How do husbands "measure up"?

Jul 21, 2017
Colorado
So, I'm curious, from a physical standpoint how many HWs found lovers that were either more endowed or lasted longer in bed then their husbands? Was this part of the decision making process to finally become a HW?

I know for my wife, she enjoys a larger cock (the dildo we play with is 9") and would prefer me to be able to last longer at times, but it hasn't been a major issue for us. She tells me she still enjoys my cock, but I am aware of an ex boyfriend that was "the best she ever had besides" me had a huge cock and lasted all night long. So, I ponder if this might be a deciding factor for my wife, if she ever decides to become a hot wife.

So, I'm curious, from a physical standpoint how many HWs found lovers that were either more endowed or lasted longer in bed then their husbands? Was this part of the decision making process to finally become a HW?

I know for my wife, she enjoys a larger cock (the dildo we play with is 9") and would prefer me to be able to last longer at times, but it hasn't been a major issue for us. She tells me she still enjoys my cock, but I am aware of an ex boyfriend that was "the best she ever had besides" me had a huge cock and lasted all night long. So, I ponder if this might be a deciding factor for my wife, if she ever decides to become a hot wife.
Personally I am not 'into' the size thing. My husband is more than adequate (about 8 inches) but I have enjoyed partners who have been both larger and smaller. Probably the 2 best cocks I've had the pleasure of were both quite a bit bigger :rolleyes: but that was purely by chance not design.

As for the how long it lasts question I have always found that guys who just go on banging away endlessly make me feel less of a woman, its as if I don't do anything for them and I'm just a piece of meat. That's not to say I want them to finish in 5 minutes o_O but it is much more of a turn on when you feel you are turning them on and making them cum :).

Personally I am not 'into' the size thing. My husband is more than adequate (about 8 inches) but I have enjoyed partners who have been both larger and smaller. Probably the 2 best cocks I've had the pleasure of were both quite a bit bigger :rolleyes: but that was purely by chance not design.

As for the how long it lasts question I have always found that guys who just go on banging away endlessly make me feel less of a woman, its as if I don't do anything for them and I'm just a piece of meat. That's not to say I want them to finish in 5 minutes o_O but it is much more of a turn on when you feel you are turning them on and making them cum :).
Well, at 8" your hubby has a larger sized winkie...good on you...quite adequate indeed!
:oops:

Answering to the original question, my size is average but barely. Through the years we really didn't have sexual issues and neither expressed needing more. She said I had golden hands and knew how to pleasure her just using them either just by touch or rubbing areas of her body. Her favorite was the wand vibrator especially if I was in her penetration wise and used the wand on her clit, she would have multiple orgasms and squirt like crazy.

Deep down I knew I couldn't hit certain spots that would arouse her because I was barley too short to get there. If we did certain positions and I did stuff with my hands as far as pushing from he outside I would hit her spot. I'm not sure she realized it but I did and it would drive me nuts knowing she could be pleasured deeply with a bit longer or thicker penis.

It was not the determining factor for her as she always said she was satisfied sexually and happy with what we had. Now for me I had from the beginning of our relationship said pleasuring her is pleasuring myself. Such as if when we used the wand vibrator and she would twist and shake then squirt I found I would almost cum just watching her get off like that.

I desired to see her with a man who would be a bit longer and could hit her spots, I wanted to she her orgasm with a mans dick with no need for a wand. Keep in mind my wife is very petite so average in a way is big and anything over 7.5-8 full erect and hard is too much (some larger guys she has experienced don't get super hard they are more soft, squishy like).

Now since we have been in the lifestyle for several years now we have found she still enjoys a average size cock from men who know how to use it or know how to love a woman romantically. She likes a bit above average like 7- 7.5 inches but more than that the thicker cocks can really get her going. She now will admit she enjoys bigger thicker cocks but more than having a bigger cock she loves the variety and the lust of a different guy. I as well enjoy seeing my wife sexually satisfied as I said before her pleasure pleasures me.

Last edited:
The evidence I have for my wife is more anecdotal than empirical. I know I'm underendowed and she has never complained about it and says she loves it "just fine", but when she tells me about a particular ex of hers, her eyes light up and she has shown me how big he is compared to her dildo...he's huge compared to me. So, I would anticipate my wife enjoying someone with some length and girth, but I also know she would prefer someone decent and not a jerk.

Well if you don't mind how about we turn this around a bit and ask you that same question.

Is your size the deciding factor for wanting her to become a hot wife?

What's do you expect to get out of it?

Basically is this more than size for you?

Reactions: 1sweetcouple
Well if you don't mind how about we turn this around a bit and ask you that same question.

Is your size the deciding factor for wanting her to become a hot wife?

What's do you expect to get out of it?

Basically is this more than size for you?

To answer your questions:

1.) Partly, it is, yes. I have never been....hmm...for lack of a better phrase...upset that I have a smaller penis, but I have had ex girlfriends insinuate that they wished I had a bigger one. My saving grace is that I'm very oral and manual. And what I lack in length, I do okay with girth - although I don't think I'm extremely thick, my ratio of girth to length is somewhat high. My wife has, reluctantly, admitted to me before that she enjoys a larger cock and has expressed to me that my penis is the second to the smallest she has had. She had an ex boyfriend that she admits she only dated because she loved fucking him happens to be more than twice as big as I am - a comparison she made with the dildo we have bought. It also embarrasses my wife that she gets so turned on and excited and lets go when we use her dildo. So, I believe, without her directly stating it, that size is a bit of an issue for her.

2.) I would expect to see my wife truly satisfied.

3.) And it is more than size. I would love to see her truly enjoy sex, truly let go and allow herself to be pleasured in ways I don't believe I am capable of doing. I'm a lover, not a fucker...if you catch my drift. She has also expressed at times that she wouldn't mind a little more aggression from me, which I try and meet, but I'm not quite sure it tips the bucket for her.

I have close to a 9" cock but found a bull that is 10 1/2" and thick. If I was going to bring someone in, he would have to larger and better than me and the first guy I brought in is.

But it wasn't because I was inadequate, it's more because I wanted to see her fuck someone with a big dick. I wanted someone she would want to fuck more than me and I found him. When he's here, he's the "husband" and I'm just a spectator.

All great answers and sounds like you have thought this through before.

Does your wife see or read through these forms with you?

Oh, I have given it plenty of thought, that's for sure!

No, she does not read through them with me. I'm on another forum too, and sent her the link to see if she might be interested, but I doubt she has looked. She's not much of an internet junkie...lol.

I have close to a 9" cock but found a bull that is 10 1/2" and thick. If I was going to bring someone in, he would have to larger and better than me and the first guy I brought in is.

But it wasn't because I was inadequate, it's more because I wanted to see her fuck someone with a big dick. I wanted someone she would want to fuck more than me and I found him. When he's here, he's the "husband" and I'm just a spectator.

9" is pretty f'n big, if you ask me...and 10-1/2" is in the monster category.

Of course...I have a different perspective, of course.

9" is pretty f'n big, if you ask me...and 10-1/2" is in the monster category.

Of course...I have a different perspective, of course.
You can see my dick in my profile. I just pointed that out to show that as far as size she was well taken care of. I satisfied her sexually but I have no problem admitting that these guys are much better than I am and satisfy her more than I did.