How beautiful it is to see your bull seed inside your wife

Mike jogndon

May 22, 2020
I remember the first allow our bull to seed my wife , he’s been using condom for awhile and suddenly I changed my mind that this bull need to enjoy her because there’s nothing like bull-Raw ( B R ) that’s the 2020 new name for raw fucking take note . Anyways am attaching a pic of my wife seeding last night I got the video but can’t share at the moment because loads of you here are robot 🤖 and don’t really share proper videos I won’t upload any more pic and videos for now until am moved by your reactions about the creampie and seeding words

I remember the first allow our bull to seed my wife , he’s been using condom for awhile and suddenly I changed my mind that this bull need to enjoy her because there’s nothing like bull-Raw ( B R ) that’s the 2020 new name for raw fucking take note . Anyways am attaching a pic of my wife seeding last night I got the video but can’t share at the moment because loads of you here are robot 🤖 and don’t really share proper videos I won’t upload any more pic and videos for now until am moved by your reactions about the creampie and seeding words
She must of loved it 😉

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
I vividly remember the first time as well as several others that stand out over the years. Seeing his cum oozing out of her pussy or pooled in her panties has always been a huge turn on. One of the best was when she returned home late one afternoon after sex with an athletic shoes salesman she had gotten to know when shopping at the mall with our two sons. The boys and I were just sitting down to dinner that I had made when she came in "late from shopping". She joined us at the dinner table and I noticed a trace of dried cum on her inner thigh as she sat with us.

nothing like it for sure, the pic's are very hot. I remember our first time as well. She had never had bbc before in her life and loved it so much she kept going back for a couple of years.....lol.

When a man other than your husband cums in you it is the ultimate hotwife experience !!! To look over at your husband as your lover has just deposited his seed in you...........>PRICELESS
It took some convincing by wife to get me to agree to have a hubby present when we had sex. But once i did it I wanted him there every time! Every time when she pulled down my pants and grubbed my manhood, when she put it in her mouth, when she got on top of me.... Hes presence got me to last longer and be harder! ! !

Wow lovely view

Reactions: davelb76
When a man other than your husband cums in you it is the ultimate hotwife experience !!! To look over at your husband as your lover has just deposited his seed in you...........>PRICELESS
You are right , only few will understand. It’s just the best feeling it makes me loved my wife the more when I see the hot seed dripping down her I quickly sloppy seconds immediately to fee the warmness.

I vividly remember the first time as well as several others that stand out over the years. Seeing his cum oozing out of her pussy or pooled in her panties has always been a huge turn on. One of the best was when she returned home late one afternoon after sex with an athletic shoes salesman she had gotten to know when shopping at the mall with our two sons. The boys and I were just sitting down to dinner that I had made when she came in "late from shopping". She joined us at the dinner table and I noticed a trace of dried cum on her inner thigh as she sat with us.
That is so fucking hot!!
Did you immediately get hard? I couldn’t have waited Id want to go down so badly!

My pic louder
Oh, man! So fucking hot! She has a perfect pussy, and seeing it covered in extramarital cum like that takes it to the next level!

Here's my own contribution. The picture doesn't do justice to how much my wife's pussy was soaked in her bull's cum, and most of it was inside her. After I took the pic it just flowed out. This was before I got into eating her creampie, but just the sight of her laying there, legs spread shamelessly, her well-fucked and FERTILE pussy oozing another man's semen had me hard as a rock. I couldn't wait to get sloppy seconds, to feel that exquisite sensation of her pussy coated in another man's cum, and to add my own to the mix.
IMG_9663-1A.jpg