How did you convince your wife

We had been married about 10 years when I first mentioned to her I wanted her to have sec with other guys.
she initially said no chance. I would mention it from time to time over the next couple of yrs and her reply gradually changes from no, to why do you want me to and then to maybe.
We then started posting pics of her on an amateur wives site where she received great feedback.
She then started using the chat room on that site chatting to guys and one suggested meeting for some fun with me watching and taking pics.
She agreed and had a great time. That was over 12 yrs ago and she has had some great times and I have an extensive gallery of pics and movie clips of her having fun with other guys
Interesting. I just got a No.

Reactions: Rajesh Krishna
Just started talking today to my wife about cuckolding.
I read most of these posts here.
All kinds of happenings, opinions, experiences and advices.
My wife does not want cuckolding and says I should not do it either.
I do not know if things will happen or not.
Wives jump all over us when we share the fantasy. They think we have ulterior motives to do the same with another woman.
Tell her 56% of men have the same fantasy.... there are mixed stats about how many people actually share their wives because people are reluctant to share what really goes on in their private lives.
According to a podcast by LehMiller from the Kinsey Institute, 1 in 4 couples have played with consensual nonmonogamy in some way.
Those are big numbers and might even be bigger.
Share that info with your wife.

I just tell my men friends I own my body and I will use it how I want, If I want another guy I will have him and that goes for women as well, I their not into hat, it's good bye
Couldn't have said it any better Cathy..And very true..If you say straight up that Monogamy isn't your thing and who ever your with disagrees...Nexttttt.

Reactions: Hieronymo
Just started talking today to my wife about cuckolding.
I read most of these posts here.
All kinds of happenings, opinions, experiences and advices.
My wife does not want cuckolding and says I should not do it either.
I do not know if things will happen or not.
Simple, if you cant convince the wife, you cant cuckhold. Not every woman likes the idea however i do challenge that thought progress a lot do but are to shy to discuss the taboo of it. Ethical slut. On her terms with her driving the fantasy so she gets something from it as well. Its ok to think well she will get sex, she gets sex now.. you need to find her motivation. What would excite her mentally with being apart of the cuckhold life style. Thats my advice or opinion.

Wives jump all over us when we share the fantasy. They think we have ulterior motives to do the same with another woman.
Tell her 56% of men have the same fantasy.... there are mixed stats about how many people actually share their wives because people are reluctant to share what really goes on in their private lives.
According to a podcast by LehMiller from the Kinsey Institute, 1 in 4 couples have played with consensual nonmonogamy in some way.
Those are big numbers and might even be bigger.
Share that info with your wife.
YES. Get this book and read it. The most popular male fantasy -- very common, you are totally normal.

Simple, if you cant convince the wife, you cant cuckhold. Not every woman likes the idea however i do challenge that thought progress a lot do but are to shy to discuss the taboo of it. Ethical slut. On her terms with her driving the fantasy so she gets something from it as well. Its ok to think well she will get sex, she gets sex now.. you need to find her motivation. What would excite her mentally with being apart of the cuckhold life style. Thats my advice or opinion.
I got some other advice which is that men get all uptight about talking about this, and that creates stress for you AND her, stress in the relationship. Then guys try to plot and plan and sow seeds. If you just tell her the fantasy and what you like about it, and are totally open about it, and then shut up about it until she brings it up again, she might decide she's interested in doing it. If you are strategic with your feelings and communication she probably will pick up on that.

Hubby every time we would have sex tell he how much he wanted to watch me with a "well hung" guy.
Finally relented and found a perfect match, life hasn't been the same ever since !!!
This is the approach im taking.
Its been a few months of ke whispering things now its every weekend I tell her how hot it would be to watch her get fucked because she is so hot. I tell her we can record our seoves or invite someone over to fuck either way im watching yiu get fucked. She has opened up and atleast kinda talks about it now. She gets so wet when ever i talk about it with her i guess thats why i keep pushing. That and i want to see her get fucked... haha

So your suggestion is to not communicate too much about it just let the Mrs take control at her own pace.

Reactions: Smudger
So your suggestion is to not communicate too much about it just let the Mrs take control at her own pace.
Well nagging at her, how do you think thats gonna go down, or guiltily her. You want her to go fuck that would be hot and let her process her own kinks that can be fed from this. Reality is the husbands know their wives and how best to go about anything like this.

Reactions: Bobrey and Smudger
We were young when me married (26 and 23) each with only limited partners. 14 years and 2 kids later we needed to spice things up in the bedroom. It started with my fantasy of being in a threesome with her and another guy. I kept it a secret until we finally shared fantasies one night. It progressed with my buying her a dildo, giving the dildo a guy’s name, saying the name during sex (asking her if she liked it), etc. etc. Eventually she relented so long as there were rules. We made our rules, we have stuck with them. Finally we met up with a former co-worker at a wedding party. One thing led to another (and a few bottles of wine) and we wound up in a threesome back in our hotel room. The same friend has now visited our town 3 times in the last year, he stays at our house, and each time we have got drunk and “played”. It is generally the three of us, but I really enjoy watching him fuck her.... The rest remains to the future.

It taken me about 5 years to get to the point where she is up for a meet with a well hung black guy,when I first told her she was upset but the more we have talked over the years the more she has come to understand my fantasy,she liked the roll playing,I brought her a big black dildo and when she realised I'm not in it to fuck other women i want to see her getting fucked and pleasured she has come to love the idea,she now is the one pushing for me to find a guy and she is always talking about it when we make love,she's even gone as far as saying she would want a 3some with 2 guys as I watch,its actually brought the naughty side out of her out
View media item 188037
View media item 188035