I'll try to post a few but she really likes putting on a show on the big public bed for everybody to see...it also tempts others to join in. Finally, she always has her "arrow" as she calls it...her thong tan line....and she asked me if I thought it would draw attention in the club by glowing in the black lights.....yeah....I wonder...such a perfect tease she's developed over time...

HW

View attachment 451954

View attachment 451971

"Look at my little ass" she tells me....other guys are going to be getting this Saturday night....are you jealous?" In that coy little teasing voice...

View attachment 451973

"You don't think this is too slutty do you? Do you think I'll get laid?" Now we're in her "slut wife tease" personality....sigh...yeah, I wonder....

View attachment 451974

View attachment 451975

She told me to follow her to the closet......she said "This is how it's going to look for the other couples when I wriggle out of my tight dress.."

What an amazing body! I hope she has as many successful dates as she wants!

Reactions: Hwcouple702

HW

View attachment 451954

View attachment 451971

View attachment 451973

View attachment 451974

View attachment 451975

So hot and it seems she loves to try to make you jealous. Please follow up with how it went for her.

HW

View attachment 451954

View attachment 451971

View attachment 451973

View attachment 451974

View attachment 451975

Would like to chat with you in private.

HW

View attachment 451954

View attachment 451971

View attachment 451973

View attachment 451974

View attachment 451975

I just got dizzy from my tongue beating my jaws to death. Lol

Super sexy hotwife! Add to that her enjoyment in fucking other guys and you have an amazingly hot combination. If I ever ran into her at a club, getting hard wouldn't be an issue. Though lasting long the first time might be an issue. :)

Reactions: 62rocco

HW

View attachment 451954

View attachment 451971

View attachment 451973

View attachment 451974

View attachment 451975

Please send me a conversation, I would like to chat with you.

HW
View attachment 451954
View attachment 451971
View attachment 451973
View attachment 451974
View attachment 451975

HW

View attachment 451954

View attachment 451971

View attachment 451973

View attachment 451974

View attachment 451975

Nice ass and legs

HW

View attachment 451954

View attachment 451971

View attachment 451973

View attachment 451974

View attachment 451975

Ohhh my God wow she is very hot and sexy full with hotness and full with honey for lick and fuck her

We have a great screening system when meeting for dates. It simply doesn't work that way when showing up at a club or party. Sometimes it's just a bust, other times it's great. The wives were fun...for the most part. You never know what a guy is packing until the heat of the moment when you meet at a party...and even then...it could be a great, well hung package...but lots of guys can't get or keep it up. It's just the lifestyle. It happens.

HW
I’m a cuck wannabe on here, so no experience to draw from. But I’m blue collar, in construction and was in the Air Force, so I’ve been around a whole lot of guys most of my life. I can’t believe there would be ED issues with Mrs Hwcouple702. She’s basically pure sex appeal. Now guys blowing their load a little too soon , I could understand. :)

Don't know about that. Maybe it's just luck, but we never had an issue or a disappointment. Must have set it up 8 times, all worked out well.
Must have something to do with qualifying the right kind of gent.
Out of probably 150 replies to different ads at different times (CL was THE best), 120 or so were instant rejects, another 15 subsequent rejects, 15 (approx) were keepers at different times.
Never had a no show or a last minute cancellation. They were as described ; clean mature gents, educated & professional. And very happy to get with my GF.
Sexy