How do you like your Bull’s demeanor? (Cuckold/Stags/Wives)

How do you like your Bull’s demeanor?

• Alpha (my default) - Dominate presence but charismatic, friendly and understanding/respectful.

• Communicator - Very dutiful to husband and checks in with him regularly

• Conqueror - Cordial with husband but does what he wants, when he wants

• Intimidator - Strong presence, barely notices husband or bosses him around

• Bully - Disregards husband’s feelings, demeans/humiliates

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bull&Vixen1001

Couple
Verified
How do you like your Bull’s demeanor? Straight forward question. As a Bull I am curious as is my wife who wants to join me sometimes for FFM action. Alpha and Conqueror are my most natural and default states. But I'm easily able to play the Intimidator as well. Bully... not my cup of tea yet.

bullandvixenlogo2022small-png.969274

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat
How do you like your Bull’s demeanor? Straight forward question. As a Bull I am curious as is my wife who wants to join me sometimes for FFM action. Alpha and Conqueror are my most natural and default states. But I'm easily able to play the Intimidator as well. Bully... not my cup of tea yet.

bullandvixenlogo2022small-png.969274
I don't have any choice since my wife is in charge of eveything. She has one steady bull who is very alpha and is kind of a mixture of all of the above. However he does like to humiliate me and at my wifes instructions he will whip my ass and do other things. My wife is into humiliating me and loves to watch him punish me right before she fucks him. I also wash his laundry when he brings it to the house and do other chores for him while he enjoys my wife. Often I will cook nice meals so they can have romantic dinners while I standby in the background ready to serve and wait on them. Neither of them consider me a man because of my submissiveness and small penis. My wife has feminized me over the years and her bull likes that and thinks it's hilarious. He sometimes makes me blow him and he also fucks my ass because it brings out his alpha and he likes to show my wife how manly he is compared to how effeminant and sissy I am. My wife gets horney for him when he does that so he usually lays it on me pretty good. But standards of safety are kept.

I don't have any choice since my wife is in charge of eveything. She has one steady bull who is very alpha and is kind of a mixture of all of the above. However he does like to humiliate me and at my wifes instructions he will whip my ass and do other things. My wife is into humiliating me and loves to watch him punish me right before she fucks him. I also wash his laundry when he brings it to the house and do other chores for him while he enjoys my wife. Often I will cook nice meals so they can have romantic dinners while I standby in the background ready to serve and wait on them. Neither of them consider me a man because of my submissiveness and small penis. My wife has feminized me over the years and her bull likes that and thinks it's hilarious. He sometimes makes me blow him and he also fucks my ass because it brings out his alpha and he likes to show my wife how manly he is compared to how effeminant and sissy I am. My wife gets horney for him when he does that so he usually lays it on me pretty good. But standards of safety are kept.
Thanks for sharing. Did your cuckolding evolve into this humiliation style or was it something you and your wife enjoyed/aroused by from the start?

It started way back in high school and before. She always humiliated me and I learned to love it with time.
How very interesting... if that extreme level of humiliation makes you happy, I guess I can't judge how you feel. Please make sure it is actually making you happy however, and take care of yourself droopy, don't let them go beyond the boundaries you feel comfortable with mentally. All the best.

How very interesting... if that extreme level of humiliation makes you happy, I guess I can't judge how you feel. Please make sure it is actually making you happy however, and take care of yourself droopy, don't let them go beyond the boundaries you feel comfortable with mentally. All the best.
It's been a lifetime of conditioning and my wife and I are soul mates, we love each other in spite of our bizarre lifestyle and we certianly have a code for saftey. Things aren't likely to go beyond any boundries cuz they are quite stable. We both know what is expected of each other and of our bull. I just happen to be a humiliation slut and feel at peace at my wifes feet. She doesn't see me as a man in a sexual way but she still loves me as a human being and vice versa. We give each other what we need albeit somewhat extreme.We are both very happy. Thank You for your concern.:)

Reactions: Groveaffair
Any wife who degraded me would get the same back. Being a sissy cuckold is the most pathetic excuse for a man. What makes matters worse is they get off on being pathetic. They deserve zero respect.

I hear you and support you. I understand the mean things said on here can actually make Lifestyle choices that much more meaningful.

When my wife dates men like that, and I get to watch, I see that their disgust makes them perform better and her so orgasmic it's a joy to watch them inseminate her.
LOL guys, make our day.

Last edited:
I hear you and support you. I underneath the mean things said on here actually make Lifestyle choices that much more meaningful.

When my wife dates men like that, and I get to watch, I see that their disgust makes them perform better and her so orgasmic it's a joy to watch them inseminate her.
Yes it's because she is so much more attracted to her lover when she has such a weekling sissy to compare him to.