How did you guys convince your wife to fuck other men?

Durazno10

Male
Dec 15, 2016
California
Then we are all weirdos on this site. We are special husbands who wants maximum satisfaction for our wives. And we get special enjoyment from that. I’ve always had unusual sexual desires. But I love my weird ways.
Yeah that is true, it sucks how we cant be open about this, other people wouldnt understand my desires or fantasies

Reactions: ircouple69

Durazno10

Male
Dec 15, 2016
California
In time cuckold will become more mainstream. Just as we don’t admit our lifestyle in public there are lots of others living this lifestyle in private but denounce it in public.
Hey by any chance do you use the kik app? Maybe we can chat there, see what i learn from you guys lol

justanothercuck

Jan 29, 2019
Yeah that is true, it sucks how we cant be open about this, other people wouldnt understand my desires or fantasies
Even after revealing my kink to my wife I would still feel almost ashamed and would still hold back a lot. Even now there are times when I think about how to word certain things so that it's not "weird" but I've gotten a lot more comfortable with it all. It does suck that I have to resort to these types of forums (no offense, you guys are awesome) instead of being able to talk to my buddy about the guy my wife just fucked. Some of my friends do know that we're in an "open relationship" (and even that wasn't by choice), but know nothing about the hotwife/cuckold aspect of it.

Maybe one day it will be more accepted and we won't feel like weirdos, but for now, we just need to be happy our partners understand and indulge us and have fun!

Reactions: Durazno10
Feb 3, 2019
England
My wife was fucking my best friend for over ten years... He's been out of our lives for awhile now after his personal circumstances changed. My wife misses him a lot though and said she would fuck him again tomorrow given the chance ...

Kathy57

Couple
Feb 6, 2019
My hubby brought it up while we were still dating. We would role play that he was another guy and we both got incredibly turned on by it. I’ve always been very sexual but always true to one guy. Never imagined anything like this ever happened.

I was very nervous at first, afraid he would be disgusted by it. The first two times we met a guy on Craigslist, it was just soft play, with me taking turns kissing the guys and hubby. I’ve never been so wet. When we got home we could hardly even wait to get in the house to start getting naked.

Seeing how turned on hubby got just stoked my fire. Here I was now over fifty, and literally the most incredible sex of my life. I never had felt pretty or attractive, but we would place an ad and get 200 replies. My confidence blossomed. I finally suggested that we should consider meeting couples, and he was shocked. That’s opened even more doors.

He’s not really the cuckold type in that he isn’t into humiliation and I will always put him first and foremost. More of a vixen and stag thing. We’ll enjoy it while it lasts - till we’re too old I suppose. But after 5 years we are still crazy in love... and our sex life is frequent and passionate.

Durazno10

Male
Dec 15, 2016
California
Even after revealing my kink to my wife I would still feel almost ashamed and would still hold back a lot. Even now there are times when I think about how to word certain things so that it's not "weird" but I've gotten a lot more comfortable with it all. It does suck that I have to resort to these types of forums (no offense, you guys are awesome) instead of being able to talk to my buddy about the guy my wife just fucked. Some of my friends do know that we're in an "open relationship" (and even that wasn't by choice), but know nothing about the hotwife/cuckold aspect of it.

Maybe one day it will be more accepted and we won't feel like weirdos, but for now, we just need to be happy our partners understand and indulge us and have fun!
Daaamn, I know what you mean! In my situation my wife doesnt know I want to be a cuckhold. I have given her hints about it. But not actually spoken up all cards on the table status! One day when she gets older (mid 30's maybe) I can finally open about this fantasy of mine. But I understand what you mean. Sometimes when having sex I will be super heated about imagining another guy fuck my wife, then when I finish I feel this big shame on me, and embarrassment. Like what was I thinking? Like regrets. Idk, maybe I ain't mature enough to understand, maybe if it does one day happen, that's the last feeling I want to have lol

Durazno10

Male
Dec 15, 2016
California
My hubby brought it up while we were still dating. We would role play that he was another guy and we both got incredibly turned on by it. I’ve always been very sexual but always true to one guy. Never imagined anything like this ever happened.

I was very nervous at first, afraid he would be disgusted by it. The first two times we met a guy on Craigslist, it was just soft play, with me taking turns kissing the guys and hubby. I’ve never been so wet. When we got home we could hardly even wait to get in the house to start getting naked.

Seeing how turned on hubby got just stoked my fire. Here I was now over fifty, and literally the most incredible sex of my life. I never had felt pretty or attractive, but we would place an ad and get 200 replies. My confidence blossomed. I finally suggested that we should consider meeting couples, and he was shocked. That’s opened even more doors.

He’s not really the cuckold type in that he isn’t into humiliation and I will always put him first and foremost. More of a vixen and stag thing. We’ll enjoy it while it lasts - till we’re too old I suppose. But after 5 years we are still crazy in love... and our sex life is frequent and passionate.
That's fuckon awesome, and you know what? You just gave me a huge idea lol roleplaying! I will start roleplaying with my wife. Pretending iam a cop and dress like one, so she can pretend she is fuckin one, and things like that. Maybe that will help her get her imagination rolling lol

Feb 9, 2019
San Diego
I havent had the balls to tell my wife i want to share her, but i have given her hints id like to lol anyways. I want to know any advice or even stories of some of those lucky guys who did manage to convince their wife to fuck other men. My wife is mexican american, which is very hard to share her or make her slutty because they grow up very conservative...anyways any stories or advice is helpfull, thanks!
I’m Mexican American and I have fucked a lot of Mexican wives. Some with the husband some without. I don’t think it’s bc she’s Mexican American. Where in California are you from?

Oct 20, 2016
DFW Metroplex, TX
"conservative"...LOL At first blush it might seem so but empiracle observation suggests that there's nothing like some good old "Catholic guilt" to upgrade whatever natural slutty tendencies a girl might have smoldering. Things can go in kinky directions if you fan the coals right.