How do you comfort your husband while your in this lifestyle

What do you do to comfort your husband in this lifestyle,

How do you show your love to him

Do you snuggle with him

Hold hands , kiss, hug , are you doing things that make him feel close to you

Or do you act more like strangers
She shows me her love by letting me watch her enjoying other men.

I think since we started this journey, we have become closer. We snuggle more, hold hands more, kiss more, than we did before we started. She even teases my caged cock more.

Overall I think we have a stronger relationship, and all it took was for other men to fuck her.

my wife awards me by letting me watch and either getting the guy up or cleaning up after, sometimes she enjoys if her guy pegs me

What do you do to comfort your husband in this lifestyle,

How do you show your love to him

Do you snuggle with him

Hold hands , kiss, hug , are you doing things that make him feel close to you

Or do you act more like strangers
Hubby and i are very close we became even better when.i staryed fucking other men..He ecourages me he helps ne dress at times. He buys me clothes to fuck.in..He sets up reservations. He even at tines buys me an outfit WHICH i cant see till.he dresses me and I .HAVE TO.WEAR WHAT HE BOUGHT ME. .and he tells me this is what your wearing for your FUCK DATE TONIGHT

We haven’t shared yet but I’d assume it depends on the relationship and dynamic itself. I know if/when we start it’ll be for mfm threesomes so I’ll be there enjoying sex with her and we both will/would enjoy the exponential orgasms she’d have as the other can take over while the recharges.

Some may prefer just the relationship part and no sex, I’d assume it probably depends on what each of you want/expect and what both of you need emotionally as well as sexually. A great discussion prior to the fact. And I’d assume an ongoing one.
Same situation anf assumption here 👍🏼👍🏼

Reactions: toolman2c and Blxx
she shows me her love by letting me watch her fuck with her bulls while they fuck she gives me tender and loving looks, lets me make out with her when she gets fucked, lets me clean her up with my mouth when her bull has cum or she lets me fuck her to get her bull's cum deep inside her belly.