How do you behave watching your wife get fucked by another man?

How do you behave watching your wife get fucked by another man?

• I watch dressed in silence

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • I watch dress talking to them

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • I watch naked in silence

Votes: 14 34.1%
  • I watch naked talking to them

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • I watch caged in silence

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I watch caged talking to them

Votes: 2 4.9%

• Total voters
In my opinion hubby should do everything that wife and bull ask for. I prefer to have a hubby eat the wife and get her all juicy and wet and ready for me to penetrate. He should also if wife and bull want this get the bull hard doing what ever it is needed jerk off the bulls dick and suck it. Now this is not my thing but from what I understand lots of hotwifes and bulls enjoy this... I liked to have hubby leak her clit while i was penetrating her... And last but not least when bull unloads he should do the cleanup.... This should be a must!

My husband for the most part will sit and watch us, stoking his cock while we play. He will if asked (and I do) massage my feet when I"m getting fucked. The sensation for me is immediate I cum hard when my feet are being massaged and I"m getting fucked.

There is some fun banter between us sometimes my bull will look over at him and say, "look how your wife loves my big cock". Or if I"m sucking hims he'll tell my husband that I"m the best cocksucker he's ever had. It's all in good fun...

Of course hubby does his cleanup once my bull deposits his cum in/on me a major turn on for all three of us.

My husband for the most part will sit and watch us, stoking his cock while we play. He will if asked (and I do) massage my feet when I"m getting fucked. The sensation for me is immediate I cum hard when my feet are being massaged and I"m getting fucked.

There is some fun banter between us sometimes my bull will look over at him and say, "look how your wife loves my big cock". Or if I"m sucking hims he'll tell my husband that I"m the best cocksucker he's ever had. It's all in good fun...

Of course hubby does his cleanup once my bull deposits his cum in/on me a major turn on for all three of us.
Thats what im talking about! He is a great cuckold hubby!

I love to watch somewhat quiet while I record and take pictures! I’ll ask her how good it feels and tell her how hot and sexy she looks! As soon as he fills her full of cum, I waste little time quickly taking his place and getting sloppy seconds!!

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
My favorite is when my wife uses a pair of socks and ties my hands to a chair in the room. Easy to escape, but the feeling of being restrained while she is getting fucked is amazing.

Reactions: pete_wife
I love when my wife orders me to jerk off and wait for her bull to finish fucking her and cum on her face then order to clean up the hot cum dripping from her face.

Adoro quando mia moglie mi ordina di masturbarmi e aspettare che il suo toro finisca di scoparla e di sborrarle in faccia, quindi ordinare di pulire la sperma calda che gocciola dal suo viso

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
Usually i will lick my wife, and suck him, and just watch them have sex. When they are finished, i clean my wife up, and as they are in bed together, i sit at the end of the bed and rub my wife’s feet, which both she and i love.

Reactions: jimboslut
Reactions: pete_wife
you are a very sexy amazing lady. I have a question though if you don’t mind answering. It’s when hubby cleans he only gets a little bit of spunk from your pussy, in comparison from the quantity overall and that he has licked and sucked from you which must be hot for you so isn’t he (hubby)desperate when you sleep finally with him begging you to fuck him how does he just clean and that’s it, also how can you refuse him as you must be really horney also I wouldn’t be able to just turn over and go to sleep. Kind regards
HUbby does clean for quite a while and typically I will finish with me on top of him letting the residual cum drip out of me on to his awaiting mouth.
Once he's done he usually leaves the room as my bull and I will spoon and relax waiting for round #2.

HUbby does clean for quite a while and typically I will finish with me on top of him letting the residual cum drip out of me on to his awaiting mouth.
Once he's done he usually leaves the room as my bull and I will spoon and relax waiting for round #2.
I can add a little to this. While I’m cleaning up my wife gets 2 or three more orgasms. Then if her lover is still around they would probably coddle and often go another round after.
I often jerk off later when I have alone time.

Reactions: Bobby75
I watch up close and personal. I am always involved in the sex with my wife and the other man. Sometimes spit roasting, tag teaming her, sucking her tits while he licks her pussy and on special occassions DP
I love hearing of the different roles cucks play.
Some participates, some just hear about it after, some watch, some watch and clean up.
My role is to watch and clean up. But that’s by my choosing. Our bulls are more than capable of satisfying my wife so I just gave them space to do their thing from day one.
A few years in she asked me to clean up so I’ve been doing that ever since.

Your lover/bull are really lucky,hubby also but you are the luckiest😍