Hotwife

Jasonjones

Male
Jul 18, 2022
My wife is a very shy person, but recently she has been opening up and doing new things. Going outside completely naked and standing on the porch bent over for me to fuck her, getting in the pool completely naked and is fucking multiple times being loud and moaning. Neighbors could definitely see/ hear us if they looked out the window. I am interested in watching her with someone else but don’t think she would go for it being shy and only being with me. How would you bring it up that you want to watch your wife with someone else?

My wife is a very shy person, but recently she has been opening up and doing new things. Going outside completely naked and standing on the porch bent over for me to fuck her, getting in the pool completely naked and is fucking multiple times being loud and moaning. Neighbors could definitely see/ hear us if they looked out the window. I am interested in watching her with someone else but don’t think she would go for it being shy and only being with me. How would you bring it up that you want to watch your wife with someone else?
try taking her out to a bar in a hotel near an airport that gets business travelers, have her dress a bit sexy, but not like a hooker, give her some time and space and see how she interacts with the guys who will hit on her.

So that is the problem, she doesn’t really like drinking and she is still very shy especially with talking to other people especially guys. She does not know I’m interested in seeing her with someone else. I feel like if I tell her that she’s going to think it’s just because I want to be with someone else too and that’s not what I want