Hotwife security?

Jayrater

Male
The idea of my wife sleeping with other men is a huge turn on for me, however like most, I have some insecurities.

About us, we've been married 8 years, and it was 2 years into the marriage I started getting turned on by the idea of seeing her with another guy, mainly a threesome.
I confessed my fantasy a year later over text. Her reply OMG Thats Hott!!!!
We started role playing, or pretending another guy was in the room.

Finally one night I set up so a friend was over and we were all drinking. I got her drunk and had my friend walk in on us wile I was going down on her. She started freaking out saying Craig is in here. He pulled it out and put it to her lips. She saw I was okay with it, and she started sucking. That was the best threesome. We had about 3 more then things came to a halt.

My friend got a girlfriend so he was no longer available. My wife was never okay with me being with another woman. But I expressed my desire to see her with one. We finally started searching for a couple we could be fwb with. Long story short after 3 diffrent dates over 3 months we kinda lost interest, she deffinetly lost intrest with the other girl idea.

Lately my wife has been talking to a co worker. They are friends, he is 19 she is 31. They smoke pot together on break. The idea of my wife fucking a 19yo is a huge turn on but I dont like how they have a friendship. I became jealous of their relationship and said I no longer want them meeting. That they can hang at work.
We recently had been talking about maybe adding a 3rd guy to the mix again but I dont want it to be any of her guy friends. Basically I just want the sex to be sex but if its with one of her guy friends then thers already some depth of feelings there.

Let's say we get a 3rd guy, not a friend of hers. How do I the man with the small dick, make my wife feel special and want to stay with me. What if the 3rd guy starts filling more than her sexual needs.

I want to venture more into this Life style but I also want the security of knowing my wife wilk stay with me.

I love the feeling as their cocks pulse, and spasm inside me, the hot cum gushing from their hard cocks deep in my slutty cunt and ass, the feeling of fullness, completion, and the knowledge that they have emptied their precious semen in my willing holes. Hoping that they will cum again and again using me as their cum sponge. Fucking their friends, cleaning their cocks and drinking the splodge leaking from my used flesh, submitting to their lust, their power, their hard violent ravaging of their willing whore. Holding nothing back to pleasure their ebony bodies and to have them know how much I worship, need, and want them to use me for their pleasure. Hubby, cuck, standing by to fluff, clean or service as needed. OH MY GOD!!! I LOVE IT!!

This is her husband....As far as I understand the word Cuckold, it means "the husband of an unfaithful wife." So as I understand it the wife has to be unfaithful before the husband is considered a cuckold. But If the husband has full knowledge as most of the woman i fuck certainly does, would that make him a cuckold or would that be a husband that understands is wife knows that She have her needs and wants.The Last Woman i fucked husband fully gets it and and make her sexually happy And understands that she is going to like other guys also. Just like she knows that her husband is going to fancy other woman too and If they can have a great life together and both like sex their is know problem. He is there for Her me when She have "MEN" over or When she goes to their place for sex. She is not in love with any other guy She just likes the spice it adds to their sex life. Her husband has a girlfriend that he plays with sometimes when she is at home so She can Watch and sometimes she comes over when is wife is at work. But they are both open with each other and tell each other everything She has even asked me to take photos of me fucking her to send to her husband and how much he enjoyed the photos, The Husband has even asked me to record when she is having an orgasm now that made me uneasy but i did it.

The idea of my wife sleeping with other men is a huge turn on for me, however like most, I have some insecurities.

About us, we've been married 8 years, and it was 2 years into the marriage I started getting turned on by the idea of seeing her with another guy, mainly a threesome.
I confessed my fantasy a year later over text. Her reply OMG Thats Hott!!!!
We started role playing, or pretending another guy was in the room.

Finally one night I set up so a friend was over and we were all drinking. I got her drunk and had my friend walk in on us wile I was going down on her. She started freaking out saying Craig is in here. He pulled it out and put it to her lips. She saw I was okay with it, and she started sucking. That was the best threesome. We had about 3 more then things came to a halt.

My friend got a girlfriend so he was no longer available. My wife was never okay with me being with another woman. But I expressed my desire to see her with one. We finally started searching for a couple we could be fwb with. Long story short after 3 diffrent dates over 3 months we kinda lost interest, she deffinetly lost intrest with the other girl idea.

Lately my wife has been talking to a co worker. They are friends, he is 19 she is 31. They smoke pot together on break. The idea of my wife fucking a 19yo is a huge turn on but I dont like how they have a friendship. I became jealous of their relationship and said I no longer want them meeting. That they can hang at work.
We recently had been talking about maybe adding a 3rd guy to the mix again but I dont want it to be any of her guy friends. Basically I just want the sex to be sex but if its with one of her guy friends then thers already some depth of feelings there.

Let's say we get a 3rd guy, not a friend of hers. How do I the man with the small dick, make my wife feel special and want to stay with me. What if the 3rd guy starts filling more than her sexual needs.

I want to venture more into this Life style but I also want the security of knowing my wife wilk stay with me.

I think you can. I know some get turned out by the idea of the wife doing what she wants and leaving them in the "cold" part of cuckold. But it doesn't have to be that way. Cuckold (to me) means the man whose wife was sex with another. Talk to each other, be open and honest. Tell her your desire to be with another woman. You both have to be in agreement or there isn't much of a marriage left. Maybe suggest swapping, not just hot-wife.

Good luck to you two.

Although I don’t consider myself cuck
My wife and I have done some same room swapping in our time
There is one couple we play with the. OST where this guy is just HUGE (I’m not small but my god this guy is massive)
I thought I was going to jealous and insecure but I’m not
Watching her take that pounding while I’m fucking another woman is intense
Guess I’m saying as long as you two have a strong relationship and you know this is just playtime you should be good

I see the concern about her friend...one of the rules my wife and I set was no dates, no hanging out, etc. He just comes over, they have a couple drinks, then hit the bedroom. obviously there will be some feelings but the idea is to keep it as a physical sexual relationship.

My wife and I have our relationship, our kids, our lives, that are more important to preserve than a fuck buddy.

Offered my wife a birthday gift next month. "How about we get you laid for your birthday?"

She said no. That she can't with someone she has no connection with. Disclosure, before we met she had sex with about 500 different guys.

Told this striclty about sex, it's a win-win-win. She enjoys it I enjoy it, he enjoys its, There is no downside.

So I said, "we have a connection and you want a connection with someone else, how's that gonna work?" Her answer was simple, "I don't know."

Another bullshit excuse,