let me own your wife when im in town...I always leave so you can have her back...but then I come back and will make her feel whole again

Hello from Atlanta area - Definitely it is my sexual urge seeking a woman or couple like minded to satisfy each other. My interest is hours of sexual fun mutually agreeable to each side. I will try to give my best and hope you are also like me give your best. Peak of sexual pleasure is final fucking which unfortunately I am unable do. I understand most of the woman thrive for the ultimate satisfaction of man's big strong thick long cock penetrate and stroke back and forth. Several husband's are very pleased to see wife getting banged gaspingly with moaning and groaning voice, Before fucking most of us enjoy kissing, undressing to nakedness, hugging, cuddling, squeezing, sucking, licking, cuddling, masturbating, cum where woman wants, talking their mind to pleasure for all involved. Of course safety, disease free, hygienic atmosphere are essential for all. Both our bodies and minds can unite and enjoy sex if your goal is similar to mine. Let us exchange messages for next step. Thanks

I would like an opportunity to communicate first to see what are the sexual interest of each other. She has got good sexy figure which is a good start. Boobs seems to be very nice size. Are you near Atlanta Ga?

Clitoral stimulation - Which one of the following enjoyed by a woman to reach full orgasm 1) man's dick 2) fingers 3) mouth/tongue 4) vibrators/toys.