Hotwife Lorelei

keylife022

Male
Sep 10, 2021
South Florida/Florida Keys
Hi Everyone, Bisexual Hotwife Lorelei (56) located in NY. Mom of 3 grown children and a grandmother. Also the horniest mature Hotwife you will ever meet. All natural full bush
Hubby stays in a chastity cage while wife is free to play with and fuck anyone.
Hold monthly bareback gangbangs. All men are welcome.
Favorite activities include sex parties, gangbangs, bulkkake, Public sex, gloryholes, bulls, cuckolding, rimming, hairy pussy, water sports, theaters.
Willing to travel

View attachment 643123View attachment 643124View attachment 643126
You have got to come vacation in the Florida Keys.

Sgt Ray

Male
Sep 30, 2019
Nj
GF & I hoping to come to the Keys, Late summer.

And suggestions? Which Key? Hotels? Bars?
I'm looking to share her, she'd like to try it.
Shes 52, attractive, educated & fun. Would luv to have her hook-up with a mature local.

Thanks!

Sgt Ray

Male
Sep 30, 2019
Nj
You have got to come vacation in the Florida Keys.
My & I hoping to come to the Keys, Late summer.

Shes 52, attractive, educated & fun. Would luv to have her hook-up with a mature local.

Thanks!

keylife022

Male
Sep 10, 2021
My & I hoping to come to the Keys, Late summer.

Thanks!
Tell me what you want while here other than a hookup. I would would volunteer for that position often while you are here.
Different part of the Keys are good for different activities

Sgt Ray

Male
Sep 30, 2019
Nj
A bit of typical site seeing, good local shops/stores, nice restaurants and mostly, some good bars/pubs for MATURE, over 50 types. We'd like to enjoy them, the bars, every night. Tiki bars!
She says she_ wants to pick guys up & enjoy them! I say go for it, I'll enjoy watching (at the bar).

Attachments

• output(7).jpg
    output(7).jpg
    164.4 KB · Views: 37
  • ppp782.jpg
    ppp782.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 37

Sgt Ray

Male
Sep 30, 2019
Nj
Tell me what you want while here other than a hookup. I would would volunteer for that position often while you are here.
Different part of the Keys are good for different activities

Key West for almost all of that. Better fishing out of Islamorada. Good diving out of Looe Key. Site seeing throughout the Keys. Marathon is more laid back and relaxing. Key Largo is more family friendly.
Tiki bars throughout
Thanks SO much! We're going there to:
Get away (of course)
Relax in day time (unless she has a date)
Enjoy the tropical climate
See if & how many guys she can pick up.

What are those small tent-like things they have on some beaches. For some privacy?

keylife022

Male
Sep 10, 2021
Thanks SO much! We're going there to:
Get away (of course)
Relax in day time (unless she has a date)
Enjoy the tropical climate
See if & how many guys she can pick up.

What are those small tent-like things they have on some beaches. For some privacy?
To protect from the sun. You MUST take care not to overdo the sun. It’s totally different than most people are used to. Even in South Florida.
She can DEFINITELY pick up guys. I’m hoping to start off the list. And end the list before you leave. Possibly enjoy her a few times in between.
I’m the one who will show her the nude beaches. And the play friendly bars. (I’m taking her to a bar with a room called “the cum dump”. Put her in the swing and step between her spread thighs. Want to watch?
Either in the swing, on the beach, on a walking trail, or your hotel room?

keylife022

Male
Sep 10, 2021
A bit of typical site seeing, good local shops/stores, nice restaurants and mostly, some good bars/pubs for MATURE, over 50 types. We'd like to enjoy them, the bars, every night. Tiki bars!
She says she_ wants to pick guys up & enjoy them! I say go for it, I'll enjoy watching (at the bar).
You’ll definitely have to let me choose the restaurants

Sgt Ray

Male
Sep 30, 2019
Nj
Hmmmm, how did you know I'd like to watch?
Seems I don't know a thing about you, but really appreciate the helpful pointers. How about you?
Age, ht/wt, build, education, professionm???
And that "cum dump" room (in fact perhaps that whole club?) Is not at all the sort of this that appeals to her. She's very sensuous & sexy, but in a much more private way, not in public.
Your pic wouldn't hurt...

Attachments

• 20200524_153500.jpg
    20200524_153500.jpg
    474.4 KB · Views: 35

keylife022

Male
Sep 10, 2021
Seems I don't know a thing about you, but really appreciate the helpful pointers. How about you?
And that "cum dump" room (in fact perhaps that whole club?) Is not at all the sort of this that appeals to her. She's very sensuous & sexy, but in a much more private way, not in public.
That room is VERY small. Enough room for two or three people at most. A place to play in a semi public but private place. The bar is MOSTLY a gay bar. I only go there when I have a couple who wants a new experience of kink. It would actually be a perfect place for you to watch us because we can limit it to just the three of us.
Although I will tell you this as well…. I would much rather play on the beach. It’s secluded and we can have a great time without being bothered by others. She can get comfortable slowly as she finds herself losing one bit of clothing after another. There’s plenty of room for you to be as close or as far away as you wish to watch properly. You and I have chatted before. Though not this deep about what you are looking for.

keylife022

Male
Sep 10, 2021
Let me answer your other questions…
Age-53,ht/wt- 5’10” 240#build- stocky, education a degree in fire sciences. I’m a former firefighter/paramedic. profession- I currently manage a restaurant

bharadwajk

Jul 31, 2020
Hi Lorelei
Great photos!

Question: Are you ever concerned that your grown kids will see these, or find out about you being a slut ? Or do they know already ? I'm really curious..lol But best wishes to you all.
Your wife pics are gorgeous she looks much younger I am in New YOrk we can meet for lunch

Jd12341992

Male
Sep 14, 2021
New jersey
Hi Everyone, Bisexual Hotwife Lorelei (56) located in NY. Mom of 3 grown children and a grandmother. Also the horniest mature Hotwife you will ever meet. All natural full bush
Hubby stays in a chastity cage while wife is free to play with and fuck anyone.
Hold monthly bareback gangbangs. All men are welcome.
Favorite activities include sex parties, gangbangs, bulkkake, Public sex, gloryholes, bulls, cuckolding, rimming, hairy pussy, water sports, theaters.
Willing to travel

View attachment 643123View attachment 643124View attachment 643126
Want your wife bad; can’t start conversation with you for whatever reason