How did you get into this fantasy?

The first time I saw another guy checking out my wife, instead of getting jealous I actually got excited. I never mentioned to her. Then she would come home from her (girls night) with her female friends and tell me about guys would flirt and hit on her. I would get so turned on knowing that there's guys that want to fuck my wife. Then I would ask her the details of how he approached her while we were in bed. She'd tell me about it while making out. That's when my fantasy of watching my wife fuck another guy started. I have now shared this with her. We do alot dirty talk in bed with toys for her. I hope one day my fantasy will come true. For now , my wife and I will share this fantasy in bed with her toys. Just glad my wife understands me
I can relate, especially to the feelings of jealousy. We talked for awhile before doing anything, even had a bunch of silly rules. Still was not sure how I was going to react until it really happened. Not going to lie the first time as things got going I was on a bit of an emotional roller coaster. There was my wife about to do it with another man, I had to make a decision so I swallowed my pride and ego and watched it happen. No regrets, it was awesome and has been ever since. I am in AZ too so if you want to take this to a conversation just let me know.

Psychologists say our sexual arousal predilections are imprinted during adolescence or younger. My desire for multiple partner sex started when I was a very young boy who was curious about the anatomy of girls (we were all roughly the same age). Being concerned about getting into trouble for talking the girls into letting us look at them naked I would invite another boy along to join in with me to view the girl naked. Trouble loves company as the saying goes.

The first orgasm I had with a girl was as a teenager with a beautiful tomboy my age who gave me and my best friend blowjobs to completion, swallowing both our loads. I didn't realize at the time how lucky I was to have a swallower for my first blowjob and it was a threesome to boot.

My first multiple partner experience was with my brother and a roommate with a gorgeous blonde fun 18 year old new mother who was divorcing. I still have the old school film pictures I scanned years later. (Funny, I had my ex-girlfriend's sister, who worked at a photo developer, develop the pictures for me. She always wanted me and i stupidly passed up a FMF with her and a friend because i was being faithful to her older sister (middle child) who i was dating at the time and later cheated on me. She gave me a big sly smile when i picked up the pictures, asking me to say hello to my brother. I also passed up an opportunity with my girlfriend's oldest sister. They were all hot. One horny family of girls.)

I was given a copy of a swinger magazine at 25 where I came to realize that my desires to share a girlfriend/friend/wife was common and not as weird and unusual as I had assumed.

It has been a long unbelievably fantastic journey of many threesomes, foursomes, gangbangs, and later swapping with other couples, although no orgies (not my thing). With hopefully many more years to go. I'm 62 with a 30 year old fit girlfriend who isn't after money as many assume. She is with me because I intrigue her and how i treat her. Yes I'm bragging, but I also love older women too. 😃

I have been blessed.

Last edited:
first time was in a regular movie theater a guy sat next to my wife and started touching her arm she told me he was touching her arm i just sad ignore him after a it she pulled her jacket up over her front and wispered hes still touching me i said just ignore him he probably just thinks your cute after a bit i looked over and could see his hand under her jacket she had her eyes shut i just looked and the guy winked at me i could see he was feeling her tits up good under there the guy knew i could see nancy just sat there with her eyes shut the guy pulled the jacket down a bit i seen he had her shirt up over her bra i looked over and seen him wacking his cock under his jacket then i relised it was nancys hand he had his other hand down in her shorts she was just letting him do it i watched him pull her bra up and i seen her tits at that he leaned in and kissed her lips nancy opened her eyes then shut them again abut she was kissing back and still wicking him off i herd him say spred your legs sweaty and she did it he kissed her i wispered what is he doing to you and he said i have my fingers in her pussy nancy was kissing him with her tong then he leaned in more and i seen him cum all over her tits then he got up and just left i just told nancy what was i suppose to do