Hotwife movie "Deep Water" (2022)

hubwithwantonwife

Gold
We recently watched Deep Water and we found it very interesting. My wife had already watched it and recommended it. She was also happy to watch it again which I thought was a good sign. It's described as a psychological thriller, although this is rubbished by most of the critics.
The basic plot is about a non-monogamous, live-wire wife (Ana de Armas) who has a string of indiscreet affairs. Her cuckolded husband (Ben Affleck) is largely accepting of her infidelity. But then one of her lovers goes missing... I won't say anymore in case some of you want to watch it.
The reviews on IMDB are mostly negative, but we both enjoyed it. I definitely had a woodie in several sections. What we both liked was the inherent eroticism of the promiscuous wife and the similarities to some of our own experiences. However, the dialogue and interaction between the two could have been so much better. I would have liked to see more of the 'cuckold's reward'

It's definitely worth a watch, especially for those with the hotwife/cuckold kink.

We recently watched Deep Water and we found it very interesting. My wife had already watched it and recommended it. She was also happy to watch it again which I thought was a good sign. It's described as a psychological thriller, although this is rubbished by most of the critics.
The basic plot is about a non-monogamous, live-wire wife (Ana de Armas) who has a string of indiscreet affairs. Her cuckolded husband (Ben Affleck) is largely accepting of her infidelity. But then one of her lovers goes missing... I won't say anymore in case some of you want to watch it.
The reviews on IMDB are mostly negative, but we both enjoyed it. I definitely had a woodie in several sections. What we both liked was the inherent eroticism of the promiscuous wife and the similarities to some of our own experiences. However, the dialogue and interaction between the two could have been so much better. I would have liked to see more of the 'cuckold's reward'

It's definitely worth a watch, especially for those with the hotwife/cuckold kink.
I saw a good movie ,sorry I dont remember the name ,but mabe someone will recognize it. Its about a rich guy with a gorgeous wife who are out on their yacht which goes down.They swim to the nearby desert island along with their yacht boy a younger man in good shape.The hubbie and his wife (who is always in a hot looking bikini) set up a small camp with salvage from the boat. The servant does the same a ways down from the couple. As the plot thickens, the the yacht boy prooves to be much better at fishing and providing than hubbie.The couple become relient on him for food. Hubbie looks like a wimp.The beautiful wife gets flirty with yacht boy saying she needs to curry favor in order to keep them fed. Further on, wife gets more friendly with the more muscular YB and hubbie and her get in a fight till she decides to move in with YB. The movie continues as hubbie must beg for his food while his wife is now fucking YB just yards away.....

I saw a good movie ,sorry I dont remember the name ,but mabe someone will recognize it. Its about a rich guy with a gorgeous wife who are out on their yacht which goes down.They swim to the nearby desert island along with their yacht boy a younger man in good shape.The hubbie and his wife (who is always in a hot looking bikini) set up a small camp with salvage from the boat. The servant does the same a ways down from the couple. As the plot thickens, the the yacht boy prooves to be much better at fishing and providing than hubbie.The couple become relient on him for food. Hubbie looks like a wimp.The beautiful wife gets flirty with yacht boy saying she needs to curry favor in order to keep them fed. Further on, wife gets more friendly with the more muscular YB and hubbie and her get in a fight till she decides to move in with YB. The movie continues as hubbie must beg for his food while his wife is now fucking YB just yards away.....
It sounds interesting, I would love to find out what it is and if it is available on DVD or streaming.

I also enjoyed the movie one of the closest movies I have seen to what a hotwife would seem like 🤩 I would watch it again.

I watched the trailer. Based on what I saw, it definitely doesn’t put a positive spin on the lifestyle. They were a very unhappy couple.

There are so many movies and shows that include cuckolding. Remembering that the definition of a cuckold is "a man whose wife is unfaithful' every script that incorporates an unfaithful wife also incorporates cuckolding.