How did you convince your wife

First wife convert me: It started with my first wife who unleashed the concept of being sexually liberal, open, and objective. And that sex is a physical pleasure that is vital to human mental wellbeing. She used to say we only live once, so let’s just live. She was bisexual and decided to introduce me into her world. Her friends would come over for drinks and before the night was up everyone was naked and having sex. At first, I watched her with the other women, and then she started kissing this big and tall guy who had a large cock and before you know it, he was inside her. I was never so turned on in my life. To see my wife who was 5 feet tall being impaled by this guy with a massive cock.

I convert current wife: I introduce the lifestyle to my current wife who is younger than I am, after I explained about only living once to her. Her first time was a singer at the Reggae Bar, the singer wanted her and her 38DD and she wanted him. Every weekend they would flirt with each other. One weeknight we went by the bar and he was there, and I told her to go and have fun with him and that I wanted her to. Couple Jack Daniels later, talking turn to touch and touch to kiss. I told her to take him back to the apartment and they jumped in a cab and went back to our apartment. I went with some friends to a Goth club. The next day she must have asked me if I was OK a million times and we had sex a lot that day. A few months later the singer went on tour overseas and we moved. When we were younger almost every week we would go out and come home with multiple people. Men, women, or couples it did not matter, almost every gathering resulted in sex. Now that we are older, we have a selected few friend left that we play with but we love the lifestyle and the freedom it brings.

Attachments

• 38ddd.jpg
    38ddd.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 15